Hey Sup Forums what are you taking tonight? General drug thread

Hey Sup Forums what are you taking tonight? General drug thread.

I've just smoked a bunch of weed, nothing special just listening to music. You guys have any music recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lT2YNHu7nrk
youtube.com/watch?v=DW3pZjmS3rg&ab_channel=TheForestKid
youtu.be/dVhnZ8IEjhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mac DeMarco is chill as fuck
Pink Floyd of course, Tycho, Tame Impala, Mike Oldfield,
yeah dude

Source - Fever The Ghost
May I Have This Dance - Francis and the Lights Ft. Chance The
All That Remains - The Darkness

Black Sabbath - Master of Reality album

sippin codeine as usual my dude.
ugk - ridin dirty is my album to bump

DEATHGRIPS

Grateful dead Europe 72 album

Radium and Micropoint

Pink Floyd, Nirvana, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Neck Deep, The Front Bottoms, The Pretty Reckless, Gorillaz, Deftones, Make Them Suffer, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers

also electric wizards dopethrone

DOOM IT UP

milky chance bro!

can you guys help me out plz?

GAY ALERT

nah man, thats dope music for a chill high vibe

>Pink Floyd
>The Beatles
Absolutely on both of these. I'd also suggest The Doors.

youtu.be/lT2YNHu7nrk

youtube.com/watch?v=DW3pZjmS3rg&ab_channel=TheForestKid

Shroomed yesterday, kratom today. New to kratom, got the dosage and method just right today. 1.5g of 15x tea. Yesterday, lemon tek 3.5g of mushrooms ( pes Hawaiian for fags who care)

Bit of ketamine, couple of valli and a few big cheeses....lavvvvly

What genre do you like OP?

youtu.be/dVhnZ8IEjhc

Yoday, I got some of the stuff you see in your pic related. I got some God's Gift and going to be toking some of that up along with some videos and vlogs, maybe a movie.

As for music recommendations, I can tell you that (inb4 fuck that) Classical music is really good when you get high. You will see it in a different way when you are baked. Try it my dude.

need adderall

Is there anyone in cape Coral FL selling I'm down here for another month and I haven't smoked in awhile

This is a stupid ass song bro

It's legal there. You should be able to find weed easier out there than asking someone on Sup Forums

Wanted to watch a movie the other day while high but instead watched a puscifer concert and it blew my mind.
2016 rock am ring

Went to some strip clubs and stayed up all night ln coke... still up and my head is pounding :/ maybe if I drink more I will feel better. Ran out of blow and have a dry bloody nose