DUDE RACISM LMAO

>DUDE RACISM LMAO

Fucking CRINGE

>he doesn't follow his B L I S S

>this show's fanbase are 14yolds who watch anime

why am I not surprised

How is it racist?

Its literally blackface, thats the epitome of cultural appropriation

Remember to hide all threads about this show. It's blatant advertising.

Now I'm putting a filter on the md5 of the pic.

>black people dey talk lik dis
>dey got big noses like dis

what a comedy genius.

>"black face is inherently racist" meme
Quit that shit

>I'm going to cry about something I don't like on Sup Forums.

How insignificant is your life to think neckbeards even care?

B L I S S
this is Sup Forums dude we watch everything
why are you here?

Black face isn't racist if it's done correctly.

Always sunny used black face right, so did tropic thunder.
Sam Hyde's black face is just racist

He's playing a character who happens to look and talk like that. You're the racist for thinking he was making fun of all black people.

Why is white face okay but black face isn't ?

It's too bad he isn't funny.

Maybe he was playing a wigger? If anyone's racist, it's you for associating the way he talks to all black people.

Here's a slightly different one

t. someone who cared enough to reply

tfw you google brooke shields nude

i thought sams bit here was pretty funny

The exaggerated style of walk, the 1970s pimp clothes and profusely decorated hands coupled with the mannerisms and nonsensical lines of dialogue of the CHARACTER...Hyde is obviously making fun of the expectations of racism his asenine critics have placed on MDE.

If blackface can be done right then jokes about race can be done right too. Sams blackface is mocking a group of (black)people, but every group gets mocked. Plenty of black comics imitate and mock white people. It was very funny when Dave Chappelle did his white guy.

Yeah. Go ahead and change the subject, racist.

its classic comedy m8

neither of them are inherently "okay" or "not okay". black face has a sensitive historical context because of minstrel shows

if you want to depict some sort of racial stereotype you need to setup a context for your character to be using black face or white face, this is why things like always sunny and tropic thunder worked, because it isn't a depiction of a black man, it's a white character who is doing their own depiction of a black man.

can black people stop culturally appropriating straight hair? It's really offensive

What do they call you, Sup Forums?

Argon, reporting in.

WHAT THE FUGG

You always was a silly hoe

>black face has a sensitive historical context because of minstrel shows

bahaha who cares? how small is your cock? baka

but chappelle always had a better setup for his jokes.

this is the kind of sensitive overthinking that ruins comedy. its just a joke, laugh or dont, but dont bitch

>my subjective opinion means this thing isn't racist, but this other thing that I don't like is.

Go on

Dave chappelle did 'white face' and we didn't complain.

You shouldn't complain about this either . Dickhead.

can you read? I said it has a historical context, not that I find it offensive, I don't give a flying fuck.
im just explaining why black people think one person doing black face is racist and another person also doing black face isn't racist
it doesn't matter to me

nostalgia goggles. Dave is just dressing up as a character so he has a reason to scream curse words. its funny, but you're giving it more credit because you decided you like that more.

sams Sup Forums fanbase is going to ruin his career. Without the fringe right wing element attached to him bits like this could fly under the radar and be taken at face value for how funny they are or arent. world peace has enough viewers to sustain itself a few seasons. but because of the Sup Forums fanbase im afraid the show will become the focus of negative media attention and get cancelled

Nobody is being sensitive because there's no joke. It's just offensive for the sake of being offensive. It's just like Kramer walking up and yelling nigger on stage. There's no subtlety. There's no nuance. There's nothing intelligent to the joke.

>im just explaining why black people think

like you know what black people think microdick, shut the fuck up

is juss satire gais

Self hating white detected

how is it like that at all? what the fuck are you talking about? Are you insane? Its just a white guy putting on a black dude persona, just like chappelle or any number of comics putting on white face and doing a generic white dude persona. its funny. youre a pathetic bitch who wants to censor humor because it offends you

it's boring

Eric Andre is really hitting his stride though

And luckily he makes fun of everyone

dey does, do. dey bippity boppity and gives it da zoppity.

some black dudes talk and sound like that. watching a goofy white guy do a somewhat believable impression of those types of dudes is funny. youre looking too much into it

>there's no joke
>gangster/tough guy
>clingy crazy guy
>total loser
when you look at the 3 characters together it's a generalization of all the loser type of guys that young girls date.

FUCKING DICK

I've seen faggots on this board complain about that all the time.

And sam doesn't?

Look at the amount fo white characters he plays AND makes fun of.

That's perfectly fine apparently (which it is) but as soon as it involves a black person cucks like you start whining.

This is a perfect example of why people in real life hate progressives and sjws like yourself.

Except Chappelle wasn't doing anything offensive to white people when he put on white face while Hyde was actively going out of his way to offend black people. Offending black people was the whole point of the joke.

Who said anything about censorship? Why are you putting words in my mouth? Hyde can do whatever the fuck he wants and people have the right to call his stupid/unfunny.

