My dads funeral was today. He was only 62. Feels like shit man. I want him back

My dads funeral was today. He was only 62. Feels like shit man. I want him back.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry user. That sucks. Hope you get feeling better soon.

don't come here man, i know your family hates you but we don't like you either. don't do this to yourself

Thanks user. His family is blaming me and my brother when we had nothing to do with it.

Your dad is a bird?

My dad was proud of me. His family hates me. You guys are no worse than them. Our extended family is close to me and we have fond memories of this great man.

Not going to post my dad on here you silly billy.

Oh

I'll show you a wild deer he was petting when we were talking one time. Just have to email it from old phone. One sec.

Deer.

Why is it so hard to be happy

My dad died from a liver failure at 65 and bed-stricken at 62. Good luck getting over your troubles

*EMOTIONAL FAGGOTRY DETECTED*

I do user. I've been in much darker places with no one. Doesn't change that my dad was a bro.

Mine was a year ago, in fathers day. he was only 53. If anyone has an alcoholic father, get him top tier special help. He really needs it.

kek

that sucks man, but you'll be alright

this is spideys

I'm sorry OP

most of the people comforting you are pedophiles in one way or another

my dad died when he was 33, that means i'm winning right?

get out

Sorry to hear that user. I truly hope you two had good times.

it means you won. your prize is to kys

You are 99.99% not there user

What fills the space between your cells? Could it be that which we can't explain?

If you are matter and matter cannot be created or destroyed, what happened to your pops?

He still lives in you and his dad in him and so on, which explains why some people are so fucked up

Now go enjoy a trap thread, fuck away the pain

filthy nigger lover

kek okay bill nye nice 8th grade science
>kys newfag
>pic related

A relative just had a traffic accident, since I don't have any news just yet, so i hope it's not something serious.

Btw,
>tfw you're not important to the person you matter the most

Summer never ends

you'd have to be an idiot to think any word of that was science and not just hippie-dippie philosophy

Help can only help when it's welcomed. My dad was a high functioning alcoholic but would never really admit it until recently. However alcohol had nothing to do with his death. It was due to a series of unfortunate events while completely sober.

Sorry to hear user. Accidents are nerve wrecking and you always say the best will happen. I did this twice in the past three years. Shits hard if it doesn't go well.

I wrote this for my friend:

I think about you every day, Henry; I'm sorry that I wasn't able to do more for you. You should have said something before hand, maybe to say good bye or to put it off a day.

I think I would have given you some money, explaining that I was worried for you and wasn't sure what else to do that moment. That's why I didn't say more the last time we talked, I couldn't think of anything and didn't want to ramble on, annoying you.

I'm just sorry I didn't take you seriously. I was at the same low point you were, but I pulled out of it so I thought you would too. I really didn't understand how much worse things were for you.

When I re-read our chat logs, I realize how much I missed and I hate myself for it. And I fear what your sister would think of me if she ever read them. Would she ever forgive me?

I'm glad you enjoy the Nintendo 64 and Pokémon Snap game I got you. I know you that brought you a bit of joy. I'm sorry it never occurred to me how to improve on that game.

Yeah, he had problems. But you cannot have so good manners with someone who had such unstable mood. Plus he never realised he was an alcoholic, or never admited, i dont know, its all over now though.

you sound like a bitch and your dad sounds like a pussy, fuck you faggot.

Then grab the shovel and do what that Russian professor did with those dead little girls

Ok... just post some more of her then...

I'm afraid it's already too late for mine.

People are gonna be assholes here but I hope you feel better. Sorry bout your dad

Henry is a stupid faggot who killed himself?

Nah fuck you mate, go eat a dick you worthless piece of shit

:(

well im sorry for your loss. hope shit gets better for you

More please

Seconded

Sure whatever man, have fun with your rotting dad while the worms chow down

This shit really hits home. Not exactly the same but fuck it's real similar. Missing clues from a proud man while down yourself. It hurts pretty bad. Last thing I said to him was "I love you. "" I'll talk to you later" this was literally the first and last time I told him I loved him.

I'm gonna BE that dad. Don't care

Condolences.

