All right guys, you helped me once, does anyone know what this is? It's in my groin area and partially on my thighs...

All right guys, you helped me once, does anyone know what this is? It's in my groin area and partially on my thighs, I'm thinking it might be fungal infection, but I'm having a hard time pinpointing it down. Any clues?
Thanks in advance.

Yeah that looks like ringworm. It's not a big deal but it can spread if you're tubby. Get some tinactin and goose your crotch with it.

Ringworm get some anti fungus shizzle

That's 100% ringworm bro

Ringworm. There's an ointment specifically for that and other fungal infections at your local pharmacy. Over the counter.

Thanks guys.
I've started using apple cider vinegar as a treatment (it worked when I had feet fungi issues), should I get the anti fungal cream medication from a pharmacy, or is it good enough?

Is that Matt Damon as a kid? Kek

Antifungal cream and make sure to let it breath. Bandages and clothing will only increase growth due to its fungal properties.

almost positive that's ringworm dude. got it a few times form wrestling and football. What the other guys said, use an antifungal cream to kill it, and buy some head&shoulders, or any other anti-dandruff shampoo, and use that as your soap. Put some on a loofah and go to town, and it should kill it faster, as well as help prevent it in the future.
antifungal cream would help kill it faster I'm pretty sure

Get the hardcore chemicals. They're over the counter. You don't want to fuck around when it comes to evicting the fucking WORMS LIVING UNDER YOUR FUCKING SKIN

Scrape with a blade then wipe with bleach. Army fix.

>mfw Sup Forums is actually helping someone

Thank you very much for all the responses! I'm glad it's not something too serious

You guys rock

Drink water and change your socks

It's fungus not worms but your point stands.

Not actually worms? Didn't realize. Thanks b/ro

Clotrimazole 1% oint. Apply liberally twice a day. Continuing use for one week after rash is gone. Source: am PA.

a lot of people think that, back when I was in high school, some of my wrestling team mates who got it one time whole-heartedly thought the ring was the worm, so they cut it open and wiped bleach on it. They really fucked up then, they ended up with some scarring from it. I thought it was too when I was young, until my doc noticed I had one and told me about them

I'm going to grab this right away, cheers mate

Those are some pretty hairy boobs

You're forgetting the Motrin

Crazy. Thanks for some actual useful info. I doesn't happen often here. Ha

No doubt. Always need ranger candy

Also, keep yourself dry. If you sweat a lot, powder up.