Lung Cancer.

>mfw cancer man backstory episode

>ywn investigate mysteries with scully

why even live boys?

one of the comfiest episodes

it truly was because i could only stay up for like 10 minutes of it

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>tfw you will never make smoking look this cool

I'm a chain-smoker, and CSM even makes me balk at how much he smokes. The only other character to do that is Rust Cohle.

faggot pleb

>i heard it was a lone gunman

bravo chris

i'm almost through season 4 right now, but what's the general consensus on series rankings?

Tbh, MOTW episodes start to get worse from s04 on. The Mytharc episodes are up and down.

yeah i can tell s4 quality is taking a dive. and what's MOTW? the singe story episodes?

>yfw he was the good guy all along

how did you feel about the new season? i saw the two first episodes but then dropped off for reasons. definitely didn't have the same feel, but i wasn't really disappointed. it's been a long time since it ended.

Monster of the Week. Yeah, the standalone episodes.

Kill JFK, MLK and deliver the earth to aliens

He was doing it all to save his son, Fox Mulder.

to make a deal with the aliens and survive at all costs, which is why he smoked cancerous cigarettes.

how hard did you cum when pic related happened?

I never liked Krycek. Such a corny character whose surname isn't even Russian (it sounds more like Czech).

A E S T H E T I C

I watched the whole season, you can safely check out Were-Monster episode, it's brilliant and one of the best comedy episodes on par with Jose Chung or Clyde Bruckman. The rest is shit though.

daily reminder that deepthroat was the best character in xfiles

faggot pleb

i didnt but i easily couldve

This pic always makes me kek

>tfw your country's ex prime minsiter looks like an x-files villain

I feel like the Darin Morgan episodes ruined this show for me. Nothing else seems as ambitious or funny, and by comparison most episodes are dour and melodramatic.

What are some noteworthy or fun episodes post-season 3? That's where I trailed off

>mulder didnt dat ass during season 4

thats why he dies by auto erotic asphyxication,even he is aware of his stupidity.

>tap*

>it's a "funny" episode in an otherwise serious tv show with light comedic elements

Welcome to the 90's

I thought the ones after the movie came out were were pretty good.
>mfw those grey aliens that gestate inside people like xenomorphs

>not wanting to learn about literally the most interesting character in the series

GTFO

the mulder tripping on mushrooms in texas episode was fucking hilarious.

it was all pretty decent, the curmudgeons were butthurt it didnt suck balls so they could really bitch.

now that the dust has settled, was it good?

>whose surname isn't even Russian (it sounds more like Czech).

You only say that because the cek in Krycek literally is "Czech"

Not that guy, but Krycek isn't really a Russian name. Most Russian names end in 'v'.

Nonetheless, it doesn't really matter, because
(a) Who gives a shit; his being Russian doesn't make any difference to the plot.
(b) There's every possibility that Alex Krycek is a pseudonym.
(c) He said his parents were Cold War immigrants; he didn't say from where.
(d) He could have Czech ancestry, by way of Russia.

TAPE ?

Not the guy you were replying to, but doesnt Krycek literally go to Russia during the series? I think he was implied to be of Russian descent.

>Krycek literally go to Russia during the series
Yeah, he does, and he speaks Russian, but that still doesn't preclude any of my suggestions. The Syndicate, of which he is a member, seem to have a counterpart in Russia, so he could be some sort of liaison, because he speaks Russian.

Really, the backstories of Syndicate members are hard to critique because they lie so much about whom they are.

Yes.
>mfw watching the first episode just after I'd been researching secret space program stuff

>mfw MOTW episodes
I'm halfway through season 2 and losing will to continue.
Is there some guide to safely skippable episodes?

The AVclub reviews are pretty good

This one you can evaluate at a glance, but I find hugely overrated most of the show. My tactic is to just watch the first 15-20 minutes and if I'm not feeling it I skip the rest

woops

>Most Russian names end in 'v'

Don't you mean Chechen names?