Be glad you had him for as long as you did user. My dad was 41 and I was 16 .. my mom passed less than ten years later and now I wander this world alone

I had an office meeting a while ago.

>Manager calls a meeting about how the break room is being misused
>Call manager a faggot for starting such a shitty meeting
>You're the cancer of this company
>Trolling Steve says that even though he disagrees with my language, he agrees with my ideas
>niceonetrollingsteve.webm
>Contributin' Brad starts to say something about the break room
>Tell him to quit shitposting
>Nobody knows what that means
>Faggot OP tells me it would be better if I leave
>You can't self bump, what are you a newfag?
>Feminist Brenda tries to chime in with her PTSD or some shit
>Tits or get the fuck out Feminazi
>Whiteknight Jim jumps in and tries to defend her
>Call him a nigger (he's actually black)
>Tell him to fuck off because she's never going to fuck him
>Landwhale Nancy gasps while her half eaten donut is still in her mouth
>Don't worry landwhale, nobody wants to see those tits
>Try to get a high five from Trolling Steve but he's busy with his phone
>Call him a faggot
>OP called the mods and they banned me from the building
>Temporarily

>Three days later after my banned was lifted, I filled the break room with bananas and cheese pizza

I'm not OP you dumb motherfucker. Have fun with your shitty life bitch

I'm sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear that user. I really hope you're finding peace and success. I've lost a lot of family but still have my mom. I can't imagine losing all immediate family. That'd be rough.

You guys lost some of your parents and appreciate them, whereas I have mine healthy and kind hate them, I think they were overprotective and now I'm inept for society. I don't want to have hard feeling for them but I wanted have my own mistakes and have some friends.

I'll try to love them a bit more.

every second of my life is filled with pain

Peace ? In guess success? No lol I'm a fuckup . Always had to live or die by my own hand . Currently homeless and sitting in a McDonald's because you only have to buy a drink to sit here all day and use the WiFi and restroom and outlet to charge my phone. Will probably wind up sleeping across the street behind some bushes . Tbh fam life is bad. Lol
Do it . One day when you are alone and where I am you will hate yourself for squandering the time you had but didn't use

>...they were overprotective and now I'm inept for society.

This is what happened to Henry growing up.

I raise my bottle of ale in honour of this man.

Sorry man. My mom was 62 when she died of the cancer and I feel like she was robbed of the best parts of life. It sucks now but it gets better. Just don't try to skip grief. You have to go through it- there's no choice. Take a couple years to find a new normal and go forward

Why?

My dad wasn't particularly nice to me, but over the years I realized that was just his way of communicating. Sounded bad but was well meaning. Extended family and reading emails showed pure love but not knowing how to show it. Last time I was with him he was all smiles while we talked about stuff others didn't know. It made me really happy.

>between my wife and I, all 8 grandparents are still alive
>all of them are 83+ years old

I feel like our luck is gonna run out soon anons...

Hey OP.

You have my sympathy and I empathize with you from the bottom of my heart. I've lost the people who are the most important to me in life. I lost my grandmother but I am happy to say that the last thing I told her was that I enjoyed her company. There was nothing bad between us but she hit her limit.

Try to do something you enjoy. Don't be afraid to pour out a drink in his honor if it's fitting. Make a dinner he loved and eat it while you think of him. Watch a movie or tv show he loved. It will hurt like fucking hell to remember the good times but it gets better.

Try out Headspace for some meditation. it helps.

>gay
>disappointment to my parents
>was supposed to fall in love with hot redhead female
>was supposed to love the outdoors; fishing, hunting
>loves video games and a man
>leaves man because he is happier without me
>he finds someone new.
>wish him only the best
>can't live without him

I'm kinda in the same situation, the woman I love doesn't love me back. She is alone and counts with me to ease her pain.

Dam that's nuts .. my dad's mother died in the 80s and my dad's father dies a year or so after my father . My mom's mom died about five years before my mom and I never even knew my mom's father.. not even his name. I have a few relatives across the country but havent spoken to them since my grandfather's death. ..that was over twenty years ago now .

I'm there with you man. We used to sit on his front porch drinking beer, hating the world, and laughing at our times together.

