Is Seinfeld a meme? I tried many times, but I just can't get into it. Is it a nostalgia thing?

Is Seinfeld a meme? I tried many times, but I just can't get into it. Is it a nostalgia thing?

I mean... it's pretty straight forward

Be more specific, what is it that makes it so hard to watch for you?

Its because your sense of humor is more in line with a losers

Season 1 is bad. Season 2 is awkward, but there are some gems -- as a whole, though, it's still bretty gud for a sitcom.

S3 and beyond is pretty much when it becomes light-years ahead of every other show, though.

I hardly ever laugh at it but i still think it's one of the best tv shows ever made

OP isn't human

Well, I know shit about Sup Forums, but when I like a show, it just hooks me, and I can't wait to watch another episode. Never happened with Senfeld.

Nah, it's bland, low class humour just a step above Larry the Cable Guy that appeals to the masses.

The later seasons are god-tier
Its humor is far better than any other American sitcom and has aged better than all of them

Yeah, the I think I never went over S02E01. Might give it another go.

Start at season 4. 3 has some top-tier episodes but is still very hit or miss

You can pretty much watch Seinfeld episodes randomly.

Watch s03e19 The Limo right now

Ehh i think it's better off to watch them in order, so you get a proper feel of all the characters and the situations they get caught up in can make for much better comedic effect

If that makes sense

Watch the Soup Nazi episode

If you've ever lived with a city you can instantly identify with the Soup Nazi episode

There is also a lose continuity. Shouldn't ruin randomly watching but you cant fully appreciate crazy joe davola unless you see the whole thing unfold episode by episode.

Look up the Seinfeld Effect.

It's when something new and innovative at the time it was released is copied until it becomes a stale standard that seems tired years later.

it was The Big Bang Theory of the 90s

Just watch friends

Just watch how i met your mother

friends is for women

>Is Seinfeld a meme

Sup Forums is honestly the most autistic board on Sup Forums sometimes

first It's pretty hard to watch but them it start getting good and then you can't stop watching it.