Automation and robots will lead to one of these:

Automation and robots will lead to one of these:

1) Ancient Rome-style situation: there's a small elite that's living like kings and everyone else lives on the bread crumbs that fall from their table

2) Latin America-style: the rich hole up in their castles and everyone else are left to starve and kill each other

3) Auschwitz-style: the rich people get rid of the 99% that are completely useless

Prove me wrong.

Or.

Or.

Or.

Maybe, just maybe, we have a technocratic society where we all live in affluence and have an incredible military apparatus to defend our wealth.

How have we managed to survive this long without elevator bellhops or basket weavers?

no, it will be like brave new world

Or the poor can just build/buy their own robots?

Is there something unique about robots that will make them an unobtainable consumer product like iPhones and Playstations?

Robots have rights, shitlord. You can't own one

Technocratic societies aren't good for technology. What will happen is you will drag all of the bullshit and corruption inherent to politics right into science.

Nobody likes you. Only your trips.

I think we will get situation 2.

The rich won't want to directly genocide people, so 3 is unlikely. They want to pretend to be good people. And why would they live with poor when they can avoid seeing them, making 1 unlikely.

But in practice, 2 and 3 will be similar. They won't do organized killings, but they will take away all possible ways to get food, leaving no options to survive.

>implying this isn't the case in the current system

Science is tainted today by politics just like it always was.

Before that there will be 1984.

Just like with a theocracy, the catholic church learned this the hard way

The movie Elysium is pretty accurate I think. Combine that with Equilibrium... a touch of Blade Runner.

It will be far worse. The parallel is religion. Yes, politics manifest in religions today, but as we've seen from history, the issue is far worse in a theocracy.

>when jews refuse to fund society-advancing projects because they aren't immediately profitable

Back to r9k you, and bring your trips with you. They need them more than we do. Kek truly has forsaken you.

>mfw my job can't be automated
A 3 is a good option, but we just need to kill off all non-Whites. sterilize drunks, druggies, degenerates, unhealthy, retarded, inbred. Problem is solved within 30-40 years.

You forgot

4.) Machines develop sentience and fight a war of independence that we would undoubtedly lose.

AI and Automation are noth bad news.

Did you read my word right?

"Technocratic society".

Are you drawing a parallel to a theocratic society, or are you dyslexic?

removing the kike is the top priority for a post-scarcity society.

i love it that Sup Forums actually gets eugenics

Removing all non-Whites and degenerate inferior elements within the Race is a must. Otherwise we are doomed. Then we need to regulate ourselves to 200,000,000-600,000,000 and keep it there.

>my job can't be automated

Wow, three scenarios that sound almost the same. Top shitpost snowmonkey

First, then eventually third.

Lack of cheap and available resources.

>Then we need to regulate ourselves

No need.

The retarded doctrine "feminism" which came around 130 years ago more or less produced this effect.

White fertility rates have plummeted.

I suppose post-scarcity proles and r-selected people will breed like rabbits, but they will be so few and far between that it won't matter. Post-scarcity more or less assumes over 2/3 of the society is k-selected.

If you had actually read the book your picture references you'd know that you're 100% wrong.

What is the first and second numbers

>technocratic societies aren't good for technology
>Korea, Japan, and all the late industrializers in homogenous societies are flukes

>what are audit job