I want to hear from both guys and galls if possible. (19f here...

I want to hear from both guys and galls if possible. (19f here. I have been into cgl for a while and I want to know what Sup Forums thinks) (PPS. Sorry the timestamp looks wonky, I tried to write it backwards bc I knew my camera would flip the picture.)

what is cgl??

I'm glad you know how to follow the rules. But I don't know what cgl is.

Oh, cgl is Caregiver/Little. It's ageplay. Like someone calling their partner "daddy" and acting like a kid.

kinda weird to me honestly

20m here, hate it

That's kinda funny. I thought Sup Forums would be all over that shit.

Imo, being called daddy is hot, but I'm not into the acting like a kid part. They're just so annoying

Your tits offend me. Begone, thot!

Shit is fucked up. You got some issues you need to deal with OP

I guess some people don't appreciate quality when they see it. That's okay.

They're not bad tits, I just wish they were rounder

I suppose I do have some issues.

Ehhhhh I love it when she calls me daddy, but its not like I want them to act dumb or anything? Lol just submissive!
*Props in following rules

30 y/o virgin here
I think you must be retarded and therefore beneath me if you cannot write mirrored without fucking it up.

Nice job, retard.

Me too, but why should I be blamed for your tastes? Don't force the store to move, just go to the next one.

Did it with a girl for awhile she called it ddlg. It was alright. Sexually I got to do whatever I wanted. Tied her down, choked her, hit her, whatever. She would play with coloring books and I had to call her little girl even in public and shit. She'd ask for permission to stay up late, drink alcohol when she was out with her friends, or if she needed to take off from work or school.
Wasn't my cup of tea. Required way more effort than a normal adult relationship, but I can see the appeal to some people.

average 6/10 nothing spectacular.

tell us about them and we can help you heal

who the hell doesnt have issues when it comes to sex. im terrified of letting someone suck my dick because its a vulnerable position.

Not blaming you for not liking them, just making an observation

Well Sup Forums likes fucked up shit so maybe I'll entertain you all some other day

looks ok, but need more photos to tell for sure.

>timestamp doesn't say board or time
fake

They do look weird.

I like your attitude :) butt pic for you

You people are so picky. I don't have time to take a different tit pic every time I want to post something. Sometimes I'm in public.

I fucking hate this attirude in girls. Work on your issues instead of being a loser.

You're cute. I'd let you call me daddy.

Would you like to join me in working out your issues as well? We all have them

She's a her, that's why she misses essential details.
>not fake

pacifist

How do I get a gf?

You say it like it's an insult.

I have been a Daddy for a while and it's pretty fun. Just do whatever you need to do to feel complete :-)

you could start by becoming decent

I bet your pussy makes up for your average tits. Lets check...

Try talking to girls, for one.

Personally I prefer to be two littles together because it feels the most fun and safe. Not really into the roleplay aspect, just like being vulnerable and playful and indulging each other's need for comfort.

Less jewish seth rogen?

This thread is just a bunch of betafags. Fuck you niggers, I'm leaving.

Good. We didn't want you anyways

ur mom are an insult

ah yeah , going back to nothing at all are we?

Good lord. Offensive tits AND low-key pedophile dog whistling. Sup Forums is the place for you.

I can't tell if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment or an insult

Tried to get my gf to call me daddy and she just said it was weird, made me feel it was weird too. She settled for calling me Papi (I'm Mexican) which doesn't sound as weird I guess

as if anyone actually wants to have to take care of another adults bullshit. its not a fetish its you being useless

show pussy cuz im 90% sure youre a trap

so do you have a bf and where do you live? I would be your bf

>inb4 white knights on parade

This is how you woo a woman, lads. Call her out as a pedo.

>kek
>pass user
>im sure hes a REAL 10/10

I love it, but tbf I'm a ABDL

whatever google slave nigger
I can shitpost very easily and quickly.

Ooh tell me what that is, please

23 m, hardcore into it.

