Be someone who doesnt post on Sup Forums

Chloroform

Be richer than she is
Be more honorable than she is
or something
Be attractive to something or someone
Be interesting as interesting does meaning have a lot of things not appear to
Be good at taking things to the sexual level
Be good at hating yourself enough to admit you hate yourself enough to admit you hate yourself enough to admit you hate yourself enough to admit...

join the club Sup Forumsrother. that's why 90% of us are here.

Thanks, Jayden Smith

This should not be a thing. There are billions of people on this planet and only hundreds of threads for every series. Each person's day alone is enough to cover the topics covered here. Please do not presume to place a manner of adequacy over the ensuing calculations. You are inferior. Act as such and listen.

uh...

Use a shower curtain?

Like you'd know...

Find a role in a Disney Channel show.

Go to a hooker and build up your sex experience.

>"I guess..."

did that sentence slip past you or something?

Find this movie and purchase it. Then she'll be yours forever and you can whack off to her face whenever you want to.

no thanks. i'd rather take my chances and get lucky with someone who's still pure

If it hasn't happened, it probably won't. After 20 it's all sealed.

So perfect.

Its chink evolution shit we discussed this on arcanine

basically whites start looking a bit asion from evolution

>cicada spoiler
>it could've been occultism

can't blame me for waiting can you?

ive seen and heard too much from high school and college, and man is it heartbreaking. so many people my age (19) have already had at least 10-20 experiences with the opposite sex, and here I am with a grand total of 0.

sure in the short run id feel better if i were to end up with someone pure, but id still feel like i wouldve cheated myself if i didnt wait just a little longer to find someone else. i dont know what im saying.

Leave Sup Forums and never come back, for starters

what is sealed ?

>"cant blame me for waiting can you?"
it's not like i have a choice anyway

Rohypnol

girls still being virgins by age 20

Virginity and wizardry. At least you can afford more video games.

>girls still being virgins by age 20

why would someone bang a 20 yo virgin ? who wants to discuss to take it in the mouth ? over 16 everything is bad. they do nothing special and maybe hate sex. they think you are crazy and want to to shit

Maybe the really ugly ones.

With cloroform you autist.

because at least they're pure. and i'm sure you're probably thinking of 5/10's or lower. 8/10's and higher are definitely done for by 16. i can agree on that.

i think some 5.5/10's up to 8/10's can still make it to 20. but i'd settle for no less than a 6.5. is that too high?

> delusional virgin detected

Why a girl like her, when you can have her.

I leave you some time to think about it

yeah, i think that's clearly established. otherwise I wouldn't be here.

since you're obviously way ahead of me, care to tell me how it really is?

i prefer to fuck a 20yo with several men before cause they are experienced enough to make me happy.

i remember that bad sex when i was young, totally horrible.

who cares about who fucked her before ? i only care about diseases

What's the plan big guy?

I laugh at you kids who think you need some large dick to get a good looking girl. I've been with plenty of 8 and 9s, I'm good looking, have a decent job, a car, a personality and an average 6 inch, sometimes I don't last more then 2-3 minutes but I average 15-30, longest was 2.5 hours (mdma and Coke) (her pussy was so fucking raw it hurt her for the next few days).
You can get a fine ass girl by not being on Sup Forums all the time and not being an autistic faggot. Get out there make friends and talk to girls and be able to socialize, 90% of girls like a confident guy regardless of you're really not, play the part and you can get it.

Your response has just proved to me that posting on Sup Forums will make a hot chick not want your dick. Give up.

>who cares about who fucked her before?

me being a virgin cares about that. why? i don't really know I guess i just want my first experience to be shared with someone else

Ow look another promotion thread for some Disney jew with a large amount of european mtdna to fool the stupidest of the goys.

I'm pretty attractive 7-8 on most /soc/ rate threads and I met up with this chick I met off of OKCupid, she didn't look much like her profile pictures and was chubby.

Though the date went well, except when we were saying but she didn't give me a hug, on way home texted her and she said she didn't feel any spark between us.

WTF, it really nocked me back and made me think I'm ugly or have a shit personality, it's so weird cause in the nicest way possible she wasn't very attractive and she still rejected me.

wtf

if i had a chance, i would go back and try to avoid all the virgins in the early years. it is all so horrible. i will never understand why someone will do a virgin. its not only that they are virgin, they are backward in their thinking and all

Except when we were leaving*

She isn't on Disney anymore.

>Get out there make friends and talk to girls and be able to socialize.

my main problem is i have the personality of a brick. im not interesting in any way, and im not a great conversationalist. if i knew how to be more interesting and appealing, i would've done it by now. 98% of the time im in any social situation, my mind is blank and doesn't have anything interesting to contribute. and my voice is monotonous. so im overall just boring as hell user. that's why im forced to spend my days inside, because i cant establish real genuine friendships with anyone, and no im not autistic, but i might as well be.

whats wrong with you ... ?!

she was chubby :......... CHUBBY. why would you even talk to her more than 1 minute when you see that she is CHUBBY. just run away

Lurk moar ...

look at those hairy arms, she is still a jew.

