Stories from real life pedo's?

Stories from real life pedo's?

How'd it happen?

>starts irl pedo thread
>attaches loli

My little stepsister and me are now bf and gf. Her dad died and my mom died so our parents married, but then they died in a car crash. Eventually we started dating...

We make lewd comics together. I write the storylines and she does the drawing.

She's 13 and I'm 18.

eromanga-sensai

>Mugi
>Loli
Good one dude

have you guys ever had sex?

Eromanga-sensei

Yes.

details

>Comics
Nigga did you even watch the show?

>be me, 18 years old in 1970.
>scout this fine ass little hispanic child
>she turns out to be 17
>decide to risk it after seeing her at the pier for few weeks
>start dating casually
>end up fucking her at her place
>her parents come home
>press charges because age of consent is 17 here and the don't like whites
>35 years later I'm out, no friends, no job, no life, registered sex offender

>mfw the age of consent was lowered to 16 in my state during my sentence

age of consent was 18 obviously*

Fuck you're dumb

I'll start by licking and rubbing her tight hairless pussy. I start by not focusing so much on the clit and then eventually rub and lick the clit more and more. Eventually she will start coming close to orgasm (she will start to whimper) but then I slow down and let her pussy cool down for a few seconds. Then I start again doing it for 2-3 times before I let her have an orgasm. Then at the moment of orgasm I thrust in my dick in her pussy up towards the pubic bone to hit the g-spot. At that point her 13 year old body is shaking and she's screaming for my dick. Her anus muscles twitch and twitch at that point. And then I start fucking her g-spot HARD... and wait for the clit to cool down for a bit. After that I usually do a combo of fucking the g-spot while I rub and suck her clit.

After we do that for a few hours and in many different positions (she's very very agile) she will reward me by sucking my dick for a long time (also after sex, i.e. for example when I'm eating or watching TV). I'm a big guy so she can't fit it all in he little 13 year old mouth but she tries and it's nice seeing her mouth wrapped around my big dick.

She's a nice stepsister.

Pics or it didn't happen.

What are you talking about?

> sis passed out on the couch from too much xanax, whoops
> 14yo niece bouncing around in her pajamas, dancing to music, she clearly should've worn a bra
> smoked her first joint with her earlier, then talked her into trying xtc
> we're both enjoying her first roll, she bounces and giggles, i compliment her and laugh, she glows
> after a LOT of dancing she finally slows down, walks over to the couch and scoots up to me, resting her head against my chest
> she's sweaty and breathing hard, her mom's snoring at this point
> tells me how good she feels and how everything is awesome and have you noticed how amazing it feels to touch things like omg
> i grab vicks, tell her to put some under her nose, she does and starts grinning like an idiot
> ask her to sit up and turn her back to me, she looks puzzled but complies
> start massaging her shoulders, she sighs and insta-melts into my hands, she's butter
> hot, salty, delicious butter
> fumble around with her shirt, tell her it's in the way, she doesn't hesitate to remove it
> i want to bathe in her pussy so bad
> continue massaging her neck, shoulders, back, lower back
> my thumbs rest in her venus dimples as my lips touch her neck
> she gasps, i nibble, a slight moan escapes her
> my hands move to the front, tracing her body, i reach her breasts, her nipples are like pencil erasers
> she lets her head fall onto my shoulder, our mouths meet
cont.

M8 you're not dating if you've never even kissed her.

Eromanga sensei is shit

You didn't talk her into ecstasy cause you can't even spell it. Shut the hell up. Therefore you didn't even do it.

BTW some advice. Keep doing what you're doing when she's close to orgasm otherwise it's easy for her to lose it. Simple advice but very useful.

Would never post pictures of her and it would be against the rules and law anyways. I don't care if you believe me.

im 17 and my partner is 37. met on a chat site when i was 16. 5months later we fucked, both got arrested, my parents wanted to press charges but i told them if they do that then im not longer their daughter. i told the poice i loved him and stuff and they start okay some both bunch of rubbish, found out i was pregnant but lost the baby 3months later and then that brings us up to date to where we are getting married soon.

Cause it never happened. It's cool we understand. All talk.

Con fag

12 yr old cousin rubbed my dick through my pants and sucked on my fingers.

