I know it sounds like I'm trying to force a meme on here. I am not the creator of this picture...

I know it sounds like I'm trying to force a meme on here. I am not the creator of this picture. The creator got arrested for creating the meme because the normies can't take a joke. I want this meme to spread, and make him proud.

ladbible.com/now/weird-teenager-arrested-after-posting-dark-meme-about-columbine-shooting-20170116

Link related.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/memes/comments/6m8ur7/me_irl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Fuck pc america. I'll spread the word man.

So this is a columbiner thread?

Kind of, don't want the creator of that pic get arrested for nothing.

It's so bogus that he got criminal charges for that. The meme is ambiguous enough. A decent lawyer should've been able to produce enough plausible deniablity to prevent a conviction.

Guess normies hates memes.

I was supposed to be another school shooter at Doherty, but managed to resist the reptilians subliminal commands.

Justice system is biased.

For example... maybe his goal at school everyday is to prevent bullying. The type of bullying that arguably caused the columbine shooting to happen. When he gets home having not been a positive enough influence to prevent bullying he feels as if he has failed the columbine shooters. Hence the meme.

Yeah, but the court decided to go with "He's promoting school shooting" and just go with that.

Justice system is fucked.

remember to take your meds in the morning you schizo freak

reddit.com/r/memes/comments/6m8ur7/me_irl/

bump

anymore memes you got op?

What kind of memes to be more exact?

columbine memes, obviously

Found this online, but damn, its good.

What a shit meme.

Like you can make a better one.

Remember, no fun allowed anywhere, ever.

didn't the bitch in this pic get expelled for that?

Whoa, never knew that!

Honestly how tf did he have trouble pulling chicks

know one was killed in the cafeteria retard

No CNN reporters have been killed either.
Stop being a nigger, there's no shots of them in the library, besides, cafeteria still is their most iconic pic together, and Trump is iconic. So fuck you, simpleton

Jock culture, chest deformity, height, the tormenting he recieved must of made the girls not that interested in him.
Ay Derick and Derwin LOL, was a funny film.

lol americans think they have freedom of speech top kek. They also die in war for oil so rich people can play golf.

Kek

>when you poo in the loo

I love Columbine. Been studying it to the best of my abilities for several years now in my off time. I've seen all the movies, documentaries, read all the books, listened to all the talks. Seen all the home videos and the pictures.

After all this time, it's still shrouded in such a strong, alluring aura. Impossible to ignore. The colours, the aesthetics, the two shooters themselves. Honestly it's so interesting.

you should watch Bowling for Columbine. Its a pretty neat documentary about Columbine

Eric is still fuckable. I'd fuck him hard. Cute boy. Cute mouf. Besides, Eric used to be a jock. Poor bab.

And Dylan was 6'3, still bullied. Before you blame Eric, Dylan wasn't really a good friend, mostly hung around a different crowd.

Both boys were also wealthy, Dylan's family more so. Both boys were smart, Dylan had attended a special school before Columbine High. CH was also said to be a better school than Littleton High. Dylan had goals, he was accepted into Arizona U.

I think they just didn't want to be popular, with all the BS that came with it. Eric defended kids who got bullied, I think he was just sick of it on a deep level.

what's interesting about it

Seen it. Actually it was the first think I saw about it in terms of documentaries. I thought the interviews were very good, especially Marilyn Manson's.

Gay?

he wrote in his journal about how he wanted to fuck women, pretty sure that means straight

What isn't! There's been plenty of shootings with higher "kill counts" than Columbine, yet everyone still obsesses over it. There's still such a strong watchdog culture in Littleton, if you've ever been there, yet it has been almost 20 years since the shooting, and they've largely redesigned the school. The library in which Eric and Dylan shot themselves is not there anymore, for example, it's an Atrium now.

So much has happened, yet when we think about shootings we still think about Eric and Dylan, even if you don't know there names. It was 1999, and technology played a huge aspect. They left behind so many tapes, journals, pictures, little trails leading to nowhere because they're dead now. The clothes they wore on NBK (massacre day): trenchcoats, suspenders, military pants and boots, they used 50 year old guns sawed down to the nubs that busted the skin on their hands during practice. These high contrast shirts with iconic words on them.

