Check out my agitated dick pimple, might try and pop it

Check out my agitated dick pimple, might try and pop it.

Don't be a tease, give it a squeeze.

> And I never looked at cheese the same way again...

You have herpes

It hurts a lot

sorry but there's no going back now OP.

It'll feel better as soon as you relieve the pressure

Stop being a tease and pop that fucker, I don't wanna look at several pics of your dick from different angles before you give us the pop shot.

Oh god

Why tf is it black?

THAAR SHE BLOWS!

Was there an audible pop?

there's some things you just cant unsee...thats one of them.

Ya gotta make sure she's empty and put some rubbing alcohol on it to kill the bacteria inside.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Rate the relief out of ten

Now wasn't that pain worth the relief you feel now?

blood inside the pimple,

or OP has aids

hydrogen peroxide until it stops fizzing

That's a lot of pus. Bet you feel better.

Damn dude

Use a TINY bit of hydrogen peroxide on a cuetip, let it dry, shower off, then apply neosporin

Don't fucking pop pimples on your dick retard. Also don't pop pimples around your mouth.

Ur cum is weird

Nursefag, here. That's mrsa. You need help.

>Nursefag
Talk about redundancy

Did you use your nurse powers to zoom in on the bacteria in the puss to figure that out?

9/10 feels better

Out or curiosity... why?

My guess would be is that they are close to orifices in the body, basically risking getting the bacteria inside of you.

so putting the horrid brie on a flat rock instead of bread or a cracker will take the focus away from the horrible taste, as ur mouth is bleeding

lick it off your fingers

You are probably going to have a permanent scar on your dick you might have been able to avoid if you had gotten medical treatment. If the nursefagfag is right, it's an infection, which means it's just going to come back, and you're going to lose even more skin off your dick.

Go to a doctor now.

that's a fucking massive blackhead

You think brie is strong tasting?
Why even eat cheese if you can't take the stronger tasting ones?

Apply ice to area, once the swelling has subsided rub the affected area with a oil solution for 3-5 weeks. Then cut off said infected area....trust me I'm a doctor.

Nope. The depth of necrosis ringing the wound is the giveaway.

Could just be a bad case of strep though.
I'd still recommend op going to see the doctor though, just to be safe.

this is something most people will never do, but you should NEVER pop your fucking pimples cause they WILL GO AWAY. leave them alone and don't be a stupid asshole who wants scars on his freakin face

If it comes back I'll take myself to an ER to get it checked otherwise I'm currently in a foreign country with virtually no money so I don't wish to take a visit with any doc

OK but if either it came on shortly after unprotected sex , or it comes back you need to see a doctor.

Op how's the trip going, did you get raped by those Muslims yet?

You can see the hair inside of the puss. May be the hair that caused all the fuss.

I feel relieved for you user

Well done op, well done

What'd it smell/taste like