I remember this being good as a kid, is it worth a rewatch ?

I remember this being good as a kid, is it worth a rewatch ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld0uIhst3TA
youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8PNLsXHI
youtube.com/watch?v=7EtHfr0eBA4
youtube.com/watch?v=3YCX-4gU1ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it's still the best portrayal of Batman.

tiger tiger burning bright

whos a furry take a bite

of cocks

It's a masterpiece. So is Superman TAS and Justice League. Batman Beyond is great.

Bruce Timm's DCEU is the only DCEU that should and ever will matter.

yeah, I really loved Harley and Ivy episode

Don't watch the whole thing, but yeah, Joker, Two Face, Scarecrow and the Riddler still hold up pretty well.

Totally! XD

Best Batman

First three seasons are worth owning

Its still really good

Watch it

very dark for a kids cartoon

You forgot justice league unlimited but otherwise you are bang on the money

It created iconic characters like Harley and made a guy like Mr. Freeze from a laughable villain to a tragic love story.

Damn i remember watching this as a kid. Traumatised the hell outta me

This and the Clayface episodes, especially the second one.

>mfw watching suicide squad

>Hagen is losing his integrity
>I wasn't aware he had any to begin with

Outta my way pleb fucking shits. Best episode coming through

poor sid the squid

>tfw Joker doesn't want Batman to die

that is a really good one
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ld0uIhst3TA

More like he was pissed that the guy who killed Batman was a total nobody.

>Harley playing amazing grace
get me everytime

This was the point batman became the undisputed goat superhero to me

Tfw we will never get a live action sympathetic batman...

nah man, that episode where batman went to weeabo land was the best.

He was sympathetic in the nolan movies

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8PNLsXHI

>useless gimp who cant do anything right and then gives up for 8 years to be a NEET and then fakes his death like a bitch

bravo nolan

Weird. BvS is the only movie that Batman has ever felt sympathetic to me. In every other movie he's either a clown or a non-entity.

You mean pic related? It was great but there were better episodes imo

Affleck's Batman was ok but he came across as an angry thug who killed with impunity. Superman is much more sympathetic in B vs. S

>tfw Mr. Feels
The most painful episode by far, so good that the comics used the story as Freeze's origin.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EtHfr0eBA4

I think that user meant when Batman goes to Japan to fight that ninja

His return in batman beyond was also excellent and extremely under rated

His portrayal in bvs made sense in the fact that this was an older and jaded batman

yes

I don't even remember that episode lol

ok, but the fact that we dont see any of the things that made him who he is weakens the movie. You dont start a Batman series after hes been batman for 20 years, you skip too much important shit.

Greatest villain in BAS

Even the slowing down time episode was great

How? If anything it would have bogged down the movie and at this point most people are fully aware of Batman's journey.

where the hell can i watch it?

suicide squad suffers from the same problems. It feels like there are whole movies missing in the DC movie universe full of backstory and set up. Superman is the only one who motivations make sense as of now

kisscartoon, animeflavor

The episode with the robo batman was fucking surreal as hell. Have no idea where that shit came from and the direction made it vauge as hell but it's a fucking masterwork.

"His silicon soul"

Dude it ends with batman having a karate fight on an erupting volcano. Its pretty awesome.

Yeah, I get it. I feel that dc take take the history of these characters for granted and expect the audience to come in with full knowledge

That was a great episode. Is that the one where robobatman sacrifices himself because he just wants to do good?

them title cards

Amazon prime has them.

artwork/soundtrack is goat dialog is shit when watching it @ 33

Kek, I need to rewatch the series, I'm watching justice league at the moment though

>dialog is shit
huh? but regardless, the voice acting is amazing

Tfw literally have the first three seasons on dvd just streamed the 4th one kinda meh I hate the new aesthetic and mickey mouse joker

Best scene,

youtube.com/watch?v=3YCX-4gU1ws

>I feel that dc take take the history of these characters for granted
With batman and superman that is justified. They've reached a point of cultural osmosis.

The problem with batfleck is that they forgot to establish why he ISN'T the traditional batman. They really should have done a solo batman movie before BvS, at the least.

