Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

I'm not insecure.

i'm not a fascist subhuman

Asian pussy is too good

Because any white dude who gets a sense of pride from "being white" has done so little that they can find nothing else of value to be proud of

Because I don't like sucking dick.

Being born a race isn't an accomplishment.

/thread

Tell that to the blacks.

Also, heterogeneity of IQ is a thing.

>You can't take credit for things other people in your race have accomplished!
>You are totally responsible and should pay reparations for the actions of your race.

Pick one.

I pick the first one. That's easy.

So is black pussy.

Sweet. Now convince every brown person in America to pick the same one.

mutt here. I've never identified with any race. Whats it feel like?

okay, no more welfare. Get a job, Bryce.

Anyone who's smart enough to understand the first one, isn't retarded enough to believe the second.

Believing the second one is just as stupid as white supremacy.

>Beeing OP
>Not supporting gay pride
>explain yourself

Well, then every black person in America is fucking retarded (but I didn't need to tell you that) and can't bitch about slavery ever again.

I don't care if black children are target practice for KKKops
I lose my shit when college-educated people say I'm privlieged
It's totally just like slavery

lol I bet you definitely say this to people celebrating black pride

Don't pretend stormfagging isn't about tinfoil hat grandpa conspiracy shit "Joos are why I'm not a winner" and hating on nignogs, asians, Mexicans, Eastern Europeans, etc.

Start a different movement. Call it Western European Heritage Appreciation Association. Be only positive about W. Europe, nothing negative about anyone else. Then, people would be cool with you.

As it is, Stormfags are pure hatred and ridiculous boogeyman conspiracy theories.

Inb4:
>Jew!

Nope. Not Jewish. European heritage person myself here. I like Jews, though. Process that, fucktard.

this

That about sums it up.
The shit that black pride movements cook up is more racist than anything I've ever heard a white supremacist say.

The post above yours gives the refutation.

Everyone just sees you as suffering a severe inferiority complex. 99% of us regular white people mock you.

Being born a part of the superior race is. Stupid nigger

So two wrongs....?

You want to be the nignogs of white people?

Fucking this.

You have no idea what any of those symbols mean, do you?
Top: Black Power movement - advocates killing of white people
Second: Mestizo Pride - Advocates for the killing of white people
Third: Pride - Literally thinks that AIDS is no biggie.
Fourth: Feminist movement - Arbitrarily makes up oppression and many members advocate for the killing of males (especially white ones).

In all honesty, how many black people are you friends with? Do they really ALL think this way? I know plenty of black people who don't think this way. Sure, all the ones at rallies and shit do, but that's like going to Wal Mart and making your assumption that all Americans are trashy.

This argument is stupid, the problem is that all those other movements are positive about their race. The neo nazis pieces of shit ruin the ability to say white pride because they shit on every other race, not just pride in being themselves.

>no one loves you and you will die alone

You don't know shit about black power or La Raza if you think they are just "positive about their race"

Pride is a useless emotion.

>This argument is stupid, the problem is that all those other movements are positive about their race. The neo nazis pieces of shit ruin the ability to say white pride because they shit on every other race, not just pride in being themselves.
Confirmed for knowing dickall about any of those movements.

tru dat

Because I'm not a fucking loser who needs to justify my shitty lifestyle by talking about how I'm part of the "good tribe"

"hurr durr white people created america."
Okay, but you're a fucking unemployed loser in your parents basement who never contributed anything to civilization. You're not connected to fucking George Washington just because you're both white. You're connected to the fucking slaves because you both have no wealth.

And you've probably got some actual slave blood in your genes too.

I'm not insecure, loser. :-*

I used to do this but I only care about myself now. Identifying with a group was a big mistake.

>In all honesty, how many black people are you friends with?
This old argument again.
Also,
>Don't make broad assumptions about a race while we all make broad assumptions about your race.

prety much this:
take some individual responsibility and stop trying to claim credit for your tribe.

Does this thread ever get old? What do you get out of posting it every fucking day?

fuck those niggers, pride for life boi

Too many dumb alcoholic akinheads. Hail Evropa!

Waaht paahwurr. Preyyz thuh lawurd Jeeizuhs Chraahst.

I support white girls, not white guys.

identity politics is cancer. That's why. Also sage.

White pride does not mean shaving your head, wearing boots, acting like a fucking dumb ass.

I got white pride. I have it every day.

