Autistic edc thread

Autistic edc thread

Never thought I would ever judge someone just from the things they have in their pockets but my God you seem like such a trashy piece of shit.

Do you carry all that stuff with you on a daily basis? Also what country do you live in

>Wides
>two knives, one a folding karambit (???)
>brass knuckle
>for everyday carry

Stand back Leeroy! This isn't autism!! It's down syn- FUUUUUUUUU-

Yes.
And Chicago.

You do realize that in the self-defense situation there is a statistical likelihood your opponent will have a gun especially in Chicago you would totally get melted

Have my concealed carry, don't carry in Chicago.

>2 knives
>both shit-tier

If someone is going to hurt or mug you there's a good chance they have a gun so it's better to not even retaliate unless you also have a gun.

eh, that's a bit unfair. The spyderco paramilitary is a good knife. But yeah, that other abortion...I'm not even sure what the fuck it is.

Post your knives

Your EDC knives aren't even full tang. You don't even have a proper finger guard. You go to stab someone with that shit and your hand'll slip down the blade.

gg nub

Rate mine Sup Forums

>A fucking D12.
Lost.

Africa-tier

>
Thanks for making me look good

this is what a man carries

You spelled nigger wrong.
Nice hi point. Fag.

Well user you certainly have a point

yeah you would think it was real nice when you get got

What's in the leather thing?

nice glawk fo-tay

It's a slipstick, pays to be prepared

ive got my eye on you..

>cop with a Taurus

not sure if trolling...

What's the spring like rod in the keychain, next to the pocket knife.

Pt111

Hi point and no wallet. Must be a civilized society

Tritium key fob. Glows green because the tritium gas inside is mildly radioactive. Glows for 12+ years. Not glow in the dark, actually self-illuminating.

Nice spydercos you fucking plebs. Gamgam get those for you after your barmitzvah last week?

where's your pocket clip? Or did benchie not provide one to ya?

a deck of cards and a d12?

god

edc as if he's going to war. Confirmed Amerifag.

I only have my wallet, keys and mobile phone. It must suck to be you shit-tier faggots.

>mobile phone

eurocuck detected

Just face down. Got the deep carry from the BM Adamas line. Thinking of grabbing a custom Ti clip though; these keep breaking on me.

I Try to avoid confrontation but im free for any dental check-ups.

on me: keys, wallet, smartphone, earbuds
in backpack: soda/water, umbrella, tissues, chewing gum
nothing special really, no need for weapons as guns are banned in my country and living in safe area, most of the time just a cheap flip knife

Someone should take that para2 from you for putting it tip down

Yes.

>Shitty g10 940
>Can't even afford carbon fiber
You really showed them

940 will probably be my next purchase.
You pretty happy with yours?

Hmm, I've always carried my Spydercos tip down.
I may have to try switching it up

This

>carrying a knife tip-up and needing to flip it over after pulling it from your pocket
yeah nah

Only ppl on the internet shit on Taurus. I and 3 of my friends have Taurus guns. Two of which were built and purchased in the 90s. None of us had issues. The LGS says they are not coming back in any appreciable numbers.

Agreed, especially if you need to throw it in a lake after using it once.

Legitimately I carry just a knife, some dip or nic gum, and some sort of fidget toy, usually being a begleri, but fidget cube, or spinner aren't oput of the picture. Sometimes this little magnetic rod inside a small tube that you can mess with, not very fun tho

Shitty? 940?
Carbon fiber sucks dick, unless you're a 13 year old who still thinks it's cool and want it to match your sick new moto razr.

It's a 943 you fucking schmo, and these custom G10 scales assfuck the stock aluminum chalkboard grips, not to mention your fucking overpriced beta fedora wearing carbon fiber bullshit excuse for scales.

>autistic edc
This thread was made for me
Yes I carry that giant novelty backpack around with me every time I leave the house.
Yes I ride a bike
No i am not a felon or underage b&

I... is that the Bulwark of Azzinoth?

I didn't dig the 940 or 940-2, I returned and went with the 943. Much better for EDC stuff like boxes/food and way better for self defense with the much pointer tip.

Just have to be careful considering the brittleness of the S30V. But it's still the best I've carried, and super easy to maintain.

