New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does "tongue punching a fart box" mean?!

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Lmao! Eating ass.

>Queen

S j w

I like Boxxy, and here's why. I'm not post pubescent (over 25), I have a girlfriend, and I don't fantasize about her. I like her because she is the antidote, the antithesis, the hemlock in the cup to Internet Tough Guyism.

I was surprised to see that, for all its posturing, Sup Forums really does hold one thing sacred: its "bad muthafucka" image of itself. Sup Forums really believes that it's frightening, that it's tougher than a Ford Chevy, that it's badass masculinity personified, in a sense. And, before, there were very few ways to disrupt this image, to give it a good hard kick in the shins.

And then Boxxy came along. Boxxy love is everything Sup Forums hates - passive, gentle, adorable, sweet. It gives without asking, it loves without asking in return. Instead of being aggressively faux-adult, it's happily faux-childlike. That's why Boxxy became a meme - because she DIDN'T want the attention; because she provided no pics (as the Sup Forumstards will attest). As a result, Boxxy turned into the most successful way to troll the Sup Forumstards ever devised. It actually makes the gore and violence and sexism and racism fantards squeal, because it hits them where it hurts - in their image of themselves. How can they be tough, scary guys when their favorite hangout is one long love poem to Boxxy love? So that's why I love Boxxy - the sound of Sup Forums's humiliation is sweet music to my ears.

>from her Facebook last week

I got this one from her tinder

Nofuckinway

tank you sire. is this a new trend? or just on the internet/Sup Forums? because sounds gross.

No, just something me and my friends say.

cuck

All you guys that think she's happy in her new video are in denial

Heard you the last 40 times

Sup

It's beer time.

You?

Can't be fucked for work, still feel shit from nights ago

I feel for you man. Such a depressing fucking feeling.

Not felt great for a couple weeks, hopefully this time off soon will sort it out

It's good that you're accepting this, I know it's difficult for you all but it's an unhealthy obsession

How long until your time off?

Just this week thank fuck

Hope it passes quick

>Ford Chevy
fucking lol

Is this your first day on the internet?

>New thread Boxxy/Catie

You are fucking braindead.

Who else thought she was acting like an absolute retard in her last vid? I'm not a Catie hater either, but she was just terrible. It was like some 13 year old turned on the camera and tried to be funny. You'd think now that she's 25 she would have gotten better, but that was the worst thing she's ever done.

I liked it

She's imploding under her own ineptitude.

It was like reddit manifested in a fat bitch form.

Don't really understand why some people hated it... Felt just like one of her old vids to me. and I loved it.

Each to their own I guess.

No. It was very different. Not funny, completely forced. At least we got some booty. Oh, and that part when she was chewing right in front of the camera. Her last vid really shows what feminism and Tumblr turned her into, it seems.

I disagree.

One thing we can agree with though, is that we want to tongue punch her fart box. That's most important.

Lmao yeah we can definitely both agree on that one.

I love Boxxy so very much!

Her latest vid was honestly the most acted shit ever

You said this last boxy thread. No one cared then and no one cares now.

He's posted it for the last 2 years. Along with black dicks.

Although he seems to have given up lately.

I wonder if she has sucked dick.

At 25, I would assume so. I can imagine her blowjobs being massively awkward.

There is nothing worse than a girl scraping her teeth along the head of your cock. I fucking hate that shit.

Nice cap.
I wonder if she has sucked a guy that wasn't a bf. Like a date. Seems like a bj would be something she wouldn't do for most boys that come her way.

I doubt she has given very many.

I don't think Catie very much cares for relationships. She strikes me as the kind of girl who is frigid as fuck.

She must have a sex drive though. Wonder what she does about it.

Schlicks

Oh my. Naughty

I'd like to see her after 12 of those though.

Actually probably not coming to think of it.

I can picture her throwing up everywhere whilst I hold her hair back.

Yeah, no, been there not fun.

She does it. Everyone does.

I just want to know if she has a dildo or a vibrator.