The story doesn't get any more interesting than that, pretty sure she's just a tease + family everywhere in other rooms.

She's pretty cute tho, will likely be a lot more attractive in a year since she's only just started puberty.

Someone is jealous. Lol.

newfag

Sup Forums is now a pedofag breeding ground. Good job you sick child fuckers. Get some fucking help you sick fucks

>her anus muscles twitch

the science checks out; legit.

year old who orgasms
>>>no hair

Yes plz

Nothing wrong with being attracted to girls that have gone through puberty. It's just in recent history that has changed.

do it

What chat room

its Call Chatib, i still go on there sometimes when i get bored and i need people to talk to.

>live in redneck southern trailer park.
>girls are all sluts by the time they're 12.
>Always talking about jesus and shit lol
>zero parental supervision
>start talking to this one girl from the park
>dad is a soldier, mother is fat sow living off of him.
>two daughters between them.
>I start chatting up one.
>tell her she's pretty, cute, ect. ect.
>show her my motorcycle, she's fascinated
>ask her about boys and shit, she says she is single.
>We exchange numbers, she texts me all the time, convince her to send me underwear and bikini pics
>Make out with her when I see her
>lure her over with vodka coolers since she's a female and therefore a pussy
>she gets drunk after slamming 3, does a strip tease flashing her tits all over the place, I film it all, and goad her into sucking my dick.
>send the videos of her dancing and sucking me off to her, including of my cum all over her face.
>basically convince her that she wanted it, talk her into sending nudes and videos, sometimes she'd do sexy dancing videos with her sister and they'd both flash me
>fuck her brains out.
>one time her mom isn't home
>went to go to the park dance or something
>Go to her trailer
>she does a strip dance with her sister and gets naked
>she gets on her knees and starts blowing me while her sister watches and plays in the room
>invite her sister over, ask her if she wants to try
>big sis teaches little sis how to suck dick
>bust all over both of them
>shit was so cash
>mfw the little sister got caught sending me nudes and got in trouble for trying to take her sister's boyfriend.
>mfw I dumped her for a younger girl while she still had cum on her face.

>one time my niece say on my lap
>it was great
>one time while she was asleep I kissed her feet
>snuffed and masturbated with her and her cousin's pantues

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

that's cute ^w^

Living the dream user.

I'd probably trade it all in for a chance at not living in poverty though tbh

actually... 13 years is a normal age to start having periods and girls can orgasm before they have the period, they're not like boys, who can't cum till they're somewhere around 12 and 14 xd

Nice try FBI

Orgasms and ejaculation (cumming) are two different things. Not sure if I was just a horny kid, but I'd play with my preteen dick until I had these amazing orgasms, nothing would come out until one day when I was 11, I knew enough to know what it was, but still kind of freaked me out.

>pantues

kek

You totally failed at seeing what I highlighted. 13 year olds aren't hairless. Esp ones whos hormones have started up for puberty.

Can confirm, not being weird here, but both my kids, one of each, started getting pubic hair at 10 y/o.

Eveyone shaves their pussy these days.

Wife stops at trimming it close. Doesn't like the itchiness as it comes back in. Got her to wax a few times for anniversary or birthday, but man, after you marry them, they have different set of priorities.

that's a bit early.
boy/15/nothing
girl/11/nothing
it's great to be a dad in a country that's not full of faggots and niggers.

You get nude glimpses from time to time, actually saw my son more than my daughter (I'm male) but we had a pool too, saw them some changing to get in or what not. Not a nudist family, but some nudity is just inevitable.

how parent

everyone knows you teach your children how to shave

i think he has eyes...

Shave it really well and it won't be itchy.

What country? And how do you guys know this? Maybe my wife's just strict with that sort of thing but I haven seen either of my kids (both 13 now, girls) with anything less than an undershirt since they were like 7

Could just be religion though. What country are you in?

>boy/15/nothing
That's strange. Very late to go through puberty... does he have hormonal issues? I went to puberty when I was 12 and I'm as White as you can be. Around 12-14 is normal.

That being said 15 might be in the sort of normal range but it's still late.

Ah, makes sense. Dad with 2 daughters and haven't seen them since like 7. I leave all that to her haha

??? Not even my wife did that

Maybe by accident but any good parent knocks

After about 11 or so, it's was really rare for me to see them even partially nude too. But I did see them enough to see when it began.