Follow along, dimwit. Once again: 99% of normal people consider hate groups to be wrong. You consider all those OTHER groups to be wrong.

So, on pain of consistency, a white hate group is just as wrong. The 99% of normal people reject ALL hate groups.

Are you a little less clueless now?

because fuck you, that's why

So, you cool with Jews?

>Posting same shit thread every day and expecting different results everytime

Explain yourself

I'm black

Cool with jews? I don't have any jews in my personal life. As for their influence and preferred fields of occupation. Nothing I can do about it other than being aware of it. But, if you honestly think you are gonna actually do anything about by acting like inbred bottom dwellers then you are living a lie. Hardly a prideful life in reality then.

There are tiers to those I see as problematic. I don't consider jews a 'street level' threat. Some could say certainly there are decisions made at their level that do affect many sub-tiers.

But that don't excuse acting like fucking asshats in public.

> White Pride

You sound mostly normal, pal. But, if you even buy 10% into conspiracy theory shit, that's 10% too much. But, to put things into perspective, too many black folks are up around 20% or more with the conspiracy theory shit. I use Jews as a convenient barometer, since there are empirical facts that demarcate truth from batshitcrazy.

No, I'm not Jew

I support white pride, take europe back from the sandniggers and niggers

nice. rekt a whole movement in the first sentence

These are good answers.

Explanation? I shot them in the face. Care to give me your dox????

But I do user

That don't mean you can't have white pride

Fuck off and die a horrible death

Being white is a coincidence, not a choice of mine.
Same goes for being born black or whatever color you are born.
So why being proud for being white? It's like telling me to be proud because I have ten fingers. Wow.

Some people are proud of THEIR achievements.
Well this is a reason to be proud all right.

But that's the case. People that are fascists or neo nazis, are proud of things they never done, and hate people they know nothing about personally.

For instance, let's say a random neonazi living in the USA hates Mexicans. He hates Mexicans but he knows no mexican at all. That's what I am saying

Neo nazis also don't mind being right. They bend their own "ideals" in a way to fit their misery. Adolf Hitler's mother for example was Jew. And there is not a supreme race or a pure white race whatsoever.
ALL human beings on Earth have been related to ALL races at least twice.
Being white is a coincidence, not a choice of mine.
Same goes for being born black or whatever color you are born.
So why being proud for being white? It's like telling me to be proud because I have ten fingers. Wow.

Some people are proud of THEIR achievements.
Well this is a reason to be proud all right.

But that's the case. People that are fascists or neo nazis, are proud of things they never done, and hate people they know nothing about personally.

For instance, let's say a random neonazi living in the USA hates Mexicans. He hates Mexicans but he knows no mexican at all. That's what I am saying

Neo nazis also don't mind being right. They bend their own "ideals" in a way to fit their misery. Adolf Hitler's mother for example was Jew. And there is not a supreme race or a pure white race whatsoever.
ALL human beings on Earth have been related to ALL races at least twice.

Shame. Suggesting propaganda as proof.
Not that zionists don't use propaganda everywhere to justify their atrocities vs Palesenians, but hey. That's bullshit.

OP samefagging.

Tinfoil hat grandpa conspiracy theory shit.

Nazis were pussy fighters, better at gay parades, not real men. They could only be tough at killing defenseless women and children. What a bunch of loser faggots. Shitler was the grand pubah loser faggot of all faggots, leading his nation of loser faggots to defeat.

What kind of dumbshit would idolize a failure from 80 years ago?

Oh, that's right. Incel neckbeard stormfaggots, that's who.

Leftist racists hate Jews, too. They just call them "Zionists" when hating them.

When you cherry pick facts, apply double standards, grossly misrepresent the situation, and lump people into artificial categories, then you are no different than any stormfaggot.

Fuck off, cuntface.

I dont waste my time with White Power Retards

????
Zinonist is what a fascist Jew is called you ignorant faggot. I hate nobody. They are a specific part of them, so STFU and do your homework before spittiing nonsense.

Samefag here.
You are late, I am ouuta here.

Do you even know any black people?

I'm a jew so.. My race is kind of the reason why all the other peoples hate each other.
Enjoy living in your hellholes.

No, racist cunt. Zionists are anyone who thinks Jews should have their ancestral homeland. "Palestine" was never a nation or kingdom. The Arab Muslims who call themselves "Palestinian" did not exist before 1967, and they derive from all over the middle east and north Africa. Arafat, born and raised in Egypt, needed a translator to talk with his "people."

