Anyone know some hot Snapchat girls?

Anyone know some hot Snapchat girls?

Anyone want her nudes?

No

yes

No

Life is too short to waste on SC. Seek out more fulfilling ventures.

Post by :
~~ 4ppl3P13-chan aka. !rzm3o0us8E ~~
- The kawaiiest

Again hiding behind anonymous posting my photos.

Ok

More!

Lurking

>My photos
Then post them hammie

No thanks. They have been posted for months. Getting boring now.

You are too precious to get boring m'lady.

Post by :
~~ 4ppl3P13-chan aka. !rzm3o0us8E ~~
- The kawaiiest

She's so beautiful. Tits are nice too but dayum shes smokin

Bump for other girls

Name? Age? How do I find her?

(540)
-

Is her number. Victoria

She's fat and ugly but got big ol titties, low self esteem, and it's legit so there's that

Prettipixie

Her snapchat is shaunnapjat. She is 26 and a 100% MILF

Sfitzz89
kind of a bitch but hot as fuck dudes

Name?

Victoria what ? Doesn't look like Victoria henry aka vikki snow. 540 is a va area code I used to live there an I think I might know this chick

"She's too ugly, fat, & disgusting for anyone. But I'd still bone her cause desperation has changed me."

Bump

She doesn't seem very happy about being added

Would you be? She's been plastered all over here for months not to mention the almighty shit storm that went down on here last night about her

What shit storm?

Someone I'm presuming her ex told everyone about her being raped when she was younger and that the rapist is her kids father and everyone had a massive go at her for keeping the kid and being a fat ugly whore

Any names?

topkek

i mean, thats hugely fucked up, but damn

Did she see it?

Yeah. She was basically asking people to back off her son and just stick to targeting her but they were just horrible calling him a bastard child and saying he should have been aborted. I actually felt really sorry for her

Ewgothefuckaway

Mamamelmo

Oklagurl405

Unless its a different thread than the one I saw, it was really only one retard that was slamming her for keeping the child

Sometime Sup Forums and all these thread websites can be super cruel, I feel so sorry for her I honestly do. It sucks, I cant imagine what I would be feeling if it happened to my sister or girlfriend. Its shitty but this stuff happens some people have moral, some dont, some have a lot, some have very little, its the way she goes boys.

How did she take it?

She told me on Snapchat. It broke her

In the pussy while she begged for him to fuck her harder, haven’t you been reading?

Dubs don’t lie

You know she will probably read this right?

More

Oh no. Shit. My bad.

Wait you don't actually care do you? Bet she was loving it when it happened. Whore probably asked for it

You know you are talking about a girl being raped at 16 yes?

Waiting on replies from all 3

what piece of homosexuality is this?

shes not a fan of dick pics..

Moreeee!

Gabriellelucy_x big fan of sharing herself

can understand why the bitch was raped.
if able to go back in time, would do it myself.
that trashy look, those tits! milked!
more!

more of her?

Again you know she will read this right?

Damn, i never knew someone on b would have a functioning brain. Respect man, I wish I knew you in real life.

Sounds like the storyline to Precious.

Sup Forums has made me dead inside. Fuck her feels.

What have you been using to save snaps unnoticed? Last app I had is done

Can I just say I have known her for years. Thats how I found this site. This has been going on for months and is absolutely fucking with her head. It's the same photos over and over again. That she could handle but the rape shit is too far. You might not give a shit about her feels but remember she is an actual person and reads most of the shit that you put on here. You can act all tough saying shit about her but if it was one of your friends or family I'm sure you wouldn't see the funny side

How about a differen snap?

Oklagurl405 was not found.

I would like to see her nudes
Kik rasa247

My "nudes" have already been posted. The "nudes" are a nipple and my arse.

Post wins

Which are beautiful boobs by the way!

Not even full ass either, just panties.

Mind you, it is a NICE ass.

Pretty sure acting the white-knight aint gonna get you any nudes or action dude.

A white knight doesn't always go for nudes.

Bump

I don't know who it is so not really. Maybe just trying to be a decent person