Warhammer 40K film

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

Warhammer 40K translates extremely well to film, and the only people who say otherwise are cape shitter leftists and SJWs who are butt blasted by the macho premo of the lore.

Warhammer 40K: Lord Inquisitor thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6--w8e8zIcM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUW8sBaacQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amen!

Can someone explain yo me exactly what Warhammer is?

nerd shit

The most edgiest space shit you've never heard of.

Imperial Rome/Knights Templar inspired human race with a God King battle orcs and demons in an endless war in the far future.

imagine third reich with uber jesus and genetically enhanced space crusader monks. also hell leaks into reality. also orcs and colored giger aliens. also shitting all over political correctness with the most vile diarrea you can imagine

I like how you both gloss over the fact that the Emperor is dead, the war is constantly being lost, and he was against any form of religion while he was still alive. He'd hate what has happened to the imperium.

Also the setting was better when it was the 80's and it didn't take itself seriously.

If he was dead Terra would be flooded with daemons because of the portal opened during the heresy.

we already have a thread dedicated to the god emperor

It's a tabletop turn based scalable war game. Massive amount of lore. 2 primary variants, Warhammer and Warhammer 40k. The former is fantasy, the latter is sci fi.

Why don't you use google for your retarded questions?

In the grim darkness of the future, there is only war.

It's pic related.

Imagine how much of a pathetic beta limp wristed faggot you have to be not to enjoy this kind of sci-fi.

Anybody who doesn't like 40K gets pegged by their wife and/or has a bull on speed dial, I guarantee you.

>tfw limp wristed beta faggot that likes 40k

but I don't get pegged nor have a bull on speed dial

>First shot are average sized human slaves
>Next shot is 6 1/2 ft tall Guardsmen
>Space Marines tower over them behind
>Next shot are Dreadnoughts towering over the space marines

KINO.

Warhammer is pretty run-of-the-mill fantasy.

Warhammer 40k is dystopian fantasy satire IN SPACE that got taken over by neckbeards too autistic to know what it is.

You know, with better actors and a better script, this could work.

What game?

Powercreep and starwars.

yeah man it's so freakin hardcore

love that protagonist

>The 80's
So it's another good idea that got milked for way too long and will never end e.g. Bersek?
No thanks, i think i'll pass

CLEANSE IT.

Is anybody else really annoyed at how sexist the warhammer universe is?

Isn't it time to bring it out of the 80s?

>what are sisters of Battle
>what are Eldar

>Imagine how much of a pathetic beta limp wristed faggot you have to be to enjoy sci-fi

Fixed that for you

Is anyone else really annoyed at how trans-bigoted Dr. Who is? Someone needs to bring it out of the 2010s.

>implying spaceships and Space Marines don't look like Legos

He's still alive, if he wasn't then the warp would overtake the Imperium in a second. He's all that is keeping every Imperial citizen from suddenly turning into a monster, and their ships the ability to survive at all during their warp travel.

>sisters of battle

You mean the one female faction clad in boob armour and is obsessed with acting like men? Yeah, so progressive /s

>eldar
Another patriarchal society You would think that Space Elves would really be more progressive.

>in a second
Are you being literal?

>that voice acting

literally atrocious

The Salamanders are black, since you seem to be such a cuck.

Quit bitching

looks like a video game

Yes. As soon as anybody is touched by Chaos, they almost immediately turn into some kind of monster man, and the Emperor's psychic ability is all that is keeping Chaos from touching everything in the universe.

It's why the Empire lost in Warhammer fantasy at the end during the tides of chaos, because everyone just started randomly turning into abominations and destroyed everything from the inside.

A game made by English people, played mostly by Germans were the God like figure worshipped in game is a Turk. It's like poetry.

>what is obvious bait

Racism is a problem in this universe too but there are more minorities in it then there are females. Kinda silly to half basically half of your demographic missing.

It's not the best, but I bet it would sell it further if it wasn't shoehorned with such over exaggerated animation.

Also the best faction of the original chapters.