66% of the former Palestinian territory is now Jordan. Do you accuse them of "occupation "? No, you don't because you don't know shit about history or the facts.

Japanese have Japan. The English have England. Armenians have Armenia. Etc.

But Jews are "facist" because they dare to live in the lands of their forefathers, land mostly acquired through voluntary purchases, land defended and nurtured by them?

Where the fuck do you call "home" faggot? What right do you have to live there?

Go suck stormfaggot dick. You are as much an ignorant boxing racist as any Sup Forumstard.

Figured you'd duck and run, pussy faggot. Cowards never stick around.

I can wholehearted tell you that we stole Israel. Jews are not from that area at all. Judging another shabbos goy. The best part is that anyone could deliver the truth to you and you would deny it outright. You were born to serve someone else's cause.

>The neo nazis pieces of shit ruin the ability to say white pride because they shit on every other race, not just pride in being themselves
This is the dumbest thing I have read on Sup Forums ever

/thread

"Stole" from who? The British? The Ottomans? The Romans? You don't know shit. The Arabs were hated by the Ottomans and only moved in when the British took over. They were recent newcomers. Not one asked permission. They just set up shop. Jordan didn't ask permission, they just took. Jews are the only ones with historical claim to that land, and we asked the world for permission; and we were legitimately recognized.

You are a leftist, not a Jew. I know your type.

You call mean a leftist but it love Israeli policy.

All the pseudo-intellectuals in thread quoting George Carlin. "Le race is no accomplishment therefore take no pride peasent"
It's perfectly natural to take pride in your country, your ancestry and who you are as a person. If being accepted into something larger than yourself wasn't natural then you're going to have to re-explain the concept of following a sports team. Because 99% of the people following soccer have no input into their team, especially if their following from another country.

I went to school.

The underlying argument of "just a coincidence" is wrong and ill-thought out. But you seem like the sort of person who hasn't really thought about how some civilizations were able to strive and others failed.

You think most people learn or reason beyond what they were taught in school? Most just repeat what they know will get them accepted by others.

>tfw there are more shareblue shills posting on Sup Forums than actual people
This place has really gone down the drain.

What about whites that live in a majority white area that think all races are equal despite not knowing anyone of a different race?
Wouldn't they be just as ignorant as the 'racists' that you speak of?

The left-wing requires groupthink. It literally needs social acceptance to remain viable, as soon as someone learns to think for themselves they're no longer a leftist.
The funniest is when you hear someone talking about Trump.
>"omg Trump is doing so much damage. Like unbelievable damage right now"
>"really? Tell me. I've been caught up with other things"
>"oh haha like so much you wouldn't believe."
>"be more specific. Talk to me I want to understand the situation a bit better"
>"oh haha there's just so much it's really hard to get into. You need to check it out man"
The left wing are just parrots.

>really makes me think

the average trends of IQ scores don't mean shit. "Average" is a statistical term and you shouldn't apply it to interactions with other individuals. Even if you wanted to look at it statistically, the overlap between IQ curves is so great that it would still be illogical to treat individuals of either group by different standards.

Not to mention, *anyone* with an "average" IQ is a fucking dolt. Also, compare white v. asian IQ scores and tell me you still think whites are the absolute superior race.

No, ethnic pride is retarded in general. It's for people who have no accomplishments of their own.

So taking pride in a sports team you don't manage is also retarded then?

I think you're in the wrong place faggot. If you wanna spread this faggotry, Sup Forums is the place to go.

your picture really contradicts your text. humans make presumptions, that's what we do, and we couldn't function without them. if a meet a nigger dressed like a thug with his pants around his knees, i'm going to go ahead and assume he's a moron, and i'll be right 99.9999% of the time.
just like with white people, anyone i meet i assume is stupider than me until evidence suggests otherwise, since i'm right 99.8% of the time.

Was it your intention to confirm what I just said?

ignorance is not a sin.Being ignorant but open minded about other people you've never personally dealt with is never a bad thing. Benefit of the doubt and waiting to pass judgement are signs of wisdom, not a fault. Yhey are even Christian values.

Says the Stormshill.

shareblue shills confirmed mentally ill

Are you a black man fucking some white hos too? Gotta love how white bitches be all over our dick.

kek. this