>I've been with plenty of 8's and 9's, I'm good looking

Kek, sure user

You don't because:

A. You are fat and gross
B. You are a pedophile.

End of Thread.

Choose one or more:

> be unbelievably hot
> be unbelievably rich
> be incredibly powerful/influential in a sphere she gives a shit about.
> be super charming.
> be incredibly good at fucking, like bitches line up to pay you to ride your dick good.

True, it's really annoying when girls hide that in pictures like unless you are planning on losing weight just be honest about it

You want to know how to get more bitches like that?

More than you even want to handle?

No Problem, here is an easy two step tutorial:

>convert to Islam
>do suicide
>get pussy

thank me later

that makes sense. id want my first time to be good too, but i just wouldnt want it to be with someone who's had dozens of partners before me. it just isnt appealing to me

I think you are assuming too much about the frequency of attractive virgins. Maybe it's just a weird coincidence, but I know two very hot 23 year old girls who are both virgins (they are friends with my girlfriend, that's how I know). One is probably an 8-8.5 and the other is no joke a 9.5-10 imo. The problem is you're not gunna find a slutty 20 year old virgin who is looking to fuck - that's an oxymoron. The first of those girls went to a really small school, grew up on a farm, and spends most of her time working and helping with her family farm. Won't find her out partying at a bar. The other is EXTREMELY religious, absolutely won't touch a guy until marriage. Like, so conservative and religious that she doesn't own a swimsuit because she won't show her body.

I don't think it's some strange cosmic freak accident that I happen to know the only two 20+ year old hot virgins in the world. They exist, just not at bars getting drunk and ready to hook up.

I understand where you're coming from I think, its pretty nerve wrecking to be with an experienced person for the first time.

They have had alot of experience and you want it to be good so you have alot of pressure to perform and try and get her off.

Where a virgin or a girl that only had 1-2 partners will be a little bit easier

right click > Save picture as..

So...
You're saying there are some virgin redneck chicks out there ready to be popped?

Solid advice user, i'll go to the countryside and see what happens, thanks.

thats shows her personality. i would run away.

makes sense. everyone i know or at least knew/went to school doesn't fall under those categories.

even 1 partner before me would make me feel inadequate. i dont know what it is, something deep down just tells me i should be her first, and she should be my first. but yeah, 1 partner is much more acceptable than 10-20

Very much has that girl-next-door appeal

Some Scopolamine

The barriers that were in place to ensure that women didn't fuck around at will have largely fallen (virginity tests, social stigmas, legal problems, lack of birth control, better disesae treatment, etc.). And even when they were in place, women were never pure in the first place.

You're not going to find a woman meeting your purity test unless she's a hardcore Christfag, incredibly ugly, or some kind of outcast.

>Be interesting as interesting does meaning have a lot of things not appear to

I hope you don't mind her mental illness.

nothing a good dickslap can't solve

She is 18 and I'm not fat.

Monde de merde

>Feminist

I read that more as 'Fixable' , there's a sliding spectrum with their kind.

What do you mean? Do you not have a van and a basement? Chloroform is an industrial solvent and isn't that hard to get.

When you get tired of her or if you're worried about getting caught, you could sell her on the deep web.

Not really all that redneck, I'm from New Jersey. Just contributing an observation Sup Forumsro

Thanks for the fresh pasta

>probably been attracted to her since she was 12
>not a pedophile

pick one.

If you are not fat then you are ugly as fuck or have autism and can't interact normally with people.

Southern NJ is all rednecks

sigh

so what do you suggest I do?

Probably got some social skills issues. I think I liked her since 2013.

oh god her tits are unreal

Mmmm, solid analysis.

>I hope you don't mind her mental illness
I told you she was a jew.
>im having a hard time deciding if i want to post a img demonstrating jew mental illness or jews being feminists.

>fixed youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

Go outside and talk to girls
>this would be a start

Don't listen to any red pill, PUA noise treat her like yer m8, if she doesn't want you she'll hook you up with friends. Having female friends is a big +.

If you actually want a good relationship you need someone who is actually a friend.

Honourable lol what world are you living in?

Look for a relatively low-mileage pussy. She won't be a virgin, but avoid double-digits.

Though you'll never know for sure, because everyone lies about the number of sexual partners. But you should be able to separate the total slutbags from the occasional cocksleeves.

do you have noods or not OP

Interesting picture, boring subject matter.

yes

Don't listen to this deluded fuck boy

Nah at least she has self-respect and knows what's wrong with the world unlike you sad fucks.

YPG will gut your misogynist ass

You could try kys and hoping to god you don't come back as a faggot in the next life?

Can't fix something that ain't broke

Please go on.

Buy them icecream

Jew

b-b-but America is a classless society

> Muh pseudo-science

Not realizing the US is a corrupt ass oligarchy and always has been is some dipshit level political knowledge.

I have no idea what point this picture is trying to make. Other than jews did something.

Shouldn't you be in Bible class, sonny?

It must be nice having a simplistic ideology where you can just scapegoat jews for all you're own mediocrities and never have to admit to yourself that anything could be your fault.