I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums.

32, at 15 moved to western europe from eastern europe. Couldn't adjust and at 32 (now) moved back home. Don't know anybody and feel really anxious. How to adjust?

Old friends either moved to different cities and married or different countries. I think I'm having a mid-life crisis and panic attack.

bump, anyone? oldfags ?

find a partner and stfu.

not that easy man...

have you tried?

yeah man I have. Problem is me, I've been so many years alone it's really hard to talk to women.

Also, no friends so it's difficult to meet girls.

I feel you. I haven't been dating for 4 years now. couple years ago there were few girls who were interested in me, but I didn't go for it. We are in similiar positions. I think starting a hobby and taking part in activities would help alot.

A summer or night time course at the local community college or uni, whatever you godless commies forefathers call them.

I ocassionally take a course in "Introduction to Digital Photography", and meet lots of locals, and have fucked a few over the years.

even though I already have a degree, I did NOT tell the new school I had one, as I did not want to request and transfer my educational records from another school to this one.

and i told them truthfully:
"I am new to the community: I want to take 1 class in my interest, to learn, and to meet the community"

but I also made it clear, I was NOT pursuing a degree, just wanted to take some classes in topics I was interested in.

I'm scared as shit man, I fear I can't integrate in society anymore. Fear of having no friends is so excruciating I'm almost having a full on panic attack.

why do you think you are so afraid?

Getting girls is like catching a skittish cat. Don't pay attention to them, and theyll come to you. Do you and focus on being the man you wanna be. Once you learn and grow and find stuff that makes you you, a girl is going to take interest

You ever moved around a lot growing up? Some communities just won't suit you, and you'll find a lot of people that aren't that great, but you're lonely.

Other communities have vastly different people. There could be a group of people out there who'd think you're cool as shit.

Just relax, please?

I'm afraid of loneliness, always was even as a kid. I didn't understand it back then why sometimes I felt fearful even though there was nothing to fear. It was because I was alone.

Learn to code or solve math puzzles.

Also I thought girls in eastern europe were more open in terms of sexual relationships, how did you manage to not hang with one already?
R u hungry btw?
And what's your job.

No just that. Problem is I've been alone for 10 years and that shit is very difficult to erase. I'm not confident, I don't know how to meet new people, I have literally zero friends here.

You're our yurofriend buddy, you have us

Not op, but how do you focus on being the man you want to be if you have zero ambitions and have a very negative outlook on life?

Virtual buddies are not enough Sup Forumsro. I wanna hug someone right now really bad...

In which western country you lived such a lonely life user? And why? Is it because locals didn't accept you and you lived in segregation zones? Or your slavic accent was a huge obstacle for you to integrate in a foreign society?

What went wrong?

not the user, but it comes as you mature.

i've seen a ton of mature people being a miserable fuck so that doesn't really make any sense.

Spain. Problem was again me, country is nice, people are nice and you can integrate if you choose to.

Problems at home and depression were the main issue.

OP here, do you think I need professional help Sup Forums?

I'm the same way man. Shit sucks, I have no motivation to be anyone or do anything.

I should have said you should work on becoming someone you can be proud of. You don't have to fall in love with yourself, mind you, just stop being so hard on yourself. You are your own worst critic.

You just gotta have faith that that mindset won't last forever.

Sometimes I'll beat myself up for days over shit. That's when you have to consciously say to yourself"you know what? No, I did my best and I handled shit very well."

Also,if you've lost your faith in people, find new people

you asked how to focus on being a man, if you dont have ambitions and have negative outlook on life. you didn't mention about being miserable.

There are many places on the internet where people telling stories on how they coped with their loneliness, there is also a subreddit about it or even the experience ex-robots of r9k for sure b isn't the right place for advices concerning your problem.

can you share a few of these places and stories?

/r/lonely for tips and stories
Be aware in the last one you might meet new friends but many of them are huge faggots

/r/lonely feels like something depressing..

Autistics like us dont have friends. Get use to it.

Ever thinking about offing yourself?

Everyday I do. But I'm to pussy to do it