What do you say Sup Forums? Popped up a few days ago, is it herpes? Seeing a doc in two days

What do you say Sup Forums? Popped up a few days ago, is it herpes? Seeing a doc in two days.

Some type of warts, HPV or herpes. If it is ulcers and leaving pits in your skin then perhaps Syphilis. You dun goofed anyways dumbass.

doc here. those are molluscum contagiosum. you can tell from the central umbilications.

boom.

keep it clean, shit goes away if you keep cleaning

You could do the vinegar and alcohol test for STD. Pop a few with a needle just enough to open the skin. Now mix vinegar and alcohol together and pour it on the bumps. If they bubble its STD. If they dont then its just jock itch or something fungal.

It's this.

Dont scratch, it's contagious. Not considered a std cause it can appear everywhere but loved the genital region.
You probably gonna have to make them burn with nitrogen

Hermione can cure it with a common polstice and incantation.

BrUH shave your taint wtf

this is what you get for shaving. always said it, use fucking hair removal cream instead. makes the whole area smoother too.

It's a cyst you dope. Go to a doc and get on some antibiotics next time and have them lance and pack it.

I fucking hate fags.

>asking virgins if they know what STD you have
Good luck finding a diagnosis you'll
probably just find a bunch of these fags congratulating you on having sex/asking for pics of her

queer

>being this stupid

Take it from someone who genuinely has both Herpes and HPV (warts) that is neither. Herpes would be accompanied by a severe feeling of unwell if this was a first outbreak. Called a prodome I think, I still get a headache a day or two before an outbreak, which gives me a warning.

It looks to me like you have shaved there and it's just the hairs coming through.

Also...it might be warts.

Obviously ebola

I mean a week before I had a sore throat but I don't know if that means anything

Looks 100% like hpv1.. same shit I have. It's treatable with medication. As time goes on the outbreaks become more and more rare.

It's the lamest of the incurable STDs

Its probably herpes. I have it and it looks exactly like that. If you feel like small electric shocks spreading out from the area it's definitely herpes.

I suppose symptoms can differ but generally there is quite an obvious tingling sensation in your cock and sack before an outbreak. When they come up they are blisters sometimes even yellow in colour. What you have there does not look like herpes. They would be sore as well.

Symptoms to look out for in the future are generally headaches and aches and pains (if it's a first initial outbreak it's the worst) over time it becomes much less uncomfortable. And in some ways even manageable.

What did you fuck? Whatever you fucked probably fucked a nigger to contract this. Or did you fuck a nigger OP?

It looks fuck all like herpes

It looks more like herpes, molluscum contagiosum doesnt cluster up like that. Also i've had molluscum contagiosum, it was a pain to get rid of. I had to scrape everything off with a needle and rubbing alcohol. Took a few weeks as some of it would come back.

Fucking herpes looks like this. Nothing like you have there

Bro, keep your dick in your pants. JFC

HPV1. Just buy a cream and apply every 4 hours and its gone in 4-5 days. If it hurts when you pee it will take longer because then its inside your urethra. Might need some medication if that's the case.

Roll

rollerino

It's supercancer. You will explode in one to two weeks after it first appeared. Please evacuate all living organisms to a safe distance of approximately five miles (8.05 km) away from you, and prepare for your imminent super cancer explosion.

Doctor here,

it's Hyper-AIDS, you will die unless you seek out treatment. Treatment entails sucking nigger dick for 30 consecutive days since OP is a fagot, obviously.

>Or did you fuck a nigger OP?
Since we are talking about OP... What do you think?