>figure worshipped in game is a Turk

>8000 B.C.
>Anatolia
>Turk

open a history book m8

I couldn't help myself

>half
Lol not even close

Well if that's the case, how does the story progress? I've read through some of the wiki a few times, I find the lore interesting. Are they going to do a prequel to the table top? I've read GW is so far gone it's not even worth it to play it anymore, and all the fun is in other media now.

Fuck off. I've played for years, every attempt at film just normies the shit out of the good stuff and waters down anything too grimdark for target audiences. Inquisitor looks good because it'll be directed at actual fans, take it any further and we get what capeshit does to hero origins.

Get off my lawn assholes, you're going to let SJWs know about the one thing still untouched to me. Plus it's gonna make the fucking annoying newbie player all doing Ultrasmurfs and Waac shit all over the fucking place.

If you can't name the Primarchs, Gods of Eldar and Chaos, and remaining important C'tan then go away

It doesn't. Don't forget to buy our poorly made plastic models now for the low low price of $399 per figure.

it doesnt, the story has been frozen in place for nearly 20 years now, everyone's been too afraid to change lore, but now like everything it's become infested by SJW's so look forward to female Spice Marines and homosexual gays everywhere, and muslims we need muslim characters too.

W40K is shitty because it takes the problem of science fiction writers having no sense of scale and dials it to 11.

I am absolutely thrilled by this film, it is quite a technical accomplishment. But it's story, following that shit edgelord of an inquisitor, is pretty fucking awful.
Instead of following an Inquisitor, the narrative should follow a civilian caught in the middle of this action.

Here's my pitch: A Human hive world is being attacked by a sudden Orc WAAAGH. Elements of the local Imperial Guard regiment are mobilized to put up as best a resistance as they can, but they are simply undermanned and outmatched.
However, they begin receiving assistance from an ominous source: super-powered mutants worshiping strange and fearsome gods. As they begin to turn the tide, they gather more followers among the planet's populace.
Meanwhile, a prominent Rogue Trader receives a communique from Imperial command: to leave the system in advance of the most deadliest of operations: and Exterminatus. Space Marines have already been dispatched to secure the system from the Orcs in advance of the operation.
The Rogue Trader has family on the planet: his heir, a naive Imperial Guardsman, and his sister, a young schoolgirl. The rest have been slaughtered in the onslaught. The Trader tasks the girl with finding her brother, and together escape the planet before the Exterminatus. She will have to face the deadliest enemies in the galaxy: Orcs, Chaos mutants, and of course, the all powerful. zealous Space Marines!

>ass ravaged by the based Ultramarines
Friendly reminded Space Wolves are literally furries and are by far the gayest group of "people" in the entire history of humanity, even though they can hardly be called humans and are basically gayliens worthy of extermination.

Oh. Well that's kind of annoying.

Yeah no shit, everyone mocks the werewolf space furries

Except based Bjorn

>Implying lego looks bad.

No, that's why it's good

I don't. I love them so

Capeshitter detected.

I actually hate capeshit for how safe, boring, and mundane it is. I wish capeshit was as epic as 40k

not enough quips. Its too dark and scary

Last I played, Space Wolves were OP and fun as fuck to play as tho.

Space Marines in general are fucking SHIT. And now the cancer's spread to Warhammer.

Too cliche

It doesn't. That's the worst thing about 40K.

>Battle for planet
>Battle either won or lost, then the planet is wiped out if lost

>Tyrant hive fleet comes and destroys a system or two
>Beat them back

>Introduce some new shitty faction that doesn't even make an impact on the war scale like the Nekron
>Orks invade and get beaten back again

A Warhammer 40K movie would only work if set during the Horus Heresy unfortunately, as golden age 40K is just retarded. They should have kept it to Imperium - Ork - Chaos - Eldar and that's it.

Tyrants/Nekron/Tau ruined the lore.

Fack you

Tyranid are best

Sorry to break it to you kiddo but beta males are the ones who enjoy living vicariously through power fantasies like this one. Real adults do stuff instead or argue over toys and cartoons.

