I have $10,000 USD in the bank

I have $10,000 USD in the bank.

Is that enough to move to some 3rd world country and live an easy life?

Bump

I am curious about this as well.

Bump, I want too!!

Probably. But shitty countries are shitty for a reason.

Probably not.

Yeah, yes it is.

Do it

bump

I want to know aswell

For a few years, if you know how to budget properly.

25k in freedom dollars is 100k in Ghanaian nigger money

You can live very well in Ecuador for about 2k a month. They don't want you unless you have a stable income of at least 1k a month for the visa.
Count on 4k for your first month to include flight, then 2k a month after once you get the hang of things.

>3rd world country
>easy life
KEK

So no. Stack more money

That's just RM50,000 here. Shit, you can't even buy our ocal car brand with that much money.

buy some land somewhere and build your own house

Not for more than 2 years in the philippines

>implying you can't lead an easy life anywhere you want if you have enough money
do you think the 0.1% in 3rd world countries is barefoot and eating out of trash bins?

an easy life? no, fuck no. do the maths. you might be able to survive off $1 per day, but you'll be eating bugs and drinking shit water, and living in a slum most likely.

There's hundreds of small islands in the Pacific where you can live modestly for not much.

do you think the 0.1% in third world countries live on less than $10,000 pwe lifetime?

*per

You'll need to work, but you can live a pretty sweet life for very little with a 10k startup. Teach English for 10-20 hours a week which is piss easy. Or do online work like website maintenance or rear end database work. Don't need a lot of hours or high wages as your money will stretch over there.

Buddy of mine does 30 hours a week of freelance website admin for a very average wage and lives like a fucking king. He has the best food, the best drink, woman all around him, constantly at events, sweet ride. Can't be on more than 40k and lives like he's on 400k

It's possible in Micronesia... but you'll have to give up some things that you take for granted (medicare, internet, ...)... and I hope you like fish, because that's all you're going to eat for the rest of your life.

what country is he in?

What country is this?

yes, the large business owners and government officials in the poorest of countries still get along just fine and can buy imported luxury goods, so it's safe to assume they make more than 10k in a lifetime.

No op it is not. You will spend over 3k before you are all set up. Get 15-25k. That will buy you 2 to 5 yrs. Longer if you find a self sustaining situation.

Thailand. I went out to visit him a few months back. All the gooks in town know him as the rich farang and lick his ass.

Why the fuck would you even want to?