Does Sup Forums really like this show? If so, isn't that pretty god damn hypocritical of you guys? Afterall...

Does Sup Forums really like this show? If so, isn't that pretty god damn hypocritical of you guys? Afterall, I thought you guys were generally opposed to SJWs? This show is as SJW as it gets, the whole thing is virtually pro-SJW propaganda. Consider that it "featured" a diverse/multicultural group of friends and police, an interracial couple, and most of all a transgender main character. I find it disconcerting that this shit show is still so highly regarded in spite of all these things, especially here on Sup Forums/tv/.

I'll admit I watched the entire series myself, and other than the things I mentioned it wasn't half bad. However, that doesn't make the inclusion of those things acceptable. I suppose there are some who dislike it, but it seems the main complain is about the quality of the show -- I don't see you guys pointing out the obvious SJW-influence nearly often enough. Meanwhile, there are almost daily (or were for a month or two, at least) general threads, suggesting a good many of you not only don't care about the mediocre quality and obvious political agenda-pushing, but actually like the show in spite of those things -- things which I'm sure most of you would otherwise, normally claim to hate.

Those of you who do are as bad as Sup Forums, the way they hate on a game constantly prior to its release then proceed to cum all over it anyway once it comes out. Anyway, now that I'm done ranting can we please make this a badly needed Stranger Things hate thread? And also discuss Sup Forums's and the general public's reaction to the series, and how that makes you feel. It makes me mad, and disappointed, once again, as usual, with the state and direction in which society seems to be headed.

>m-m-m-muh culture war

just as autistic as your mirror version on tumblr writing about how it's sexist because it shows a woman as vulnerable or whatever

you may now post that comic with the undercover sjw because you're so conditioned by an anime website

Anyone with a worthwhile opinion on television avoided this altogether OP. That's why there aren't "hate" threads.

show sucks netflix is reddit

uh no the show just sucks, sorry tumblr

Daily reminder that once Trump gets elected, all manner of shit like the "Epin Online Culture Wars" will be attenuated by 800% and everyone still involved will be nothing but grasping pariahs to the rest of society.

SJWs and GooberGrapers BTFO tbqh

why did you bother watching it dumb nigger

>dae le SJWs are ruining everything?!

Back to Sup Forumseddit gabbergoober

I don't think the show is that good, but it's for different reasons. It has nothing to do with whatever the fuck you're talking about

>implying SJWs and Goobers aren't two sides of the same faggot coin

Like the spergs in every decade, no one will remember you in 5 years, and most of you will be dead by suicide in 10

I tried to talk about how overtly PC in my Netflix review and they deleted it. I posted it again, and they deleted it again. These were both shadow deletions, by the way; e.g., I received no notice of any kind of the action taken against my review by the company, and from my end it appeared (on the surface) that my review was still up and posted. I inquired about the matter using the online help system, and the staff gave me the runaround. After chatting with three different associates one finally admitted they had been moderating my review because it didn't "fit the neutral tone" they were trying to foster. So, I cancelled my service.

My review wasn't even bad; it was well written and contained no offensive words or spoilers, or anything else that could possibly have been construed as violations of Netflix's user review guidelines. They were simply choosing to censor negative feedback about their show, as well as not-left-leaning political views. Then they falsely claim they're striving towards "neutrality," as if their own course of action with regards to my review was in any way neutral.

Fuck them.

They aren't though.

What's up with all you fags hating on GG? You must be complete idiots or actual SJWs yourselves, or nu-male SJW apologists.

Why do you faggots always reply to these threads? You're just going to cause him to spam this more.

All Netflix series are pozzed, everyone who's antipoz already stopped watching flix shit

no u

This sort of thing is probably inevitable for content providers who decide to become content creators, though Netflix makes it worse with their heavy handed shitlib politics

Why doesn't Sup Forums care about how PC Stranger Things is?

Because everyone isn't an enlightened warrior for western civilization like yourself. Now fuck off.

I just don't like having SJW PC culture shoved in my face every where I look. Do you have a problem with that?

I have a problem with you people injecting your identity politics into everything. Don't like it? Make your own shit.

