Canada has milk in a bag

>Canada has milk in a bag
I think we just one upped you, canucks

Other urls found in this thread:

corporateknights.com/channels/leadership/greenest-president-u-s-history-13474691/
youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F R E E M A R K E T
R
E
E

Box water really is better for the environment.

>implying taking care of our home is a bad thing
Do you now have any volkish in you?

Bagged milk is entirely reasonable. Much easier to store plus it tastes better. Trust me it's
canned pepsi > bottled pepsi
bagged milk > carton milk

wow you convinced me. that logic is truly irrefutable

Haiti does just fine without trees

I just don't understand how you conserve it once open or how to use the bag without spilling anything

>Haiti does just fine
Nigga they literally eat dirt.

I kind of have to agree. Liquid takes the shape of its container, so putting it into a rigid container for storage is a waste of space.

Milk in a box is just as weird.

>$1.79
Meanwhile a litre of beer cost a buck fifty

Greenest President in U.S. history
corporateknights.com/channels/leadership/greenest-president-u-s-history-13474691/

There is literally nothing wrong with being Green.

I can't help but feel like a bag of milk would take up more surface area and you're unable to store anything with any sort of weight to it on top of it so it's basically wasted space.

we have that here too

WE HAVE MILK IN JUGS TOO!!! JUST NOT IN SHIT TIER PROVINCES LIKE ONTARIO!

>water is now a commodity
*grabs jews by the throat*
FUCK OFF????

This is true, I tried bagged milk and thought it was weird at first but then it tasted better for some reason

A jug looking thing that holds the bag upright

>JUST NOT IN SHIT TIER PROVINCES LIKE ONTARIO!
We have milk in plastic jugs, it just shit brands like Nelson or Sealtest.

Protip idiots: it's not just carton inside that box it's lined with plastic on the inside.

If it was just carton it would eventually leak

>calling our most modern province shit

>canned pepsi

The majority of people would probably choose a glass bottle over everything else.

I've never had bagged milk, so I don't know. I don't like milk in general. It's degenerate.

Bottled water is super convirncent because you can reseal it. I buy bottles to keep by my bedside for consumption during the middle of the night, and a few bottles in my back pack for when staying over night at a friend's to counteract dehydration from drinking.

Most other times I carry a metal reusable bottle and fill it from a large jug I get for cheap

You can buy jugs and cartons of milk in Ontario. Shut the fuck up, retard prairie sister-fucker.

Using pic related.

Refute it then.
The difference is especially noticeable with chocolate milk. Although plastic jugs taste good too, cartons give the milk a strange taste.

Then why not just have the just be the container in the first place?
We had little bagged milk pouches in elementary school, but those were single-serve drinks. I don't get you, Canada.
Thanks for the robot arm, though.

I want bagged Pepsi now.

I'm so glad I live in a country with potable water, with no heavy metals or other deposits in it.

Its my understanding that there's still a screw-off cap attached to one end of the bag.

I guess it makes sense to use over a bottle if you have some strange cultural fascination with freezing milk like they do. The bag's slightly elastic so it won't explode when it expands.

Calm down plaidfriend milk in bags is sold here and it's way better honestly.

That's true. There are definitely pros and cons to it. I guess it depends on your fridge and its contents.

if our pipes werent lead we wouldnt need bottled water.

>why not just have the just be the container
*jug

Wax would flavor milk less than plastic, plastic fucks with everything you put in it

>milk is now degenerate
this is Sup Forums is 2016.
Anything I don't like is degenerate.

But what about bottled coke? It's way better than canned.

Dirt enriched by water calories.
Basically mud.
And they let em dry.

get out of here trudeau

That water looks dirty to me.

At my local hipstermart, they stock those right next to bottles with the exact same amount of water.

$1 for the bottle
$2 for the box

They're the same water. You pay double for that box.

I want canned milk.

I've seen those, how the fuck is that country not just a silent field of bones by now?

Nope. It's literally just a plastic bag. It lasts for a pretty long time though.

>water in box with minimal text slogan priced at 1.79.
Another Jewish plot aimed at exploiting the mindless hipster "cool kids" who have snowflake syndrome and will buy this just to take selfies and show off on social media.

