I just spent 700 euros for a flight ticket just to see my girlfriend (she lives 10,000km away from me)...

I just spent 700 euros for a flight ticket just to see my girlfriend (she lives 10,000km away from me), we intend to get married soon...

How much was the highest sum you have ever paid for a girl just on one evening?

around 500€, but she was my gf already and we were both drinking.

She is my girlfriend, too, not an internet girlfriend... I have worked in her country for a year, then I got fired and had to leave after my visa had expired.

oh. sucks, man. will she join you?

Fuck me you're incompetent.
Get the fuck back to /r9k

OP here,
That's the plan...

Personally I believe, that every human being has to face one very difficult situation in life in which he or she has to make a tough decision. It's like a test in which you can will or lose everything.

As for me... I had a wonderful relationship for a year and of course it would be easier to just say, it was a great time but she lives too far away... but I am pretty sure I would regret it if I didn't try at least to make it possible.

1200 bucks. Just to get rid of a bitch, money well spent.

$300. Dont regret it I had an awesome time as well

My ex used to cost a fucking lot of money... While we were together I'd usually run a buffer of £1-2k in my account, a year after the fucking cunt left me I had £9k sitting there with nowhere to go an that's was after two fairy luxurious snowboard trips (3.5 weeks total) and a reasonably priced summer holiday.

Still, the fucking loneliness, hopelessness, suicidal no-future depression, and "no-coming-back-from-this" betrayal at having been removed from the circle of life is not worth it at all.

wrong quote. meant to quote OP. dammit.

I bought and installed a new rear differential/housing in my ex's jeep grand cherokee that set me back about $800.

she sucked me off pretty good that night, and let me nut in her, but looking back it wasn't $800 good... bitch.

im from the south of spain and my gf is from the north but she was in the university of madrid, now the train tickets,street food,hotels and gift.
Tickets;round and trip=90-120€
Street food(4-5days)=45€/day
hotel(4-5days)=(depends the hotel)55€-70€/day
gifts=30€

i traveled 3 times, approximately in order(300€+540+660+90=1590€ in 3 travels. Is aproximation but is expensive

Close to fuck all.
I've never really dated, just had loads of drunk one night stands.
I've think I bought my ex a gormet burger once... that's about it... cost like a tenner.
I used to spend about £25 getting to see my ex because she lived a couple of hundred miles from me.

Overall girls have spent more money on me than I've spent on them. I'm a piece of shit so the highest amount spend in 1 day is around 100$.

My self respect.
Never again.

Irish get in irc you mad cunt

Around 3500

30 euros plus 20 for anal

you seem pretty legit. i hope it all works out. as for me the most i spent on an evening was $500 to go to a concert and stay in a hotel. but it was a band i wanted to see though, she didn't care too much about them.

Ya, about this

600USD at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch for all night
it was a lot more than I usually pay for sex (direct transaction or dating)
but it was while their series was going on HBO so for me it was worth the extra for the name brand
and the owner was chill as fuck
gave me a bunch of free swag for being in the military

Not a lot. I never took dating seriously, and the only gf I had for more than two weeks, I made her pay half the expenses of the roadtrip we did, so I spent like €20 a day for two weeks.

You could cut down on your food budget by around half if you start going to a grocery store for food.

And at least half on lodging if you stay at a hostel.

My boyfriend loves Spain, btw. Hopefully we'll get back next summer

400 euros to pay her registration fee at university, more, this year was shitty ...

You are not her "boyfriend"
You are just her mobile ATM, kek.

$7k on an engagement ring... 2 years and still not married.