Will modern civilization exists a thousand years from now?

Will modern civilization exists a thousand years from now?

pic 22 million person slum in India

20 million person slum Mexico City

No.

Hello, your president here, why not?

also: Hey mexican and Indians, please quit fucking or use fucking condoms

>The World Passes 400 PPM Threshold.
>Conflicts with countries are getting worse
>Overpopulation is inevitable
>On the verge of a mass extinction event

We are the last generation who cannot give a shit about future problems like oil-, food- or space- shortages, because it will last for a final 60-70 more years before it will inevitable.

>he World Passes 400 PPM Threshold.

you mean CO2?

LOL

Not a chance in hell. Still might be humans, but they'll be living in remote areas as cities will have become disease ridden, overrun by scum & unlivable by then.

this. guys enjoy the life we still have.

Just a thousand? I think that yes. But if we talk about a little bit more, like... 2000 years, I dont thinks so

I'd say 20-40 tops at this point but whatevs.
Yes.

>20-40 tops
Well, in this case I am gonna enjoy the space-war at my cousins house up in the alps.

Cool, maybe you should sodomize each other while you're at it.

>implying they aren't already sodomizing and succ each other.

Implying there is anything else to do after most of humanity killed each other off. Someone has to rebuild society

Ironically if men sodomize each other and women all go lesbo this will hasten humanity's demise

actually it would be otherway around. that would solve overpopulation and we wouldn't have sjws roaming freely making everyone miserable.

B-But I don't like anal... or men

Thousand years from now, we might be exploring other planets, having colonies in space, and Earth itself will be a global technocracy.

yes, because the definition of modern will change.

okay, less asshattery by me...

Remember the locusts. Given the inevitable disruption in food supply, these slum humans will become like the locusts and eat each other.

It takes a certain proximity to others to cause this, as in the literal bumping of shoulders. This is in contrast to a more spread-out village that would just slowly accept starvation together.

No because our elite will import them here for cheap labor and more consumers. They will continue to shit out as many children as they physically can and eventually outbreed us.

they already have outbred you.

And you need to stop thinking of here/there. It's one planet. Welcome to spaceship earth.

What most people dont realize is how much space there is underground, houses will be converted to confined living spaces in bunkers under the earth. Overpopulation will never be a problem and once we advance our technology enough we will be able to mine asteroids and other planets, leading to an infinite amount of resources.

ever heard of robots?

ever heard your mother succ 3 black men at the same time?

XDxD

>t. quadroon

>they already have outbred you
In their own shithole countries, yes.

>And you need to stop thinking of here/there. It's one planet.
No thanks. Why are you opposed to national sovereignty?

Because the rest of the world wants our shit.

Right? It isnt enough we have given them our science, mathematics and engineering, and technology. They insist on living among us and turning our countries into crime-ridden shitholes.

I like how you kids act like we aren't living in a world where the richest "nations" steal resources from other nations and artificially keep them underdeveloped. But this is Sup Forums, I doubt you edgy little kids living with your parents would know anything else than what is the next COD game you want your mother to buy.

>pic related
criiiinge

>steal resources from other nations and artificially keep them underdeveloped
As if sub Saharan africans could do anything with their precious metals and resources without Western technology and expertise.
Artificially keeping them down? How so. So you know how much sub Saharan Africa relies on white countries to feed their people?

when you talk about innovations and techonology, it is not as black and white as you seem to make it out. current innovators are the most diverse people, they come from every corner in the world. so when you say "western", you should say global. but you are too stupid to use your own brain. and I like how you say "you know how much sub saharan africa relies on white countries". You haven't read or studiet on that matter a single minute, you are just spouting your ignorant opinions because you think you are smart. just because you are pretentious, that dosen't make you intelligent.

But I'm to blame here. Everything what I wrote will be wasted on you. you won't understand or learn from it.

probably smells like shit there

L M A O

I have bachelor's degrees in biology and mathematics and am working on master's in machine learning. I am also an avid ameteur historian of science. The truth is 90%+ of all STEM related endeavors are the product of European ingenuity. This is a fact. Face it, we don't need you and we owe you nothing.

You proved my point. you should read and study more, you lack perspective of the reality.

No.

Sounds like we truly are the last then

Every generation thinks they are the last. You do not know your history

highly doubt it, thousands of years from now everyone's still going to be fighting over something preventing us from working towards a common goal.

>how much space there is in that area completely and utterly filled with stuff

What I meant is the user said we can't ignore these problems but since we, according to him, have 60-70 good years left, I say we can ignore them.

rather no

mfw I thought OP's photo was a of static on a TV screen.

I agree, we could ignore them forever since they are not actual problems.

CO2 is not a pollutant since plants rely on it for photosynthesis. Even 500ppm would not be a problem. Don't listen to shills, a! gore said the arctic would have no ice by 2010*, yet here we are with plenty of ice.

We should do our best to support a clean environment though.

The Jonas brothers already have seen the year 3000

Probably not our only hope is that the white race exterminates all the inferior subhumans were the only ones who can Figure out sustainability, control are breeding/populations, make sure everybody's fed. The planet Would-be a utopia if none of the other races existed.

Makes no sense

Really, me too!

Background microwave radiation and overly dense city populations have a similar pattern...

8 million people slum, New York.

Can't wait for chaos to take over

victim of oligarchic's propaganda, pseudo-science generated when oil corp profits are threatened by real science

Makes perfect sense

I believe in quantum mechanics, sorry

Earth's population will most likely crash, but civilzation won't go away.

Humans are pretty resilient.

Shut the fuck up and take it up the ass you fucking faggot

How so?