How would you know?

>no fun allowed

sorry guys, it's just stacking your bank account with arbitrary numbers and raising children from now on

>for deee emeperer xDD
Wh40k is literally worst sci fi ever created

that inquisitor is too curazy for me

what did the heretic have done btw ?

Reported to inquisition

>>>/tumblr/

>Warhammer 40K translates extremely well to film,

Yes, in form of Imperial guardsmen dully doing their duty, not big-huge Sphess Muhreens being valiant dicks.

Hero of the Imperium is what the audience demands.

I'd love to see a Battle for Terra film. Especially a scene of the defense of the Golden Throne. I can't remember the name of the Primarch because I don't really play 40K, but he defends the gates to the Golden Throne singlehandedly against the Hordes of Chaos. Would be fucking sick to watch.

>/s
Back to Neogaf faggot.

If you truly hail from what men once called hell. Tell them it was Sanguinius that sent you back.

That's the guy, cheers user. Would be a fucking spectacle seeing the Horus Heresy on the big screen.

make a story following Sevatar, he is all about quips

>I’ll be there in seven minutes. Eight if there’s resistance. Nine if the resistance is carrying bolters

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=6--w8e8zIcM

>don't even die horribly in the end
lame

>homosexual gays

Sex

>Warhammer 40K translates extremely well to film
>it's another war gamers attempts to retcon Ultramarines episode
Unlike your shitty books, you can't retcon events in reality unless you're someone that frequents Bohemian Grove.

fuck off heretic

yiff yiff yiff

Just look at this picture.

That basically sums it up.

>Another patriarchal society
>many of their most respected leaders are female

Is this bait?

It was even more edgy in the 80's. Just because it had some funny references in like the Inquisitor doesn't mean it was a parody as a whole
>For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, and for whom blood is drunk and flesh eaten. Human blood and human flesh - the stuff of which the Imperium is made.
>To Be A man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. This is the tales of these times. It is a universe you can live today if you dare - for this is a dark and terrible era where you will find little confort or hope. If you want to take part in the adventure then prepare yourself now. Forget the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.
>But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

It's even worse, If the Emperor dies prematurely then reality will be destroyed, not just the Imperium.

it's from a trailer for a 45 min warhammer movie about the inquisition
it's real time thought

WHEN

Didn't the story progress when the Tyranid invaded the galaxy successfully from the Z axis? I want to see more media with the Chaos Gods.

>Another patriarchal society

The race was literally savaged and sent to the brink of annihilation due to feelings and emotion. Sounds like the most un-patriarchal society to me

this looks like a faggot spinoff of starcraft, honestly now.

Mostly the story progresses sideways and retroactively.

Sometimes it gives you gems like Ciaphas Cain

Sometimes it gives you the HH series and Macharius retcon, both of which manage to magnificently miss the point.

>an actor for the emperor god of man
it should be a prop

>"god emperor"
>some anorexic dyel that can't find his arm

the fuck is this shit. sage this thread

>40k film
>30k characters

Dude. You're only 10,000 years off!

You do realise it's a parody of macho shit, right?

They aren't progressing the story, just adding more stuff that's happening right before the end of the current timeline.
>AdMech amassing a crusade for the psychic STC
>Eldrad potentially singlehandedly dooming his entire race to extinction
>Blood Angels and their successors beating a Tyranid invasion and now preparing to defend against Ka'bandha and his Chaos invasion
>Fenris getting invaded first by Daemons and then by the Dark Angels, Grey Knights, Ultramarines and shitload of other Imperial factions who are investigating the Wulfen and other heretical accusations against the Space Wolves
>Tau getting cut off when the Imperium sets the space on fire using DAoT tech after a failed invasion
>some changes to what's happening with Cadia and the 13th Black Crusade
There's more, but I don't really read the codexes so I wouldn't know about all the changes

warhammer is a table top game with various universes

warhammer 40k is the space/future/science fiction version

it has a grim dark setting

Two threads? You faggots couldn't use the catalog?

Shit mods

:-|

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUW8sBaacQI