Alright Sup Forumsros, minnesota fag here we just got sunday liquor starting this month...

alright Sup Forumsros, minnesota fag here we just got sunday liquor starting this month. heres the deal; i have a bit of a drinking problem also been drunk the last few nights. i should probably take a break tonight but i'm trying to talk myself into hitting the liquor store. if anyone rolls 69 or any trips im going to go get a 1.75 of new amsterdam vodka. also what are you sipping on tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ajg/journal/v93/n11/full/ajg1998476a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well aren't you a special snowflake.
"Drinking Problem"

Stop bitching and slam that shit you filthy swit.

fuck.. op here, my posts wont count.

If you are leaving your drinking tonight or not up to random chance, you don't have a drinking problem.

i feel liek the snowflake thing is used a little too much buddy.

well. i guess there is something to that but i get totally wasted 5-7 nights a week for about 15 years. im still functional for the most part though lol.

Not as well used as your mothers cunt.
Start drinking bitchboy.

i dont really drink till 1-2 am. also my mom was married a virgin and has only been with my dad so im guessing her cunt isnt too beat up, for an old lady.

Where in mn? Let's drink

Yea, that's a problem then. I used to be a 7x365 guy for about 10 years.
If you decide to quit, best of luck.
If you decide to keep drinking, best of luck.

crooklyn dark

>rolls

Douche

Shit I'm up in Cambridge

hey thanks. yeah my new thing is only on weekends so im stretching it to fri sat and sun nights only but sunday night is usually a quarter toss or some game of chance.

shit i wish i was that far north of the cities. its way too diverse for me down here.

Your best bet would be to drink fri & sat or fri sat & sun.
Just make a schedule and stick to it. It gets tricky when you add days. You might drink on a sunday and then think, "well, i've already drank more than normal this week, might as well say fuck it and do better next week." (rinse and repeat)
If that makes any sense.

fuckin nervous the liquor store is only open till 6 and its 5 now. I AM THE LIQUOR RANDY.

thats what i do. i add, modify, switch days around find reasons to celebrate.

dual dubs.

plus a few beer

hahaa me as well. I used to get blasted on 420, thinking to myself, "you don't smoke weed, you've earned this".
I've came up with some crazy excuses to get shit faced.

108 proof huh. when i was a kid all i drank was capt morgan private stock. drank a bunch one night and smoked half a blunt. sick as fuck, havnt touched rum since.

mother fucker.

>random chance
you know if he doesnt get a 69 in this post hell make a new thread.
hes an alcoholic looking for an excuse to drink.

(You)
mother fucker.

PLAYED MYSELF

whomp whomp whomp

You're physically addicted.
having tremors yet? what about 1 am tonight?

even if i dont get an user 69 or trips i only have 52 minutes till liquor store close

dont do it op, just stop, going to drink will worse the problem, please dont do it

no. even after weeks non stop it just takes me an extra hour or so to fall asleep for a few days.

Damn bro. It's a sign to stop.

you got to be fucking kidding me lol. well that really fucks me in the goat ass.

and then i get a backwards 69...
>TIME
>TO
>STOP

please op, for the love of anyone, dont do it

lol fuck

It's literally used once you fucking retard

and you would go anyways
this is just a little game to help lie to yourself so you feel less bad about having a serious problem.

My dad has a drinking problem and he's too weak willed to do anything about it, I quit cigarettes easily through willpower so I know that it's not that hard to not be a fucking pussy and take control of your life

.... not understanding and then calling people you dont know a retard. this says a lot about you as a person.

op here quit smoking, chew and smoking dank. all were easy. if i really wanted to quit drinking i would. this is not about me quitting its about me having one extra night of fun this weekend.

i feel 0% bad.

>this is not about me quitting its about me having one extra night of fun this weekend.
this mentality is why youll keep drinking nearly everyday.
you have a problem and should just stop tonight

i only have maybe 15 min max to leave so probably not gunna party tonight.

thats too bad.
youll feel pretty bad when you have cirrhosis before youre 50.

liver enzymes or whatever checked a few weeks ago. 0% sign of any kind of liver damage.

I'm drinking a bottle of white wine a day, almost every day. I've got a full time job and make €150k a year. So I guess I'm a high functioning alcoholic. I've been trying to drink less for a few years now, to be honest. I'm starting to get (somewhat subtle) memory problems. I'm lost Sup Forums.

you know thats not how that works right?

"In the early stages, patients with ALD exhibits subtle and often no abnormal physical findings. It is usually not until development of advanced liver disease that stigmata of chronic liver disease become apparent."

my cousin/dr works at the mayo says differently.

oh if your cousin says its healthy to be an alcoholic for 15 year then i guess youll be fine then

Cheap ass here, steel reserve all night

my guess is that i dont take any kind of pills. ever. and i always drink up to a gallon of water after drinking. i have only experienced a hangover 1 time and it was from boxwine. i felt like i was dying.

nah he says i should quit while im ahead or at least drop down to liek 1 night a week.

"However, both laboratory abnormalities and physical findings may be minimal or absent even in patients with established alcoholic liver disease."

nature.com/ajg/journal/v93/n11/full/ajg1998476a.html

hang overs are just dehydration, and is far from the worst or only damage alcohol does to the body.

you sound like a pussy

Sup OP.

By now, youve already decided which road to go down. Either you're gonna sit in your house, sober, with the voice of ethanol screaming for you to do something about your lack of alcohol and ultimately learn that you may have more control than you think. You'll lose those hours of sleep, but you'll be proud to have beaten it at least one night.

Or, youre currently walking back into your home getting ready to beat your liver into submission, thickening the quicksand you have found yourself in.

I hope youre not trying to solve a problem or fill some hole. Drinkings fun, and you can stop, but to fight fire with fire is dangerous. But who am I kidding, I'm not your dad. I wish the best

t. Moderately functioning 25yr alcoholic

OP rushed to the liquor store before it closed and hasnt looked back