Nothing is more disgusting than bumping into one of these faggots proudly displaying their baby-murder-for-money hats

nothing is more disgusting than bumping into one of these faggots proudly displaying their baby-murder-for-money hats.

i want to punch them but i'm afraid i'd kill them in one shot and have to go to jail for the rest of my life.

if you know some old piece of shit like this, tell them how embarrassing they are.

i didn't know bill nye was in the war desu

don't cut yourself on that edge, sonny

not even baiting bro. just hate these smug faggots

>"respect me because i fell for the pearl harbor meme and killed the only good people left in this world for money"
makes me want to vomit

Does this trigger you?

a bit. it doesn't bother you that "our honorable troops" murder innocent people in the name of corporations?

Not in the slightest, they have a job to do no matter how bloody or immoral, not a soldiers job to really question on the battlefield, say if you roll into a village and the CO tells you to rape them to death, the one guy who doesn't ends up in a hole in the ground with the victims. Weak links never come home.

>in the name of corporations
lol, kill yourself hippie

which is why no one should even join the fucking military

much less brag about it 70 years after you made the horrible mistake

The US' recent wars were mostly about securing oil to back the petro-dollar system, which ultimately stabilizes the world's financial systems (with the US at the center), which supports globalization. Liberals usually benefit from globalization more than your common blue-collar workers. The US' immense service industry is only made possible by globalization. And liberals don't even WANT the manufacturing jobs back...

>The US' recent wars were mostly about securing oil to back the petro-dollar system
Do you realize how much oil and resources were used in the wars of Iraq and Afghanistan? I fuck load. More than any benefit.

We have more oil than they do.

only ok if they are German

Where you live, friend... I have some pressure cookers and white powder for you.

The middle east wars were not about oil?
I thought you liberals at least figured that one out.
You were the ones that kept shouting about it at first.
Now you claim that it was just to kill shitskins?
The conservatives used to be the dumb party. Now you are switching places.

i'd love to be there if you could actually muster up the amount of manliness that old guy has in is pinky finger and see you hit one, just so I could stomp you into the pile of shit you are.
learn some respect.

I shot two women and a boy, he must've been twelve or so--in the bellies in Afghanistan. Not only was I not punished--not only will I never be punished--but you paid for me to do it, and you will pay my pension when I retire for having done it.

I don't speak sand nigger, but I'm pretty sure the boy was crying for his mother as he died. It's a shame, I sort of thought one of the women he was with was his mother, but if they were they certainly didn't try to comfort him. Maybe they were too busy writhing in agony as their stomach acids chewed through their organs.

God, it feels good to listen to faggots like you, because I know how furious you are, and that you will NEVER be able to take any sort of revenge against me. Your anger is impotent by definition. I get discounts at Dennies, you get mad on Sup Forums.

Shut up hippie bitch