How did she fail so badly?

How did she fail so badly?

Cheaters never prosper

Would that that were true.

Because everyone knows she's a cunt.

because she did not play the game to win.

Modern Americans apparently think a fat orange trash bag of a human being represents them. Sadly from what I can tell, they are not mistaken.

Wut

Oh, look. It's those republicans trying to deflect attention from the retard that got elected.

She lost, alt-right; get over it. It's all about the 350lbs of spun-sugar-haired fail that is actually in the White House that should concern you

Kept top decking land. That'll fuck any one

What I wrote, while an archaic form of English, is grammatically correct. It means: "I wish it was true."

That's what happens when you lie, cheat, and meet every counter argument with "well who cares what you say you're prejudice."

>is grammatically correct
No it isn't. You should have written
"Would that it were true"

The anti-feminist movement happened

On the internet we had the anti-feminist movement that had finally not only gained traction but was more popular than the feminists they attacked. Anti-feminists youtubers got like 300k-500k views on each video while feminists where on something like 15-30k views. Suddenly stuff like affirmative action/gender quotas and false rape accusations became a rallying cry for men all around the world.

Since Hill was pro-feminism as fuck and did the whole "I'm with her" thing that screamed "I'm a woman so now it's MY turn to be president!" and how the SJWs (who at the time where really hated all over the internet) backed her caused even more of a cultural divide in the presidency. Now, nomatter what retarded thing Trump said, he'd be backed by the anti-SJW crowd because Hillary was in bed with them. Another thing, which I think was probably the most important thing but was never really discussed by anybody was how Obama's last ~5 years of foreign policy was a disaster, North Korea's nuke program was allowed to continue unopposed, the Iranian sanctions where lifted while Iran was still allowed to develop ballistic missiles, the insults Duerte had against Obama and the refugee crisis showed that Obama was just really bad at doing his job on the world stage and a lot of Americans saw that their country was growing impotent.

Trump became the perfect anti-Hillary President because of actions done by Hillary's "allies" (the SJWs, Obama etc). It all colminated with the rape allegations against Trump which brought back memories of the fraternity the Rolling Stones had slandered in an article.

If Obama wasn't so weak, if the SJWs weren't so crazy or if the rape hysteria wasn't so strong Hillary would probably have won.

Ask James Comey. You'll find him in the unemployment line with the rest of the people Trump put there.

At least it is better then Seth Rich who leaked the emails to Wikileaks.

Pro-tip: He was murdered.

Because she was forced down the voters' throats by the DNC, even though they knew that she was an easy target thanks to two solid decades right-wing attacks. She was massively unpopular even when her husband was president, and yet the DNC it into their heads that she was the heir apparent. At the same time, there had been eight solid years of oppositional organizing by the GOP, and ANY Democrat was going to have a headwind against them. That's one reason (rarely mentioned) why Sanders got such surprising early traction: He wasn't really a Democrat, and was somewhat immune to the incumbent party backlash.

At the same time, better candidates like Biden and Warren didn't run because they knew that the party leadership was dead set on Clinton. Either probably would have won against Trump -- Sanders probably would have, for that matter -- and Clinton was the only candidate who consistently failed to beat him even in early polling.

The assumption was that there was no way that Trump would get the GOP nomination, and no way Clinton could lose against the likes of minor league players like Cruz or Rubio. The blame falls directly on the DNC, putting up the worst possible candidate in the weakest districts against a candidate they never took seriously for the exact same social reasons they wouldn't support Sanders.

I'm a lifelong Democrat, and even I couldn't bring myself to vote for Clinton. Not because she's a woman -- would have taken Warren in a heartbeat -- but simply because she was an awful candidate who I wouldn't want as president.

>Clinton body bags myth

whew

fucking truth

fem cuck failed cus all cucks fail.

Will mom make you tendies every time you post this?

>Implying that it is a myth.

lmao

>lmao it's totally true
>lmao only desperate right wingers make the claim
>lmao there's zero evidence and all of the claims have been summarily debunked by independent investigation
>lmao I'm a gullible retard
>lmao lmao lmao

watch out he's got a college education.

sad

your butthurt is never ending.

sure kid. its history
looks like we have an election denier.

sure kid

cuck

posts stereotypical answer

obviously sexism

After all the sniper fire, she deserved it...

This

>losing money in a business
>losing a campaign

It is really that hard for the average Trump voter to comprehend the difference between an economic enterprise and a political campaign?

In real talk, it was the fact that she ran a negativity based campaign and never bothered to visit areas she desperately needed.
Trump was constantly full of positivity, even with his put downs, and made sure to go to the states he needed.

>The anti-feminist movement happened

This is what the "anti-feminist"-movement looks like.

Your sentence structure sucks.

>How did she fail
>she
Not about her, it was about the progressive movement that people are fucking tired of.

I'm here to catch the dump of asian cuties pics that inevitably floods these threads.

Hey chink dumpster: can you make sure there are a lot of nudes in your forthcuming chink dump, please?

Yeah, nice guys are finally striking back.

Another fucking scumbag racist liberal

> in b4, but the electoral college, blah blah blah

FINAL TALLY December 2016:
Killary: 65,844,954 Votes (48.2% ).
Drumpf: 62,979,879 Votes (46.1% )

Yet, 306/232 electoral votes?
It's because a vote in Wyoming is worth more than a vote in California.

But, Clinton landslide in California:
61.6% of votes. Trump 32.8% votes.

Drumpf Illegitimate and "Rigged" ...
NOT a landslide nor a USA mandate.

President** Trump**
(**2nd place vote getter/**Drumpf)
His tainted rigged election will always have asterisks attached.

Clinton received the 2nd MOST votes ever for any USA Presidential Candidate in history. The #1 topmost vote getter ever in USA Presidential election history was President Obama in 2008.

Always remember how the Repubs treated, cooperated and respected Obama: >> Payback will be a bitch, and the opposition will be vicious attack dogs defending Democracy.

Oh, and Fuck Eduardo Cruz Forever.

actually, a independent moderate racist

but dont worry faggot, my country's constitution specifically allows your unpatriotic "Party Before Cuntry" agenda.

carry on with your faggotry, and god bless America!

She really hand no luck with her looks. She got the worst part of both her parents.

>got the worst part of both her parents.
and this kid got the worst of orangutang orange daddy ancient ball sack defective sperm, and communist hooker eggs, and ended up with this level of autism. but he is good looking, so he is the top kid in special ed....

are you enjoying summer vacation Sup Forumsro?

Next year, being a Freshman in high school will be very exciting, i bet!!! Don't worry about finally having to shower naked in the locker room, that trauma will be over by your 16th birthday, and you will be KEWL !!!!

>but he is good looking

He'll be America's "First Twink". The future fuck-toy of New Yorks high society.

ouch..
and you wonder why these threads get closed so quickly

>this kid got the worst of orangutang orange daddy ancient ball sack defective sperm, and communist hooker eggs
>but he is good looking
You might be the most retarded person I've ever come across on this site

>Insulting a child to prove an incoherent point.

>might be the most retarded person I've ever come across

You obviously dont own a mirror, faggot?

>PS: how is summer break from middle school going, faggot? get any cool vidya games, i bet they are awesome?

the kid is autistic.
and autism is very common when the dad is a senior citizen. its just a fact, and the kid is paying for it

After this reply, it isn't a question anymore.