What's on your mind Sup Forums? What are you worried/ thinking about?

What's on your mind Sup Forums? What are you worried/ thinking about?

Whether or not fingerprints can be lifted from a rock and if there were any cameras or witnesses

I've got bad news for you, user.

>What are you worried/ thinking about?

Money. Death. My kids. My cats. How fucking hot it is today. Going to the dentist. My computer. How nothing seems like any fun any more.

Welp. You're fucked, Sup Forumsro

Im sad, ugly, alone, and everyone thinks im a joke... Yeah that
Also i might be a skitzophrenic or however you write that shit

how many ecchi images I can have on my pen drive until there's no place left

I actually have no clue.

OP is on my mind. I'm worried that he might not know that he is a faggot.

Some bitches at work are setting me up to get fired. Whatever, I've got about 60k saved up and another 40k in a 401k but it kind of sucks too. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I don't think so.

Seriously argued with a friend and I'm worried if I'll be able to ever talk to her again after this

i was in the middle of a movie at the theater that i paid for and now my ibs is acting up so im sitting on a fucking toilet while my movie plays

That sucks~.

Tell us more~, story time!

Thanks. I'm just going to ignore it and act like everything is OK. My boss likes me at least. I'm already thinking about what I want to do next to be honest this job is really stressful. Maybe something outdoors.

talked to a therapist yet or rather, whats your general opinion about them?
youre literally in the internet right now, it doesnt take long to search for schizophrenia.
besides that, is that what you think others think or do others openly say that?
kinda overwhelmed with probably being trans, dont really know how i should go about it in the future. what about you tho, op?

just thoughts of how i might struggle through tomorrow

Im the skitzo, i know what it is but what happens to me isnt as big, and yeah, people say it... Not all but since some important people have told me i now feel like everyone does...
Also if you are trans just own it, go for it i know youll get a lot of hate here but its what you are so go for it

Anything important tomorrow... Or just a normal day?

Worrisome~. {Never used that word before.)

Marriedfag (mostly happily) and the sex life was taking a hit, but seems to be picking up a bit.
Meanwhile, I started to get a little flirty with a younger woman on Snapchat. I'm like 90% sure she's a pro, possibly a camgirl (her story had something about her PayPal acct like wtf?), but she acts like she's into me. Tries to get me to tell her how pretty she is shit like that.
I make sure to hold frame when she pulls that shit though.
Kinda paranoid that she's trying to set me up, screenshot me saying something incriminating. Meanwhile, I'm hoping she'll send me nudes.
She's playing coy since she knows I'm married, but I think she wants to see if she can tempt me.

I am worried that this wierd noise that i keep hearing isnt coming ftom me

Hello Hans. It's coming from me.

Yeah I can't let it bother me though, anxiety is a no-go for me, so I just say "Everything is going to be alright" and so far it pretty much has been. Whatever happens happens.

Maybe my paranoia is getting the best of me.

I don't believe it.

LOL they've tried before but I'm like a cockroach, hard to get rid of.

Master roachy~?

just another day permeated with the dreadful odor of absolutely nothing