What's wrong with milk bags? Back in elementary school, we had chocolate milk in bags that we loved to stab our straws into.

The pic is from a sort of hypster store, as in they stick niche shit like that and have a star bucks, but all the workers are white and very friendly so I wouldn't compare it to whole foods

>builds strong teeth and bones
>great after a workout
>generally only whites are able to drink it
I'd argue milk possible built civilization seeing that lesser races can't seem to stomach it

am i the only one who still gets milk delivered

you already can buy canned milk.

>canned milk
It's called condensed milk, it's like a buck a can

I want canned bread.

>drinking water out of the plastic jew

FUCK
HE'S INFLUENCING ME
GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

Glass is the master race when it comes to containing liquids. Everything tastes 500x better in glass. Milk, water, coke

>Drinking milk from a bag or carton
>Not drinking milk from a glass bottle

I don't drink that garbage user pepsi is vastly superior, you can't claim to be redpilled if you think otherwise

>they're the same water

Reread this shit and tell me this doesn't sound stupid as fuck.

>American Republican Retards
>Logic

Also if milk is so much better in a bag why do all these average Canadians hop the border to buy ours?
youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

Meat did that.

Ignore him, he's probably just some jealous fag

Finally, cuckoldry in bottled form, beat that fucking leaf

Western liberal women sending them aid because of "look at those poor brown people! We have to help them!"

>Everything tastes 500x better in glass
Beer is always best in a can, fuck bottles

Cannibalism i guess, maybe they fish, maybe they find a way by the help brought by other nations.
They still need the cookies tho.

But you're drinking the blue drink, how can you be red pilled?

I like both drinks btw but I've never had bottled pepsi.

Chocolate milk from the carton is way better than bagged chocolate milk, especially from Neilson

>beat that fucking leaf
Nigger water, I'm speechless.

>Beer is always best in a can

All old pipes were lead, pleb.

What is weird with milk in a bag?
The only problem is that it's going bad fast.

And as far as I can understand water in a box (It first better in your backpack than a big bottle) A fucking "Boxed water is better"? The fuck america?

>Old Milwaukee
>Taste

Top tier bait

I agree with this but I think it has more to do with air getting into the bottle and the fact you can vent it with a knife. Plus tall cans are the only way to drink beer

>evaporated
>condensed

Sounds delicious.

>not getting it from a bottle

>But you're drinking the blue drink, how can you be red pilled?
LOL

Nah it's garbage. Has a weird aftertaste, hjugs are the best out of the three.

>non-ironic DFP posting on Sup Forums

glass container> everything else

our beer company gives us free water when our shit burns down,beat that burger

Condensed milk=/=milk

Back when I was broke I drank the Old Milwaukee dry.
Dirty drink tastes like steely acid water

Never tried the jug version

Their company literally changed the name of their beer in support of Donald Trump

>our beer company gives us free water
Basically just a relabeled 24 of Labatt Blue

Evaporated milk (aka unsweetened condensed milk) is milk with 60% of the water of the milk evaporated. Sweetened condensed milk is evaporated milk with added sugar.

saw this at the store last week

we have it too

didn't buy it though. Feels wrong. Hope they go bankrupt and the person who came up with this idea hangs himself because he spent his life savings and mortgaged his house to fund this stupid idea

they are giving them away for fort mac

f i j i

Is it true Australians have milk in plastic eggs? Some Australians on Sup Forums told me about how the government required some of the milk to be sold in plastic eggs to honour aborgine culture, but I couldn't find any pictures online.

you bastard

Are you the carnation salesman?

Shouldn't that be call 'America' now?

>trying to defend an SJW paradise

>Toronto and Ottawa is all of Ontario
Thanks for the throaty kek

>let's not blame the hordes of idiots lining up to buy this shit
>it was DA JOOS

No, I prefer this brand.

I saw these at Target earlier today, even took a pic because it's fucking stupid and made me chuckle.

>implying there is more to Ontario than Toronto and Ottawa
Kek

>now with 20% less lead