21 Savage is gonna stick around

youtube.com/watch?v=kT0P0ozaxBs

This interview is good, he has the personality and the musical capabilities to be around for a long time in my opinion. His lyrics may be simplistic and may sound a little repetitive at times, but he has the ability to capture a feeling and vibe extremely well. Good shit. Opinions?

mumble rap will die in a year

they said the same shit about gangsta rap you stupid nigger

He is the least mumble rap of his class, in my opinion. He sticks to more traditional roots than uzi, yachty, kodak, etc.

It didn't take that long to kill Gangsta rap, in fact the genre was so dead, that it only took one album to leave that entire genre behind

and it died quickly? what's your point

GKMC is a gangsta rap album, just from a different perspective.

wow literally who the fuck cares op

Punk died in the 80's but there's still punk bands. Dead doesn't mean gone it means irrelevant in this context. or at least that's what I was assuming the poster meant by that

>there's still punk bands

and they suck and nobody cares about them

>in my opinion
good to know your opinion is worthless

>nobody cares about them
Which is literally what I implied in the rest of the post you tagged. Way to get 3 words in before you started drooling on yourself.

well, this is a forum so its really just a place to discuss pointless things, so someone is bound to care even if you don't

yeah well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man

when I see a shitpost I read the first sentence and then reply to that, I don't want to kill too many brain cells

name sixty four (64) people who give half a shit about 22 stinkvag

>spotify users
>people

wew

>users are people/persons
>you are currently operating a computer

Are you not a person?

5.8 million fucking idiots listen to this fucking garbage illiterate, mumble rap trash rapper. Fuck this world.

>Has the ability to literally write lyrics
>Illiterate

You sure

>lyrics
lol

>implying any modern rapper actually writes lyrics with a pen and pad
He most likely records what he says onto his iphone and listens to it and spits that when he gets to the studio.

Pretty much all of these arguments are logically void. Yes, lyrics, words written to be put to song and typically rhyme, which he does. Writing is no longer exclusive to pen and paper, we all write everything with our phones and computers. Essays, tweets, shitposts, etc, what is your point?

very poor attempt at saving face

sorry that your'e posts aren't worth reading

his personalities like a young snoop dogg

My point is that his music is shit and people who like it are trash.

Post rock is alternative rock, just from a different perspective

>ability to capture a feeling and vibe extremely well

too bad Cash Carti's the master of that, whatever misgivings I may have about the lyrical quality

You're fucking stupid.

He was saying GKMC is gangsta rap, but from a point of view that criticizes the lifestyle rather than embracing it.

Carti is pretty boring and doesn't really talk about anything really, i respect his fashion game though

yeah that's why I mentioned the lyrics. though I suspect I like the musical aesthetic a bit more than you. fully agree on the fashion game.

Yeah, it's not really for me. He's very one dimensional and i feel like he just talks about money and bitches and clout, and a lot of his music sounds the same to me. I suppose you could say that about a lot of modern rap artists though, including 21. I just prefer his sound and themes more. What about carti do you enjoy?

I think he seamlessly glides through a variety of moods and atmospheres, specifically on his debut tape. now much of the credit does go to his producers, but I'll credit Carti for his patience in releasing this and for having an ear for what he wanted. Location is spacey and nostalgic, Magnolia is upbeat and poppy, New Choppa is grim electronics, etc. He seems at ease in all of these styles and it makes for an enjoyable tape that flows pretty nicely.

GIMME TOP
IN MY DROP TOP

i think he's a decent rapper, but he's also got the weird factor going for him. he looks like a murderer and was raised in some weird voodoo religion.

issa knife

you jenn pelly or ian cohen?

>gangsta rap died quickly