Has anybody here ever tried a hooker from backpage? what was your experience like? how likely is it a scam or a sting...

Has anybody here ever tried a hooker from backpage? what was your experience like? how likely is it a scam or a sting? Thinking of going through with it...but morals are holding me back from paying for sex

that and the fact that a good looking one is kinda hard to find in my area

anybody..i know you fuckers fuck prostitutes cmon

I wanna try too. I'm a femanon and straight but guys can be somewhat selfish so I wanna pay a girl to just get me off. I'm scared I'll be arrested or she will be a crack whore though lol

or that her Pimp will see I'm a girl who owns my own house and they will Rob me hahah I watch too many movies

Get a hotel then moron.

pretty sure pimps are a thing of the past. spoke to one girl over txt and she said most women doing this are on their own or with a friend. pimps have nothing to offer these days i guess, especially when its so easy to get firearms for protection..or a taser at least. from a 'safety' standpoint im sure its fine as long as you dont rawdog eachother or give head..its just that i think id feel like a looser if i did it

Get a hotel room and give them the room number across the hall. If she shows up and is nasty dont open your door and invite her in.

I've fucked two off of BP. $100 each for half an hour. It's not bad. A way to get your rocks off.

talk to a friend with the same problem then? Works just fine for me, we're a group, usually 9 of us, all get each other off when needed, otherwise its just normal daily life. we all still hang out individually and shit, just its an option.

thats a pretty good idea. i heard a lot of guys get bait and switched, they show up and the bitch is haggard and looks nothing like the add.. this would add to the cost of it all but it is one solution

were the pictures real? i mean did the women match the add?

In the 80's, I used to have a hooker addiction.
Drove around my hunting grounds in LA...
Tall one walked down the street. yum. ass.

drove around corner, she hopped in.
I asked: "are you a cop"?
(standard john question, hooker either grabs your dick or shows tits, to answer 'no')

I ask, she immediately puts her face on my hard dick, over my pants, starts mouthing sucking over my pants. I slowly drive away, she pulls down zipper, starts sucking my dick...

I stupidly ask: "How much?"...
she says "$40"

I just happen to have that in the cars ashtray, give it to her. I pull over.

vigorous blowjob starts, ball sucking, deep, aggressive, massaging balls, turbo sucked, suction like 6 hoovers turned to maximum suckage. I am massaging her titties...

I am about to spurt a half gallon down her throat.... I instinctively reach over to her crotch, feel a limp dick..

I grab back of her head, hold her in place, full gallon down her throat, bitch swallows it all, cleans up balls, gets out of car.

"Thanks, dude", I say.

Meh... was totally worth $40...

fucked a tranny hooker in the ass
met her on backpage
nice piece of ass

on a thread last night a lawfag explained how to legally get a hooker

hahahahaha oh shiiiit the potential of trannies never even crossed my mind holy shit. i think ive made up my mind fuck this

tl:dr version:

find hooker.
give money.
fuck.
leave.

BP works but if you're not a poorfag go to an asian bath house.

It was easy. Call or text them, ask how much foe their time. Never mention any sort of sexual acts and bail if they do. They are just as worried that you are a cop so they'll ask you to take a pic of the motel where they're at when you get to their motel if they don't go to you. Never say you're paying them, always call it a donatiin

no how to do it with impunity not how to get a hooker

I used to fuck a girl who ended up turning into a whore and advertising on backpage.

Never get tired of seeing her ad and knowing she used to give it up for free to me.

I got a deal!

Traps have their own section on BP. You want wfm.

what does gfe mean? they also all say 'no AA'..bring me up to speed brus

Backpage girls are okay. Just put the money on the nightstand and don't kiss her. That costs extra.

I've tried a couple ones in my area, only time I didn't leave satisfied was the time I thought I could do just a bj only and I didn't pull out enough money to go any further.

I try to look in multiple places for any evidence of something off.
If you google the number she uses on the page, and anything relating to police records pop up, I stay away. That doesn't happen often so if you see one you like go for it. I just do it for my own peace of mind.

GFE - Girlfriend Exp
No AA - African Americans

No African Americans

You're not paying for sex. You're paying her to go away after the sex.Free sex is everywhere. The go away part is never free.

almost lost my v card to a backpage hooker last year. walked in her hotel room with a big ol wet spot on my jeans where the tip of my dick was. ..hard as diamonds. she wasn't quite ready so she told me to get comfy and sit on the bed. got naked and watched her talk on the phone naked as she brushed her teeth and washed her hands. little did she know i was inconspicuously jerkin off on the bed and i coulnt hold it in. ended up shooting on the floor and booking out of there only in my shorts before she could stop me.

what is a girlfriend experience? and why no nignogs? they too shook by the dick size?

GFE mean's shel'll kiss you. Maybe even go rawdog.

oh gross

Be careful when there's two of them, by that I mean keep your shit, especially your wallet, phone and cigarettes close or in view at all times, as the other girl will steal your shit when distracted, also, wear a condom, just b/c she's squeaky clean between the legs and asshole doesn't mean you won't catch an std

They did. In my area it's fairly easy to tell the real from the fakes.

Tried it once. Was maybe 4/10 experience. Better than jerking off I guess. Had two issues:
-Pics were definitely of her, but maybe 5 years ago, 40 lbs ago, and with more makeup. I should've not opened the door, but she was close enough to the pics and I was horny.
-There was no connection or excitment at all. Not that I'm super into that mushy lovey shit, but it was like fucking a robot.

I haven't tried again. Now I just blow the money at a strip club. Probably not going to get off, but at least the girls fake like they're into you and it's easy to say no and move onto the next since there are a bunch of girls to choose from.