>That student, was Albert Einstein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8?t=351
youtu.be/a3OwXfizZLo?t=8m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, we looked at the data...

*smacks face*

TRASH ECONOMY

>It's called the knockout game, and eventually, white people are going to get tired of playing it
what did he mean by this?

>He's an edgy racist like me so that makes him funny XD

God bless your hard work man

Hello r.ddit

WE'RE GONNA KILL EM

That just goes to show that some great ideas, are actually horrible ideas.

>not being an edgy racist in 2016
i mean come on, it's 2016!

don't be on the wrong side of history

FIX IT, NOW!

>Most of the major cities will be replaced with vast pleasuredomes used exclusively by the Excelseites, who are the neo-upper class, while the displaced hordes of lower-class depth grovelers will live underground in tiered cities, endlessly toiling away for nuggets of neoplasmid.
>Video games are gonna get more realistic.

Reading it in greentext form really emphasises the absurdity.

Ever had sea cheesy baked potatoes that blew your socks off?

The best part is knowing how much is flying over the audience's heads

CAUSE WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

OHH SHES A CUTIE

>tfw I forgot my monthly lactation day

>gralobe

>anything less than unconditional praise of coloureds is now racist

>...globe

When Sam Hyde started indulging their egos by saying things like "you guys are all smart, hard working people -- I know because you're here" and "give yourselves a pat on the back; that's for saving the world", he came the closest to actually sounding like a typical TEDx speaker.

Even the people who were laughing didn't realise that, in his most believable moments, Sam Hyde was making fun of them.

Also the part where he says "we looked a the data, So we looked at the data and what we found was.." is classic to all TED speakers. I busted out laughing at that part. The other talk he gives out at rutgers was pretty good too. I don't know how all those kids managed to sit through 2 hours of his shit.

What makes me inspired, is teaching black children in Africa how to code in JavaScript

Why is left leaning butthurt so delicious

Dude I post on red.dit a fuck ton and Sam has way more karma than me

I wonder what its like to not understand irony

reddit

Kys

STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

>mentioning the knock out games is racissss!!!

Sodastream will do for soda what 3D printing did for assault rifles.

What did he mean by this?

Honestly as much as I love that video, there was so much miss for the little hits.

The fact that he can barely get his shit together and stop laughing at himself really ruins the illusion straight away.
I'm sure people weren't sure what they were watching but nobody thought he was being serious.

shut up faggot

This cracks me the fuck up because it's true. They always always do that shit

>They're sexualizing young girls in the media to the point where I have a problem with it

literally futurama

unoriginal

innovator

creator

artist

*uses paper to conceal smirk*

hello reddìt

>steals joke from reddit
>gets praised by 4channarians

lol irony much guys?

more like
>hes an awkward beta just like me so that makes him funny XD

Nice Quints

Really surprised he didn't say "storyteller" there too, would have been perfect.

>sam
>awkward beta

he once had a job as a car salesman, his confidence and charisma is endless

this is legitimately the only funny thing Mde has done
Everything else may be a thought provoking but it's only ever gets a chuckle
This has actual laugh soused it hurts moments

shut up sam

>not finding willansburg fashion funny
>not finding sams vertical videos funny
>not finding moms/officer maggot/dad sketches funny
>not finding an inconvenient anime or the bar standup funny

shit

I watched through 2 hours of the rutgers stunt again, this shit is marvellous. Imagine being an art student attending this "how to make it as an artist" speech only to get roasted for 2 hours straight. Best part is when he accidentally plays the "With open gates" video made by a Sup Forumstard and just gives them a few minutes of not-so-nice refugee crisis pictures.

>That unfunny man was Sam Hyde
fify

>moms

That video is filled with irrelevant/old footage, pure propaganda.

t. Muhammad al-Taqiyya

>it's not propaganda if I like it

Why are most "redpilled" people total bluepills?

Him laughing in their faces as he makes fun of them is the best his damned part

it is propaganda, but the footage is relevant and recent, frau merkel.

An inconvinent anime is better

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>We've got lewd media. We've got nasty bedroom things on TV - and they're sexualising young girls and it's getting to the point where even I have a problem with it

Makes me piss myself laughing every fucking time.

>Hyde posed as a Somali filmmaker in order to get an invitation to the talk.[7]
fucking kek

>youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8?t=351
>this part

Still not sure if she was actually upset in the end.

nice awkward attempt at trying to btfo

I agree. It's delivered a lot better and he doesn't break character as much.The "Pokemon opera" bit fucking destroys me every time.

But he's got an audience of like 3 people after the first few minutes.

Literally the plot of Fritz Lang's Metropolis.
Sam Hyde is pure comedy kino.

literally nothing like Futurama. Futurama had no trash because of perfected recycling. you are one dumb cunt.

Funniest man alive

No
Hes and edgey racist that says these things infront of up tight normies and liberals. thats what makes him funny

Also a liability.

i don't know why but i always laugh when he breaks a bit and starts laughing so it makes it funnier for me.

Dude, the part right after the OP screenshot where he suddenly bursts out and has to smack himself to stop laughing is the best part of the entire video.

the "CAN'T YOU SPEAK ENGLISH" part had me in tears. haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Eric Andre is funnier this guy is just Tom Green 2

youtu.be/a3OwXfizZLo?t=8m36s
MDE WHYPZ

Sam>Tom>Eric in all ways
FGF was great

Eric Andre is way more like Tom Green than Sam. And i like all 3 of them when I say that.

all 3 have made me laugh so hard tears came to my eyes, i can't say that about many other comedians who get some chuckles at best.

>not liking both of them

>WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL 'EM
>audience goes silent
>WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL 'EM

Rutgers > TEDx > Officer Maggot > Inconvenient anime > moms > PUA skit > Boiston Paul > ad-guy voicemail > anti-gay rant

Ideas man is in a league of it's own though, I've never seen anything quite like it.

Nah its mostly just saying shit like saying "coloureds" that is now racist.

>PUA skit
>ad-guy voicemail

please link these

>anti-gay rant
>anything but first
come on dude that's his best video ever, mostly because he never once said something that wasn't true

ahahahahahah

i agree with you
rutgers is the perfect mix of triggering, making fun of and enlightening the audience with actual statistics. You just know that the liberal chicks in the audience wanted to go down on Sam after that.

good list, but it need Migrant Crisis

That one girl who he indirectly asked how many sexual partners she's had by asking how many sex coins she would have was fucking brilliant.

They didn't turn it into money, they sent it out to space.

>futurama
>original ideas
The whole show was star trek references.

I mean. That shit isn't really very good. Oh they did a man on the street segment at some car mod event and acted like extreme ridiculous versions of that subculture. Oh wow they caught some dude scratching his dick on camera that's classic! Oh man what a bunch of awkward silences and unscripted mumbling. Super innovative gang. Hey look some drunk dude was sincere on camera, lets mock him a bit.

Idk I don't get it. Nothing they do isn't something that someone smarter did better. They're mostly just cringy in how they manage to be tryhard and lazy at the same time.

If it wasn't for the fact that they're Super Edgy and Alt Right or whatever fucking label, would people actually find their shit that funny?

Honestly that shit was like a chore to watch. It's like something you'd expect to find on MTV2 in 2009.

What am I missing? Is it just some shit that's only cool to 16 year olds?

chicken nugget scoon

Is he the next big thing in comedy? Every single thing he has done since the Ted talk has literally been gold.

aka mr shit king shit pussy

check them

>HIT THE BOOST KID
>a-aight

>hurr durr Samuel Hydenburg is a genius

You'll never get dubs with this pic again and you know it, yesterday was just a lucky post kid.