Why doesn't Trump have a backbone? Why does he constantly undermine his administration? Does he have dementia?

Why doesn't Trump have a backbone? Why does he constantly undermine his administration? Does he have dementia?

>Why doesn't Trump have a backbone?
He does in my opinion.

>Why does he constantly undermine his administration?
Define his administration. If by that you mean the "deep state" then it's obvious.

>Does he have dementia?
Based on what evidence, him walking past the car he was riding in? There were probably a couple of those there by the way. The cameras aren't showing it but that's usually what the motorcade looks like, a couple limos and a few armored SUVs.

Russian stock image torrent in

Even if it was one limo (probably wasn't) and he happened to not be paying attention and walked past it, that hardly is enough to accuse him of having dementia.

Fail

>Does he have dementia?

I think that's quite obvious. People like to say he just doesn't have a filter which makes him more "real" but that's an actual symptom of dementia. My 55 yo uncle has dementia and he does and says all kinds of stupid shit which he also says is because he has no "filter" for his thoughts and actions. Basically has confessed to being a pedophile and rapist because of it.

> Basically has confessed to being a pedophile and rapist
>he just doesn't have a filter
>that's an actual symptom of dementia
lol

>summerfag