Pic related.

my cousin died a few days ago from cancer, she was only 17, i feel like shit.

sorry to hear that.
dads are pretty awesome... usually.

at least if you guys lived pretty close together, remember he passed away happy that he has a good son.

silly billy?

kill yourself

This was truly cancerous but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a solid laugh. Thanks for making my poop better

>that view
>hating the world
the zombie apocalypse happened years ago.
now they post on the net

That is terrible. I am scared of that happening frequently. Sorry to hear that user. Hope you are well.

Damn that sucks.

I'm pretty sure my dad's dad will make it close to 100 or more, he's in insanely good health for his age, but everyone else is just getting older and frailer. My wife's grandpa has alzheimers, and my mom's mother has arthritis, non-alcoholic cirrhosis, and heart failure. Somehow she keeps on ticking tho. Luckily those kind of conditions don't progress too fast when you're 86.

Hey at least they all lived long lives you have been blessed user that's for sure

It was up and down. We were both a little anti social but god damn when we were together we did things we loved and made stories. Not particularly interesting stories but we loved the same things and had great times together.

Yeah, they all made it to the wedding so we made sure to get a pic with all of them in it, one of my favorite pics.

A family friend even got my dad's mom to dance, which never happens, and the best part is he didn't remember cuz he was shitfaced kek

Amazing how lives can turn out

Cheer up anons, dogs still exist.

so i dont think he had any regrets.
be proud.

Haha. I'm going to dearly miss this view. His neighbors were telling us they loved looking up the hill to see his house lit up but god damn this great man got to enjoy this view every single day. I've gotten to enjoy occasionally. Not nearly as much as I wish I could have. It's amazing to say the least.

Lmfao I hope you're next and die from whatever he had

I read about your father in the paper. Sorry he lost his battle with that gorilla.

ROANOKE, VA—Local claims adjuster David Seaborne, a devoted husband and father of three, died Tuesday at the age of 37 following a long and painful personal battle with a 512-pound eastern lowland gorilla.

According to his wife, Christine—one of the few people who was aware of his courageous struggle—Seaborne chose to fight the muscular, quarter-ton primate in private night after night in hopes of maintaining as normal a life as was possible for his family.

“He fought that terrible gorilla with every last ounce of strength he had, but in the end, David’s body just couldn’t handle it anymore,” Mrs. Seaborne added. “Every morning, he’d look at me with tired eyes and deep scratches across his face, and he’d say, ‘Honey, I’m going to beat this thing.’ God, he was brave.”

Although Seaborne never let on to friends or coworkers that he was desperately fighting for his life with a violent primate, many suspected that something was wrong.

The few people who knew of his hardship said that, even toward the end of his ordeal, when Seaborne was often completely covered in feces, the gorilla never managed to rob him of his dignity.

Dr. Earl Patterson, the physician who treated Seaborne throughout his life-or-death battle, initially gave Seaborne just six months to live. Though the prognosis was grim, Patterson said that, with the help of powerful tranquilizers, Seaborne was able to beat back the gorilla several times, and his situation started to look more promising.

The gorilla, however, eventually stopped responding to the drugs and returned with a vengeance.

“If we had caught this thing earlier, before its growth got completely out of control, David would have had a much better chance of survival,” Patterson said. “But after it reached the silverback stage, it was only a matter of time.”

Wait this guy was only 37. Was your dad fighting a gorilla?

Sorry to hear about your dad, OP. Take time to allow the grief to cycle. Your heart will never completely stop hurting, but time it will ease it a bit..

Here's a small piano piece I made as an outlet for the welled up emotions I was experiencing while coping with the death of a good friend earlier this year. Hopefully it will bring you even a little bit of the comfort it did me back then.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt

He told my moms family he couldn't understand why I didn't like him. I really cannot remember a time I gave him that idea. His family had no shortage of fake reasons. It really hurts me. We always had a blast hanging out even if we were just working for a vacation. I'm just glad I was able to tell him that I actually did love him before the end. He was always an inspiration and we were both seemingly normal but social retards to each other.

Posting my happy dogs to cheer people up

You are a rather skilled user. I appreciate this. I have a piece of his hobby that I will be finishing. It will not be this year but I know he will be loving what I am working on currently in an afterlife if it actually exists.

Sorry op. Sucks