If you had to get a part of your body cut off, which part would it be?why?

If you had to get a part of your body cut off, which part would it be?why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_sJqbwglQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the mole over my ear

My hair
Cause it will grow back you dipshit

hair, duh

Arm.
Prosthetic arms are badass.

my neck

Head.

Foreskin... Who needs that shit?

fucking jew

your mother's tongue

Jew detected

My beer gut.
Fucking hate it.
Intelligent design my flat ass.

Or how about I just keep growing another one and you can harvest it every 4 years or so?

my pubes because i can never shave eeverything off

My brain because I don't use it

Appendix

balls, I want to be a Qt trap and this will help

One of, or both of my big toes; I'm prone to ingrown toe nails. Then get prosthetic ones.

nigga if you lack that you have MAJOR problems walking normally, just cut your nail properly and don't fuck yourself with a dragon dildo

Dragon dildo you say

My fucking love handles.. it doesnt matter how much i work out or diet because they wont go away

> wisdom tooth
> appendix

Jews won more wars than nazis ;)

I've already started the process of getting a double mastectomy. For trans reasons

I'd go with my hair

hair lol

Kill yourself

I like how these mongoloids don't even know the definiton of body part.

Why would I do that?

Just got my appendix out a few days ago. Would not recommend

my thumb tip
oh wait
it's already gone

It's the only way to cure the gays

not being a faggot about open ended questions, one of my toes. preferably not one of the big toes because i really enjoy cracking those

How do you figure?

maybe my head

That you have mental problems? Well the fact you are gettinf a sex change OP is enough.

Being dead is generally considered the opposite of being cured

That's just a small detail, you faggot would be doing much better in the dirt.

fagot
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_sJqbwglQ

prolly torso dunno lol

I doubt that, I'm doing pretty well right now.

Where would you keep your organs?

Then at least take one for the team, mental illness is being too normalized lately, we need less bad influences right now.

My (anal) hair

my anus.

my dick, i dont really need it, i need my arms legs anything, i wouldnt definitely cut off my dick 10/10

keep organs in place, replace torso with artificial see-through torso
???
win

My dick, I just mastrubate all day so it won't make any difference.

Well that escalated quickly

Even if that were so, it would be rather a waste of effort in my case.

That actually sounds pretty cool

Story?

Well then let's meet up, me and my 12 gauge shotgun can't wait to see you!

like an aquarium you know, I would've gotten famous, and gotten rich... thank you Ron Bergeron!

head please

I meant a waste of my death, it would be insignificant, especially comparatively.

Also, I like how someone apparently so fuckin eager to murder some stranger is complaining about others' mental illness.

I am eager to murder you because I don't want my children to live in a world infested by degenerates like you. What is your excuse for being a faggot?

put me on your list next

why dont you do it yourself?
just curious

By your choice of pejorative, I feel like you don't know what a mastectomy is. That or you have a very poor insult vocab

Also, lol breeder

If nothing substantial, ear. If it has to be a limb, leg cause that means free money and no work.

Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't know you were female, that changes everything. I honestly only read "trans reasons" and thought you were male. Because being a female who wants to become a male is completely normal and acceptable.

idk just can't bring myself to do it hard to explain but I'd rather just be killed or get killed

I am passing on my family name, what's wrong about that?

Nice use of the least masculine emoji you queer

This is one of the most retarded questions I've ever seen here.

My fucking gut. Every other part of me is okay proportioned, but I just like pizza and sitting down too much.

yeah, i know what you talking about

Well you being this way, quite a bit. But luckily (or unfortunately) it will have little impact on the world.

The dude with "the list" here
What's the reason you want to die?

I am the owner of a big "unspecified farming vehicle" factory in eastern europe, I am paving the way for industry to come back to my home country after the government has sold everything to foreigners, so my offspring will ha e great impact, if not in the world, at least in eastern europe.

of course its not masculine you fucking idiot, its neutral

That's neat, let's just hope they don't inherit your character.

I just don't feel like living anymore honestly and don't really want to talk about it...

Well that's ok then, but if you can't give me a reason I won't offer my services to you.

c'mon dude, if you don't talk about nobody can help you

I truly hope so, I don't want them to get consumed over what other people do to fuck their lives up. But just for the record you being a degenerate, and others like you, are a problem that is affecting the whole world, not just me or my children. So I truly wish you fucking die, not a slow death, quick and clean. That's how we used to deal with people like you, and that is how we should have continued to deal with them.

that's fine every now and then I glance over at my gun and just think 'not today my friend'

I've talked to people about it and they just don't care they just give the same ass cliche advice of "it'll get better soon", "you'll get over it", "you'll find someone", or "just forget about her" so I just stopped opening up and I just keep my feelings/thoughts to myself since all I get is the same bullshit cliche advice everyone gives thinking it helps

Go seek therapy, it really is worth it, if you want to keep on living that is, it turned my life around, that's for sure.

My useless fucking cankle. Mutherfucker being a bionic man is exponentially more faggot annoying and painful than u think...

That or cut my head off. I got a dui last night and my wife is fucking piiiiiised.

ah so pay a shitload of money to hear said cliche advice? I found Sup Forums is better since people here heave been in my shoes before, experience what I am experiencing, and actually help and give out decent advice as they have before to me but I'm not really in the mood right now (kinda pissy because of work and shit) and don't feel like talking about my problems right now

Of course, it's people that do things that affect only themselves to be happy that are the problem, not people with a chimp-like mentality such as yours that promote murder. Makes perfect sense.

Don't listen to thos user. Hes just pissed moms late with the tendies. U fuck what u want as long as its consensual.

And for the record asshole i went and got cut so i dont bring a litter of children into a liberal infested cesspool

user i made it 31 years doing this. Better find a shrink or u will go insane and do it.

The drugs tho user. Probably saved me from eating a shotgun

pretty much this

>Hes just pissed moms late with the tendies

Zozzle

I'm only 18 on my senior year HS but I hate saying that because then people just say you're a fucking kid and the problems aren't 'real' but we've all been here and I ain't seeing a shrink I'll come to Sup Forums and vent but all I do is work 5 days a week so it sorta keeps my mind off things and forces me to act happy/not broken

things can't really get worse for me anyway but life will find a fucking way as it always does if I'm gonna eat anythings it's gonna be my muzzleloader (50 cal) or a 30-30

My fingernails you faggot

All my fat

Appendix. It's vestigial.

My dick, I don't use it anyway

All transsexuals have mental problems
Assuming it's not for attention and boredom, gonads and the brain develop at separate regions in an embryo and it's all dependent on concentration and timing of chemical messengers. Its very possible for the brain and gonads to develop as opposite sexes, in fact it's scientifically documented. That being said I'm willing to bet a majority of today's sissies are just bored or whiny about how much easier girls have it.

That's a fucking joke you idiots. Male or female transhood is a cancer

>this is being said by a person who has read approximately none of the scientific documentation and is speaking out of his ass
>mfw a fag engie like me knows more about sexual psychology than someone who claims to be a reputable source in the subject

Whatever queer, my focus is in ecology.
It doesn't take years of study to know about shit like kleinfelters.
>sexual psychology
Oh so you're a fucking idiot... Nevermind then carry on.

did a gay man fuck your wife, user?

Your focus is in being a closeted fag. Who else would care so much about the oncoming gay hordes but the man who fears that he is among them?

Lol anime poster you've given me a good laugh,
No I'm gonna die alone. But thank you.