It IS
It's beat up as fuck from daily use though. I'm going to rebuild it with better materials and salvage the leather and zippers

Dat auti

Yeah dude I almost guarantee that machete is illegal to just carry around. If it's in the bag it'll be considered concealed carry which I 100% know is illegal for that machete in the US

Not in my state! Visable blades with sheaths are actually considered a legal self defense weapon. Can't be completely concealed though.
I've had cops ask me about it but when I site the relevant statute they leave me be. I wouldn't carry one if I was black, though.
I also carry a .38 special but I loaned it to my brother for his vacation since his 1911 was too bulky to take with.

Not concealed!

Out of curiosity what state are you in? My state has lax knife laws but I know police would love to hassle me about something like that

Florida. Like I said with my giant spikey backpack I must not look like much of a threat. Cops don't know I actually carry it to hack through vines and brush when I'm hunting for shrooms :)
(Also I'm female so I probably don't seem like a threat to the cops, unfortunate bias. Inb4 tits, it's relevant to why I don't seem crazy)

Nice memes

I feel like your missing a fedora faggot

You really are autistic
You bought the more expensive aluminum version and then bought g10 scales for it?

Hmm, nice. Here in Ohio I could legally do the same, even conceal it legally but I really don't think I would want to try because some cops are cunts around this area. Especially with the crime surrounding heroin

my edc

rate me Sup Forumsros

My knifes in my truck and I'm too lazy to get it

Would not fuck with /10

More expensive aluminum? What are you talking about? The 943 comes in aluminum or faggy carbon fiber, which is much more expensive than the aluminum.

The 940-2 however comes in an extremely disappointing shitty slippery G10.

you just walk around all day with a warm beer in your pocket?

Which pocket do you put the doges in?

11/10 for practicality

that's what niggers do

Yeah if I lived in a part of town where cops were constantly stopping to hassle me I wouldn't bother with it. I usually have a little tether around the handle that extends down into the bag and latches onto the siding so I'm not even too worried about people grabbing it from me.
One time someone tried to clothes line me as i was bike riding past but I just brained him with my (at the time full of books) bag and kept riding.
I've got a lot of weaponry but tbh I hope I never have to use any of it.

>he doesn't invent card games to play with the d12 and cards while bored

Boris, is that you?

People around here like to run me off the road and scream at me. For some reason they think I shouldn't be longboarding or biking in my neighborhood.

Oh man you carry those bigass doggos around all day?

tits or didn't happen

Is it true, watches at $ 0?

Cargo shorts duh. Also nothing makes girl wetter than an otter's pocket more than cute dogs

Fucking hell.. yeah I just avoid the roads whenever there isnt a giant obvious bike lane. People are careless at the best of times and straight up murderous at the worst.
Fuck us for getting a little exercise, right?

Pray you never run into me

If this thread reaches the bump limit I'll drop them. Too many identifying details tbh

I wish there were bike lanes here. I never ride my bike anywhere near actual busy roads tho. Usually just neighborhoods and the roads crossing between them

show us your toes

Thats fair given your bag is unique, but extremely disappointing.

we got bike lanes here in houston

>drivers are still assholes
>it's hot as balls 10 months out of the year so riding to work isn't really doable

When I lived in an actual city people were usually considerate of cyclists (its how I prefer to get around too). I was fortunate to live in one of the better cities for bicycle infrastructure in the US, so there were enough of us that cars were used to it and usually knew how to respond.

I moved to the suburban sprawl that is so cal and now its pretty terrifying to be on the roads.

brace mothrfuckers

Do you have your face, home address and SSN tattooed on your tits or something?

are you in Payday?

i don't know what that means

>sig sauer

found the 40 something teabagger

You must work in IT.

Haha, no.. But I do know a lot of people who lurk here, I ride around a fairly populated down with a giant spikey backpack, and I dropped my state of origin here. I'm not worried about being doxxed.. more so someone I know seeing.
>please understand
I think people here are more understanding in neighborhoods because little feral children like to run around in the street while their parents get high.
My city is a mix of both. Quaint little neighborhoods and metro areas with heavily enforced bike lanes, mixed with commercial areas and highways where people don't even look in the direction they are turning
I have shrek toes

>40 something teabagger
wrong on both counts

Forgot pic for lulz