I have literally done nothing except point out the fact that other people (the shows producers) have done the very thing you mentioned. By your own logic you should be upset at them, not me.

It's the most white show on TV apart from MDE's World Peace, I don't know what you're on about, it actually depicts '80s American suburbia/township quite well. I don't know what triggered you so much, faggot but I'm not reading passed that first line of yours. Go back to Tumblr nigger

No. They didn't. Multiracial couples exist. Multiracial friend groups exist. The main character being trans is a tumblr interpretation of the show. Nobody involved actually stated that.

You're so fucking caught up in your identity politics that you can't watch something without interpreting it through that lens. I'm sorry the world isn't a safe space where you are free from seeing different kinds of people interact. Make your own media of you can't handle what's being presented to you.

Eleven. That's what triggered me.

She looks like a boy physically and dresses like one, yet they call her a girl. Then she dons a wig and dress for a while before discarding the wig, but not the dress, and gets a boyish jean jacket. Talk about gender fucking confusion -- what the fuck even is this character? Even her name, "Eleven" is totally gender neutral. She is quite literally Tumblr: the character, and nobody fucking cares, even here. It's incredible.

What's worse is the show is clearly directed at children. Who knows what kind of fucked up special snowflakes are going to emerge years from now due to having watched this show as children. It is surely meddling with their minds and development.

At one point we see the heroes get saved by a boy wearing a dress, basically. Does that not bother you? It should.

Where was the interracial couple?

Also only one kid was not white

>The main character being trans is a tumblr interpretation of the show. Nobody involved actually stated that.
Oh bullshit. It's self-evident. It doesn't need to be stated; fuck you. By your logic, which I think I have established is quite idiotic, that would mean Ghostbusters 2016 would not have been feminist propaganda unless Paul Feig said so -- regardless of the fact that it clearly, objectively is feminist propaganda.

>interpreting it through that lens.
Buzzwords. I don't "interpret" things through a "lens." I simply happen to have the wherewithal to detect when there is an agenda in a show. Me and people like myself are not the ones engaging in identity politics BS, we are merely attempting to address the fact that there are other groups out there who are and do. Not the same thing retard.

>I'm sorry the world isn't a safe space where you are free from seeing different kinds of people interact.
It's not that. It's that viewers in general are not allowed the freedom of seeing an all [insert race here, generally whites in practice but in theory it could be any race] group of friends. There's nothing wrong with that. Not every group of friends everywhere always has a token black person; there are many groups of friends who are all the same race, and that's fine; and in fact, that is overwhelmingly the norm. You, however, seem to ideologically agree with those who have become obsessed with pushing a false narrative contrary to that fact. So again, fuck you.

>Make your own media of you can't handle what's being presented to you.
Would you also say that about Ghostbusters 2016? I doubt it.

Patton Oswalt just got cast for season 2 and he's the whitest motherfucker on the planet. Not a single black person on earth knows who the fuck he is.

Only SJWs claim anyone is as bad as they are. MAYBE some of the more lunatic fringe alt-right Nazis on Sup Forums are comparable (the ones that aren't false flaggers or trolls). Gamergate was 99% just normal people calling out corruption and laughing at all the damage control and the hysterical overreactions to getting trolled.

A common SJW tactic is to frame someone who's calling them out on their lunacy as an extremist from the opposite end of the political spectrum. Then they pretend they're "as bad" or "the opposite side of the coin," when all they did was say something normal about ultra-leftist maniacs. I think it's a pathetic attempt to have the forum shun their opponents while they stick around trying to change the place.

I was so fucking dissapointed by this show. Everyone have been praising it and I really looked forward to see it. But it sucked so much... terrible show.

>le 80s nostalgia: le show

Dropped.

I see what you are doing. I don't know why you'd even bother to bait this badly, what a sad thing to do.

>having opinions = bait

Nice tumblr false flagging. No real Sup Forumslack would ever watch a children's show.

Just ignore him, he can't bait if no one bites.

What the hell are you retards talking about? I expressed my genuine opinion. I don't bait post. Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean it's bait; just because you're on Sup Forums doesn't mean every post you see is bait. Either engage me in civil discussion or fuck off (I don't care which).