Oh, and also. USA here.

Get the fuck out of here, you were in jail that long for banging a 17 year old? No fucking way.

Yeah makes sense. Have accidentally caught the older one playing with her self; started knocking after that lol

My wife takes care of all the doctor stuff, shaving, etc... (thank god)

>visit family in Maine regularly
>lake house
>notice cute 13 year old somewhat interested in me
>talk with her
>don't do anything
>visit a couple times a year for a few days each
>2 years later they're selling house, I get volunteered to help them close the place down
>decide to tryhard with same girl
>got intimate and things were going well until I told her I was into feet
>turn off for her ig
>ends with an unethusiastic blowjob that she seemed skill enough at
>float in lake next day w/ her, leave day after that, never seen again
doing God's work

(neighbor)

I've never caught either of them playing, but I find the door locked, a lot.

I think it was pretty innocent; clothes on and humping a pillow. Moonwalked outta here and convinced my wife to give her the talk (was 11 then). After that we had a really great heart to heart talk for like an hour, including about "that"

Raise you daughters well and make sure they don't go to collage (if they go to collage they will turn into a bunch of crazy lefties). Find them a good man with a high IQ and a strong sense of what's morally right and that will impregnate them with many White children.

Also make sure they remain virgins until marriage so that they will have a stable marriage.

Yeah, make sure they don't go to college or they might find out how to spell college

>collage
Did you even finish high school? You're messing up a sixth grade vocabulary word.

Also that's a nice run-on sentence there.

My fault. English is not my first language. Still not an argument.

>>Sup Forums

But yeah I've tried to provide strong family and religious values. Not forced, but they've taken them up naturally. Also tried to prevent any religious shame that would push them away and basically made the specifics negotiable, but made sure they knew the court values of helping your fellow man and giving love to all others, even when they do the opposite

kinda ranting, but whatever

Nobody is refuting your point. I don't know what argument you think it being made.

People are just pointing out your misuse of a word.

I would like to see you speak Russian btw.

potato potatoski wodka potatski

Nyet.
No need when the whole world is learning my language.

It's quite clear from the graph - make sure they remain virgins until marriage.

That is not even relevant to the thread of conversation in question.
Learn some reading comprehension.

When I was in my 20s I dealt meth. I had a customer that could never afford her shit and I was tired of fucking her. After I turned her down one night and told her to gtfo she starts a breakdown. Crying screaming pleading saying crazy shit. Before I get her out the door she offers me her daughter for sex. How old I ask. 9. I tell her 100$ worth of shit if i get to fuck her pussy 50$ for oral. She wants the hundred. She goes to her car and gets her daughter. She tells her I'm gonna do stuff to her and it's ok and she has to do it for mommy. She held her daughters hand and cried with her as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. When I came I pushed my dick as far into her as I could. My sheets were a bloody mess but i wasn't mad about it. I gave her 150$ worth of shit and told her to come back anytime for that deal. She came back atleast two dozen times before she stopped coming at all. She got a lot of meth from my pocket but I feel I got the better deal. I would have given her more if she asked but she never did.

More details.

That is sick a fuck, why is my penis hard now

Like what?

How hot was the daughter? Did the mom participate?

But I am black.

moar!

Blyat

The daughter was a cute little blonde, and she didn't really participate because I didn't want her to I was way done with that junkie. I did have her sit naked behind her daughter holding her while I fucked the daughter once and after that she said she didn't need to be in the room with us anymore. She would bring her daughter to my house and wait in my living room until I was done with her daughter. We never set a time limit so she just had to wait until I was done. I never let her clean the girl up at my house, when I was done she had to take her daughter home dirty and full of my cum. I loved making her put her panties back on right after so they got all sticky and mom would have to do that laundry later.

Like you can keep a girl that wants the D from fucking.

reported to interpol

enjoy your investigation

I enjoy reading these works of fantasy. Thanks.

Right you go with that. I bet you feel like you deserve a pat on the back.

Besides Interpol has no jurisdiction here

this entire thread summed up in one picture

jesus christ summer sure is here...

>implying Sup Forums made it up
view the picture again.
At least one source is the university of virginia.

This is copy pasta