Maskadov
Basayev
Dudayev
Raduyev
Kadyrob
Gelayev
Barayev
Zavgayev

thanks, saved

>hating Alpha

tell me about x-files
why do they squat?

You're a spooky guy.

>(c) He said his parents were Cold War immigrants; he didn't say from where.
Wasn't CSM his dad?

Wasn't CSM also Mulder's real dad, making him and Krycek half-brothers?

never in my decade on Sup Forums have I seen an opinion more wrong than yours.Literally the character with the most mystery behind him and you get to see his backstory,from his youth to present day.You get to see how isolated he is ,you get to see his coworkers invite him to the christmas getaway with their family after he gives them a gift because they know he is alone
how much he sacrificed to save humanity from the aliens.You get to see his dream of being a writer and the disappointment he feels when his book is edited to hell by that dodgy magazine

but you found it boring.Not enough explosions for you you faggot millennial?

Reply to this I want to see you try to justify yourself

you think that mouth is better than a fleshlight?

must be pretty decent when those hooks retract

>ywn sniff the panties prime scully wore all day while investigating x-files

desu had enough lads

>you will never clean her armpits after she gets raped by an alien

It was better than nothing
And it did well enough to get another season

It served its purpose

>came hard
>cum cracks a window pane
>have to hold the glass together with a cross of two strips of gaffer tape

still waiting for deepthroat

better than season 9
some of the episodes were equal to that of the mid seasons
alien plot was the worst in the entire series
i would've rather them not explain what was going on

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_surnames_in_Russia
Most of the ones that don't end in 'v' end in 'in'.

I didn't think so. I mean, anyone who is his son is ultimately explicitly said to be so, i.e. Mulder and Spender. I always thought Krycek was just his henchman.

FEDERAL AGENT!

M E D I C T A L D O C T O R

I'm saying this because I'm a Russian myself, never imply things on the internet.
It goes the other way around. Russian surnames end in -ov/-ev (Ivanov, Lebedev, Skvortsov etc), and the surnames from other ethnicities inhabiting Russia were russified. For example Kadyrov originates from Kadyr (Arabic قادر qadir 'strong') + suffix -ov.

>trashman episode
>shit

Yeah, you're right, I was thinking of Spender.

i need another season with robert patrick

It literally rehashes the trashman monster from Arcadia and fucks up Mulder's character continuity by making him sceptical of the tulpa phenomenon while he believed in tulpas originally.

Why do they have different guns nearly each episode? Was it so hard for the production crew to keep the same two prop guns for Mulder and Scully?

You're the first person ever to mention and bring this up.

people said this when the show was still airing

If sarcasm, fuck you.

>MUH ART
>MUH VOICE
>MUH PEEPULL
>MUH STREETS MAAAAAAN
I know people like this IRL and I can't fucking stand them.
This episode inspired me to create a dick monster tulpa to fuck their mouths shut.

No, I'm genuinely surprised by how autistic you are because I couldn't care less about their guns or even notice that they are different.

Post best guest characters.

They had the whole mythology planned out from the beginning.

R-right?

No.

I'm sure the character also appeared in an episode of the Lone Gunmen but I've never had the chance to watch the show.

Clyde Bruckman will never be topped.

PUNISHED
U
N
I
S
H
E
D

It doesn't matter user. It was all a ruse. Even the stuff Mulder wasn't around to see. The aliens are just flying around giving no fucks and not planning to invade the earth.

was he supposed to be Alex Jones?

What horrible casting

>good sources that prove him right
>right all the time despite being called a raving lunatic by the globalists aliums
Yes

>it's a Mulder pointing a gun at CSM for the 100th time episode

prime scully

I'd investigate her if you know what I mean.

desu the show relies on continuous character continuity fuckery, or else you'd have two Mulders running around solving shit and no emotional foreplay to even it all out.