Bend over for us

if Sup Forums had the same moral standards as everyday life, it wouldn't be much fun

I'm 46, my girlfriend is 19. So yeah we rp daddy/daughter shit a LOT. Once had the police called on us in a hotel when someone thought we actually were father and daughter. Had to show ID to prove we weren't related. Shit was cash.

OP, make your daddy proud.

I draw the line for any fetish when she takes it outside of the bedroom.

I don't mind girls acting young, but I don't want a girl to act like a kid.

14-18 is when a girl is hormonal, curious, experimental, and a little fearful. That's hot

Below 14 a girl is innocent and uninterested. Nothing about that turns me on.

Nice tits but naw, cgl is weird. I'm not really into roleplaying in general tho so

>posts selfie
>doublekek

this little body looks good enough to rape

That's what eventually got me bro.
We were sitting down at dinner with her family and she said pass the salt daddy, and her father was no where near the salt.

pics or you're just a pedo with a fantasy

did you just posted your face, are you serious

*Blushy* thank you. Look, I even took another pic and added to my timestamp. It has the board, and I even signed it Princess Pink Ass

Oops

Girlfriend and I are apart of said community. Very friendly folk. Nothing to be ashamed of. Enjoy yourself. Thanks for asking.

what is cgl?

Read the thread before you reply, fuckface

>Princess Pink Ass
Trap

i loved living that life. always kept me in control. it always turned me on when i would go out to dinner or somewhere and do something for her and she would smile and say thanks daddy.

Dear me... did your nipples get hard, princess? Are you feeling naughty?

:P you're not fun.

show dick, princess

? What do you mean?

>cgl
It's a little off putting. I don't know if your tits are good enough to pull it off unless you're fucking autistic neckbeards.

You have nice small tits. When did you notice that you needed your kink?

30m here, it's been fun for a few years but you get bored at a point. Need different partners

You are pretty. Would like to play with those gorgeous tits all day (:

Can we see pussy?

Littles are great, but you have to find a dedicated daddy for that. It's a lot of effort. Very hot at times.

Oops? do you already know what is gonna happen right but if you feel satisfied okay, have fun.

Seff Brogun's fagit bruv.

You mean he was hiding his battler cruisers behind the Moon the entire time!?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh, I don't need my kink, I just enjoy being a little bratty sometimes. I love it when my partner makes me feel small by wrapping me up in his arms, or by kissing my forehead. I like saying 'nu-uh' and then watching him force me to do things like go to bed, or sit still. He likes it too because most of the time I don't disobey or act bratty, it's just sometimes. He doesn't have to parent me, but sometimes I tease him.

You're really asking for a tight fuck

feminine peenis

Mmmkay

Getting called daddy and shit is alright, little's are fucking annoying though.

>Act literally like a child
>Blankie, mac and cheese, hissyfits, baby talk

Indulged my ex for a while but god damn was it hard staying hard.

it would be fun to hold you down choke and hurt you, using your fuck holes whether you want it or not

kinda into dd/lg relationships but i hae never foud anyone or know how to find people who want them :/

Write "i want AB to rape me" on that paper you have there, in a nice sexual position of your choice and i will cum buckets to you for eternity

Your tits look fun to suck on, post some ass!

I actually had a guy yell that I looked like Seth Rogan to me when I was driving my car but tbh I'm way uglier

>typical Sup Forums pass holder

As a oldfag (34), i think men get in to age play more as they get older.

When you're in your teens to mid 20s it seems fucking weird, because you're still young. Maybe you're fine with a girl calling you daddy and shit but no way will most men take it seriously at that age. But when you're older it's more appealing. Maybe because as you get older the girls you like can some times still be as young as in their late teens. It's just hotter if there's an actual age difference.

find a chick into ugly guys, there are plenty of women who will wreck your self esteem for shelter and food

What do you think Daddy will do when he finds out that you are sharing those glorious small tits in 4 chins?

I would love to eat those by the way.