>projecting

let us see your tiny penis

>skit about 3 guys
>all of them portrayed negatively
>1 is black

DAS RACIST MANE KILL WHITEY

>racism is bad
ok

Is this Sam Hyde or that one black jew comedian? The fact that I even have to ask should be a testament to Sam Hydes own racial purity.

Bullshit. People have always loved chappelle here. If people didn't like the white face that much they wouldn't like him at all. He'd be labelled a racist nigger etc.

>implying any black people are even watching MDE

who said it was bad?

he said it's cringey, which it is.
>look how offensive I am guys
>aren't I edgy?

there's no joke

The whole skit was unfunny garbage.

>overthinking that ruins comedy
so this is why Sup Forums sucks at humour, they think putting thought into it is a bad thing

They call me doorway, they call me pink skirt

>who said it was bad?
Then why mention racism at all?

Sam is a matrilinear jew. He fights for the white man though.

>Offending black people was the whole point of the joke

There you go again speaking for minorities like you have a single fucking clue.

Most black people would laugh at his impersonation imo. Besides that a huge amount of black people don't act like his character but probably know someone like him.

Sure, some black people might find it offensive it's no different than white cucks like you getting triggered by everything.

So? Is a skit less racist if it's more funny?

What's the point you're struggling to make exactly?

>offending black people was the whole point of the joke
This is the exact moment your cover slipped

yeah, normal people in real life are always going on about sjw's and progressives. that's definitely not just internet racists and conservative talk shows

I may not thiink it's funny(I do), but I will defend his right to joke about it

So he proves you wrong again and you say that it's not funny.

That wasn't either of your fucking point.

>you say that it's not funny.
show me where i said this. and where i was proven wrong.

Nice quotation

Its both racist and unfunny.

I never said he couldn't make the joke. It's just offensive and unfunny

that's why i used it

Sorry I meant to reply to the other guy, i'm wit you homie.

It seriously seems like it's one or two guys constantly talking shit about this show because they're triggered by sam. It's pathetic.

I think doing this bit to his audience of all white alt-right fanboys makes it worse.

If people didn't know about his political affiliation and his viewer base, this bit probably wouldn't turn any heads. But because there is a bunch of Sup Forumstards clapping at their favorite Sup Forumstard going "HAHA FUNNY MONKEY MAN!" then it's literally the same as a minstrel show

>It's both [subjective opinion] and [subjective opinion].

No, it's neither racist nor unfunny.

>No it's neither [subjective opinion] nor [subjective opinion]

No it's both.

Not an argument

>It's just offensive
that's a horrible reason to not make a joke. everything can be offensive to anyone. if you see blackface on a comedian and that's all it takes to be offended, then you are triggered. Getting triggered isn't really offensive, it's the idea of being offended.

>Offending black people was the whole point of the joke
He was clearly mocking a specific type of person. Youre projecting your paranoia onto the show because youre a faggot

>It's a "Sup Forums pretends to be offended SJW's so Sup Forums will be okay with sam Shilling his unfunny garbage on Sup Forums" episode

MDE are not responsible for their audience.

>everything can be offensive to anyone

You only believe this if you're an edgy teenager who makes fun of people for "muh feels"

I hate any kind of "lulsoedgy" humor

The people who like this show probably love shit like filthy frank

>omg lmao he just did something gross!
>wow lmao thats so racist haha XD

Not an argument

Not an argument

yes self censoring to avoid offending people makes great comedy really made me think

What blacks think it's racism:
>dude you painted your face black!!

What racism actually is:
>Hitler, Mao and Stalin executing entire ethnic groups

I'm not even Jewish or Russian, but it's just funny seeing liberals who have no idea what true racism is

If YOU didn't know about sam or mde you wouldn't complain about the show in the first place.

one man's "self-censoring" is another man's "maturing mentally past the age of 17" i guess

>implying people never called a popular childrens book "satanic witchcraft"

my mexican girlfriend bitches about sjws all the time. yesterday she was talking about some "rape culture" article where girls on her facebook were saying they were raped because they fucked their boyfriends when they actually wanted to go to bed instead. she complained about it for like 20 minutes

>IT'S ONLY RAYSIST IF U KILL SUM1
you've really made me think about how this is not an argument

>woman complains for 20 mins about one thing
how typical

>black face has a sensitive historical context because of minstrel shows
Why is it okay to ridicule whites? When does it become something historical?

youre a fucking retard. what are you even saying? That someone should censor themselves if they think it might be offensive? Fucking kill yourself

this pretty much.
who cares if it's racist? it's just trying too hard to be offensive
it reminds me of female comedians who do nothing but period and vagina jokes

Not an argument

it's the knee jerk battle cry of mentally underdeveloped people.

"RACIST!"

when there's a history of it. there's non history of white people being oppressed for their whiteness in america

>ignoring the definition of racism for the sake of his agenda
Hello, SJW.

Why do liberals pretend to be offended on behalf of people they've never met?

So many problems in society stem from these fucking nutters ruining things