And their story is so typical, and yet so not typical. Many people in law enforcement knew Eric and Dylan were homicidal/suicidal. Eric outright admitted it a short while before the massacre, and yet was completely ignored by everyone. They stores their weapons in their rooms, in plain sight, their parents didn't even notice. They cut themselves and no one noticed.

There was such a collective failure on behalf of the people who were suppose to take care of these two teenage boys, that since I think we've been trying to make up for it by being overprotective.

Columbine is simply iconic, that's all. Like its own twisted pop culture icon.

Yes, Eric wrote about his BDSM fantasies, a lot. And abusing kids, a lot. It was quite graphic kek

bumping w/ columbine memes

I'd like to add, Dylan also had bondage fantasies, but the opposite way: he had a foot fetish, and was very submissive.

I got a BDSM fantasy too,.....

fucking file size limit

people who get fucked up over columbine memes are trash, let us be REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i get triggered by people who don't know the difference between "to" and "too"

This is really pissing me off more than it should. It's just a meme, for Christ's sake. A pretty crappy one at that. I will do everything within my power to spread this image and let this kid be known.

Eric wrote in his journal with a lot of spelling mistakes, that one is copied from his original writings, not the image maker. It's sort of an inside joke for the people interested in the massacre, because Eric always wrote about wanting to kill stupid people. Like, as a government program.

He also said all criminals should be given the death penalty, even petty thieves... He also said he hated teen smokers, but he himself smoked cigars all the time... he said he hated racists, but he himself was racist (mostly anti-semetic, which is ironic bc the 2nd shooter was allegedly jewish. there is even speculation from the FBI eric intended to kill Dylan himself bc of this)

etc etc, he is very relatable in his hypocritical humanity.

I feel dumb for asking this but I'm a sperglord that can't tell the difference. Is this real?

I got ur back dude
honestly a lot of columbine memes are p funny

Personally I love how self-deprecating and relaxed the true crime/columbiner communities are. They'll take any joke directed at them and laugh about it

Am I the only one who collects Columbine memes

nump

my folder is so disorganized, have some dylann

and some TJ

I've written to TJ Lane and Dylann Roof recently, no response yet tho. Here's hoping.

TJ probably doesn't care about you, Dylann is going to be executed so writing letters isn't high on his priority list

Elliot Roger is like a skinnier version of Chris-chan.

TJ def doesn't care about me, but sometimes you get lucky and he responds something like "fuck you", and then you keep the letter as part of your collection forever, or sell it for a few thousand bucks whatever.

Dylann writes back to almost everyone, so ur confirmed for not knowing what ur talking about.

oh my god. lmaooo I don't see it but maybe I got blinders on

didn't know Dylann writes back to people. what's he usually say?

He talks about his hobbies, books he's reading or likes, stuff like that. He's not open to talking about his crime yet, since he wrote a letter to someone answering questions about it, which led to a raid of his sell and the officers discovered he was writing racially charged material, and he got in trouble. Over time, he might talk about it more.

He loves being sent books in prison, that gets his attention. He doesn't need money right now. He likes talking about where the people who are writing him are from, he likes talking about history, etc etc.

that's kind of cool actually.

how many people write to him?

Tons. He gets a lot of letters, mostly from people in the USA but a lot from Canada too, and as far as I know he's replied to most of them. His mail was held for a while during his transfer after sentencing, but he's receiving it again. He's largely disregarded his lawyer's advice not to reply to them, since he hated his lawyers and felt they weren't listening to him, but he is following the advice to withhold details about the shooting.

I found a sample of a letter he wrote to an user, this was I believe part of the letter which got his cell raided.
>pic related

TJ also gets a lot of mail, which annoys him. He mostly throws his letters out, or replies to people telling them to fuck off.

Is it true, watches at $ 0?