Holy shit its finally happen goverment finally relased the roswell video its Certified and documeted! trumps people are...

Holy shit its finally happen goverment finally relased the roswell video its Certified and documeted! trumps people are speaking on it as you read this! HERE THE VIDEO LINK! ALIENS EXIST! bitigee.com/2bqW

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/thirdphaseofmoon-ufo-sightings/2017/04/29/j-rod-escape-from-area-51-the-real-deal-ron-gardner-death-bed-confession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayyyyy am not clicking that

EXPLOITS

YOUR A EXPLOIT THIS SHIT REAL AF

That nuts

You got me fucked up, if you think i'm clickin' that sketchy ass shit.

PROTECTED BY VIPER
STAND BACK

you're full of shit, op

Don't click it's just some stupid adware bullshit hope op dies with a dick in his mouth

dats dat nigga j-rod

just blast it with piss you will be fine

Can I gain money if I do this too?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT it's my mother in law, I KNEW THAT CUNT WAS UP TO SOMETHING wih those googly eyes of her.. fucking butch

my sides..

It's real guys! Even Google doesn't post any results for "July 7 2017 Whitehouse press" related to it, so you know it's real because no one will tell the truth about it in the press, they will hide it so you know OP is telling the truth!

No such thing as Aliens.

The Demons or Djinn have you fooled.

lel

kek

You're*

jej

It's LOL you soggy bastards.

heh

geg

So without even opening the link. Oviiusly its not a gov site so what could be behind some unknown link???
Try harder faggot

fef

amidoinitrite?

You are fucking retarded if you think I'm clicking that

lawl

This is gold omg

Hue

gig

Zzz

dad

This might attrack more attention
How to clear your skin so you appear white and not black. Click link for remarkable discovery. Now any nigger can be white:
http:\\clicksforrebates.org\load_cornelia_#-1730/vir.html

roll

blogtalkradio.com/thirdphaseofmoon-ufo-sightings/2017/04/29/j-rod-escape-from-area-51-the-real-deal-ron-gardner-death-bed-confession

did someone say spiderman?

No such thing as god. Your parents and your broken brain have you fooled.

things trump tells his russian hookers while in moscow for 100, alex

>*sees adfly*
>nope.avi

olo

underrated post