I fixed this infographic so people can actually learn from it unlike the other one that's full of bad advice...

I fixed this infographic so people can actually learn from it unlike the other one that's full of bad advice. Thanks for the memories Sup Forums, I'll see you faggots on the other side

Other urls found in this thread:

dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=90ff7e29b90056e6c35c1f9b2ee1c2f0&topic=2463.msg33575#msg33575
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fixed version

Find your peace user.

Nembutal suicide is better.

Live stream it you fucking faggot

Yeah but how the fuck can you get a hold of that? At least I can get a hold of a helium tank in the US

I'm hoping for some kind of reincarnation. Even if it's more of the same I feel like going at it again might be different.

Look up the Peaceful Pill Handbook. It has details for vendors from Mexico.

thank you user, its super important for anons to buy 100% helium or else they wont die, but they'll end up brain dead, which is the worst fate.

Thanks a lot.

Massive heroin overdose.

I'd think that'd be pretty unpleasant tbh

Suicide is generally frowned upon by Buddhists as something to be avoided because it is thought to be an act that tends to lead to a less auspicious rebirth. I believe it is counted among the “actions that are difficult to overcome” in one of Buddha’s recorded talks.

Yeah I had that thought as well. I've read this comment about that exact topic

dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=90ff7e29b90056e6c35c1f9b2ee1c2f0&topic=2463.msg33575#msg33575

but it seems like I'd be coming back to do it all over again anyways. Either way, i think a fresh start and some time on the bench learning from everything could help. Or I could end up as some ghost reeling in an insanity made of raw emotions until my energy would have left the physical plane if I hadn't taken my own life which is pretty horrifying.

I think that if I can get my headspace right and solidify that I'm doing this to save others the misfortune of dealing with me then it would be seen as a noble act.

Buddhists aren't the only ones who teach reincarnation, I'm pretty sure Hinduism was doing it back when Buddha was swimming round in his dad's nuts

yeah, 50/50 on whether or not you're giving up everything you'll ever know though

You're right. I've only looked at Tibetan stuff on suicide so far but it seems like they're more against the idea as possibly being positive at all. I'll check out what the Hindus say too.

sure but that's not bad odds when you think about. And if you give up everything you've ever known isn't that going to include the will to live or an appreciation for living? Seems like it cancels itself out at that point.

InHinduism,suicideis spiritually unacceptable. Generally, committingsuicideis considered a violation of the code of ahimsa (non-violence) and therefore equally sinful as murdering another.

greentext for reason?

But what if you kill yourself because you realize that you're a defective, toxic person who can't get your head around fixing the issue regardless of how many steps forward you take? I don't even feel like a bad person but it's obvious that I'm pretty toxic.

In general, reincarnation is seen as a blessing bestowed rather than a reset button.

greentext

You're not a burden to anyone, in fact you've spun so far into this dark place that you're convinced that no one wants to know. You're not ending the pain you're only passing it on to others.

It's obvious that you have a lot of conflict over this. You want a second shot and claim to be toxic but even you about you're not a bad person. I'd think it over a bit more. If you do believe in the soul, which it appears you do, that conflict is something you'll take with you... unresolved. That's a trip you don't want to take with baggage.

Yeah I'm honestly trying my best to figure out what's best for me right no. I'm conflicted only because I'm scared of the unknown and I'm worried that I'll be penalized for this but at the same time I cause more harm than good so I'm already damaging my chances at a good reincarnation. I figured if I kill myself I'll stop myself from doing even more damage. As to whether or not I'm a bad person I guess that's up in the air. I feel like me wanting to kill myself is a way to stop hurting others and that makes me a good person. Weird logic I'm sure.

I'm an angry shut in with a fucked up knee from the army, PTSD that's just recently lost me my job, a son I haven't seen in 5 years after his mother ran away from me because I'm an angry fuckhead (I never hit her but I got close), a suspended drivers license that prevents me from getting to any new jobs easily and I hate myself for a lot of shit. I've become a burden at this point if I've ever been anything and even my long term gf is sick of my shit so now I'm about to be homeless and broke because we just bought a car with both of our savings and the house we live in was her parents house before they passed it to her. I'm nearly 30 and I feel like a fucking failure and a burden. Idk thought you tell me if you don't think I sound like a shitty person because I sure as hell feel like one
why not. give me a bit of time to write it all out