Best scarecrow design to date

1. Feat of clay
2. Almost got em
3. Two face
4. If your so smart...
5. Man who killed batman
6. On leather wings
7. Jokers favor
8. Heart of ice
9. His silicon soul
10. Last laugh

Tru but literally every other design took 2 steps back in the new adventures

>Not mentioning the badass Ra's al ghul three-parter

Is that in order? Cos heart of ice and jokers favour should be much higher desu

only live-action films matter

It definitely would have benefited from a standalone batman movie, much smoother transition going into bvs. Having said that; I thought they conveyed the more cynical batman and his progression with the small time they had quite well

The problem with a solo batman would have been going into it so soon after the Nolan trilogy so fresh in people's mind

Bruce Wayne Doubles Down

That's not ras

Great choice detective

Even if he's borrowed from Green Arrow he was really well done, Batman running at hypermovement as the bomb begins to explode in his hands was crazy

Definitley had the best ratio of blandness:competence

He did a lot with a lame concept... also I like the time warping episode too

Mad Hatter was the most underrated character.

Heart of Ice is overrated

>Heart of Ice is overrated

I will cut you

I never recommend rewatching childhood favorites. I did that with X-men and TMNT and it ruined them for me

they're made for kids and you're not a kid anymore, don't risk it

ahaha contrarian Sup Forums poster meme xD

You couldn't be more wrong in this case

>Mad Hatter was the most underrated character.

>she gets back together with her boyfriend
>crushes the roses so hard the thorns make his hand bleed

Goddammit Jervis. Also the episode where he puts Batman in a simulated world was great, I'm surprised more "was it a dream" stories don't use that as a way out, but I guess if you have the technology you could fix that problem.

That's not even from heart of ice its either from the movie or the utopia episode

Perchance to dream is one of the best episode tbqh

I'm watching justice league at the moment and loving every moment. I've watched the classic Btas episodes and still love it wholeheartedly

You've probably become too cynical of life to enjoy them user

It's from the movie I believe.

1. Read My Lips
2. Two-Face Pt. 1
3. Feat of Clay Pt. 2
4. Riddler's Reform
5. Sideshow
6. Second Chance
7. On Leather Wings
8. Perchance to Dream
9. The Clock King
10. Vendetta

And Mask of the Phantasm is perfect.

It's a great episode but far from the best of the show.

Sorry for having an opinion.

Hugely Underrated

No judgement, but what do you consider to be the best episode?

I like heart of ice because as a kid I'd never seen anything that packed such an emotional punch

Even The Worry Men was pretty good thanks to McDowall's performance.

Normally I'd have said Two-Face pt. 1 but probably Read My Lips now. It's a fairly forgotten masterpiece in a show full of masterpieces.

>but probably Read My Lips now. It's a fairly forgotten masterpiece in a show full of masterpieces.

is that when Scarface almost kills Ventriloquist thinking he's a rat? that was messed up.

>that Justice League episode with the Justice Lords future and Scarface is the one who has been lobotomized.

I'd have to say the clayface episode is the best all around episode it demonstrated all of batmans abilities fron interrogation intimidation disguses analysis not to mention he defeats clayface nit thru might but research and video editing skills. It was literally a perfect detective and all around batman story

>that Justice League episode with the Justice Lords future and Scarface is the one who has been lobotomized
based

The same could be said of Batman Beyond in general.

I really enjoyed the Mad Hatter episodes. Overall the series is great. The voice acting is spot on and the animation is competent. My only gripe is the screen flashing or quick cutting on contact in all fight scenes. I understand the reason why, of course, but I still find it a bit distracting.

"He stayed with her until her time came."

it's aged like milk
only nostalgia fags like it because they had nothing better capeshit to watch in the 90's

Talking about forgotten gems

Here's your free (YOU).
Now fuck off.

Beyond was better

That episode was great. It also helps that it was inspired by one of my favorite Twilight zone episodes.

I don't know about that, beyond was great but overall Btas had better episodes on average

which episode did the revenge surgery thing happen? It's the only one I don't remember