>black coaches

That would be racist.

HOL UP

*throws challenge flag 30 yards*

oh fuck you

>le gets tricked into meaningless challenges man

"HOL' UP"

-the black guy from house

Throwing the challenge flag was the right call. The refs blew that call. Don't think it would have changed much but you gotta admit the ball was moving and the refs said Pittsburgh clearly recovered it so .... wtf.

-Shitty Playcaller
-shit "teacher" coach
-Can't control locker room

What an absolute fuck

the alternate angle clearly showed bradys elbow hitting the ground with the ball in his arms, its nobody elses fault tomlin got tricked by his players

This isn't on Tomlin. For the most part the team has played disciplined. It's tough when the refs refuse to call holding on the Patriots, won't correctly call a fumble, and extend Patriot drives with bullshit personal fouls. With the defense having 3 rookie starters and Martavis Bryant and Ladarius Green out, the team is still a year away from being Super Bowl ready.

AYO WE CUMMIN 4 DAT ASS
FUK DEM PATRIOTS DEY ASSHOLES
AW SHIT NIGGA
WE GOT DAT ANTONIO BROWN HE STR8 FIYAH NIGGA
LEVEON BELL WIT DAT PATIENCE U NO HOW IT DO
AW HALE NAW
HOL UP WHO PULL DAT FIRE ALARM
DAT WHITE MAN TRYNA BRING US DOWN

It's just a coincidence that nothing what accomplished when he stepped as coach of a team that just got equipped with an incredible roster of talent.

We'll never find out the reason for why this team full of elites is a joke.

FIRE THIS GAY ASS FUCKING CUM NIGGER THE ONLY GOD DAMN FUCKING THING THIS NIGGER IS GOOD FOR IS POUNDING MY GAY ASSHOLE FUCKING FAGGOT I WANT ALL NIGGERS REMOVED FROM MY COUTNRY FUCK ALL NIGGERS FUCK

steelers have only 3 penalties for 15 yards. stop crying refball bitch nigga

kek

His press conference
>if-if-if-if
>uh-uh-uh-uh
>um-um-um-um

Nigga can't speak English

He is a terrible play caller. He has a tremendous roster of talent and can't coach them to play together. They have a great WR coach. That's the best coach on staff now. The defense is undisciplined and bite on too much shit, they have too many pre-snap penalties, that's all on the coach.

>Just called holding on Ryan

Dude, refball can't account for this blowout

you're stuck with him kek

Cowher finished 8-8 with that same group of players. Tomlin won a Super Bowl with them two years later.

Haley calls the plays for the most part. The playbook relies heavily on Bell. DWIII is good but he's no Bell. WR's have dropped a ton of passes this game, too.

That's not the Steelers way. Building a dynasty is nearly impossible with the hard salary cap, the Patriots are an exception. The Steelers have been the best run, most consistent franchise since the merger, and they've done it by trusting in their coaches

then enjoy wasting the rest of Ben's career and then fading into mediocrity

okey doke

Bradshaw was completely right in calling Tomlin a cheerleader coach, shame he was forced to recant what he said

I know they don't like replacing head coaches, but Tomlin has been terrible. He's been handed one of the top 3 rosters in the game, every year since he's been here, and has 1 superb owl win and a shit ton of nasty playoff losses.

DAS RACISS

This Stoolers team looks so miserable, depressed and sluggish. No fire or fight in them at all. And don't say "muh fire alarm" because they were sleep walking all over Arrowhead last week too.

He'll be 8-6 in the playoffs after this game. He also plays a significant role in building this roster. If it's a top 3 roster, then getting to the AFC Championship game should be the benchmark.

Easy division 2bh senpai. Take away Bell and AB, who would they have? Old men playing and a bunch of whos?

>If it's a top 3 roster, then getting to the AFC Championship game should be the benchmark

fire him for getting the team to the afc championship?

Houston could have won with big ben

So do they have a top 3 roster or don't they? Roethlisberger is pretty much the only "old" starter on offense at 34, James Harrison the only old starter on defense.

A top 3 roster would show more passion and toughness out on the field. I'd say their 2008 team would be a top 3 team, honestly. Right now, it's like watching a high school team trying their best to stop Tom Brady

He is a defensive coach and has failed to build a good defense in a decade. I don't get why he gets so much praise. The only parts of his defense that were good were the ones that were part of Cower's teams.

>better defense
>more than 1 WR
great analysis