Why are you racist? Please explain to me how race, NOT culture...

Why are you racist? Please explain to me how race, NOT culture, is the reason behind a certain group's lack of superiority/equality/intelligence.

Not bait, I actually want to know why you're racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm racist because I believe generically niggers are more violent than white people.

this is the greatest picture ever taken

generically huh?

Did you mean to say genetically? And also, that's culture. Give me proof or at least a solid reason why a certain race is less than whites.

when the human race branched off some branches were stronger and others were weaker.

I.m racist from being labeled racist.
howd that work out niggers?

Kek yeah I have some more that are like that, want them? I've just saved them off Sup Forums so you might've seen them before.

>generically
Jesus. Thanks for making all the other good, God fearing racists look like assholes....

Blacks and whites actually have differences in the brain structure. The niggers have a smaller front cortex witch leads them to not understand consequences or empathy as well. Therefore niggers are more violent.

Because mankind, through thousands of years of history, and through multiple civilizations, have always favored light skin to dark skin, with few exceptions.

Racism is in our DNA.

Okay, do you have proof? Because if you say something like that, I'm going to need proof to believe you.

What do you mean by "favored"? If you mean sexually, sure the majority of people find lighter skin attractive, but that's not 100% of humanity. Also, still a cultural thing. Doesn't "prove" racism. And don't say that ALL cultures favor lighter skin, because that's just not true at all. Mostly western and east Asian cultures do.

Why can't it be both a combination of genetics and environment?

It could be, but I would need proof if that's the case. A black kid raised in a nice, suburban neighborhood with loving parents will act like what you would think a white person would act like. And if a white person is raised in a shitty, low-class neighborhood with alcoholic/druggie parents, they will act what you think black people act like.

I don't claim to be completely racist. I don't hate a person just because they are black or mexican or whatever. But from my experiences I have gotten to a point where I try to avoid them if possible. I was an exterminator for almost a decade and some of the things I have seen would turn the stomach of many people. You have the disgusting white trash houses as well but they were a much smaller percentage when compared to the blacks.

One thing that I think about quite often was a job I was sent on by the state. In order for the couple not to lose their child we had to go out and take care of their pest problem. The father had to pay but the caseworker was the one that took care of the details. He comes by about 10 and pays so I get the call and told when I finish this job to head over and take care of them. I was going to take an early lunch and knock that out afterwards since I was in town and they were out in the country close to another job I had that afternoon. Before I can get there I get a call at around 12 saying he had already came back and asked for the money back. I get called off and we get a call from the caseworker the next day asking why it was done. When she asked the family he said he went and paid that morning but no one ever showed.

Because blacks literally have smaller frontal cortexes. Why do people even ask this question when there's solid proof?

you're asking the wrong question. You're asking for me to prove my opinion to you. It would be someone's opinion that one race is superior to another for whatever reasons they base that off of. I cant "prove" my opinion.

That's still cultural. You even said you've met shitty white people, so that disproves any sort of natural inclination of races that aren't white being less than.

Link to proof please. Can't make claims like that without proof.

India and China have preferences for lighter skin, that's a huge chunk of the population already. Throw in pretty much all of Western civilization and large parts of Africa, the vast majority of people prefer lighter skin.

You asked why I'm racist. That's the answer, it's bred into me. I don't actually believe a black person is inherently worse than a white person, but the color of his skin makes worth less in my eyes.

Okay, then why do you have that opinion?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/

yeah boi here is some of the study

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence read up, faggot

I'm not.
I've been here for 11 years and I still don't hate people who aren't white.

To be fair, Africa has been the developed World's punching bag for a pretty long time. Sort of makes sense that their infrastructure is nonexistent.

Still, what do you mean by favorable? I assume you mean sexually, but I'm sure there's an explanation for that rather than "because whites are better than everyone else."

And do you mean your parents were racist and so now you're racist? Because if that's why you're racist, you should try to think outside the box instead of piggybacking off of your parent's opinions. That sounded extremely rude, and I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how else to word that. Well, I'm sure I could word it better if I took my time but I don't really feel like it. Again, not trying to be rude.

Meh, I wouldn't necessarily say I hate one certain race because of I don't really have black friends because they don't travel the same circles as i do, but I don't hate them unless they give me a reason.

Same thing with hispanics. I can respect anyone who works for their living and to provide even if its only for themselves, but i can't and won't respect someone who comes to work in this country illegally while sending their tax free money overseas. Its all situational with me.

its a stain on the world

because, experience, statistics and society all say that black are less reliable and more likely to commit crimes against their fellow neighbours.

it's about your amygdala response.
wikipedia and google scholar should help you further.

In the end, the reason is they are too different to profit from mixing with their genes, but similar enough to need exactly the same resources we need.
that's not good obviously.

Haven't finished reading the results, but I found something that could be suspicious.

>The African-American population was significantly younger than the Caucasian population but there were no significant differences in sex or education level

Brain mass and age are important co-aligning characteristics, and for this reason I'm going to be a little more skeptical with the results of the study. I will continue reading, however, trying to keep an open mind.

You know people can be both racist and not hate people who aren't white right?

I have friends from different cultures, but i still HATE refugees. They get new phones and good food and all they do is complain and harass women. And 24 + guys hanging out with 12 y old girls. Sickening rape sand apes

im not racist i just make lots of racist jokes but in a sarcastic tone so people understand that im just joking. still doesn't keep some blacks from call me coon or uncle tom if i don't agree with them.

I'm racist because I can't stand how fucking loud and obnoxious niggers are. Every time I hear some idiot yelling at the top of his lungs over nothing in a wal mart parking lot, it's a nigger. Every time I deal with some retard customer who gets irate and loud in my store, it's a nigger. Literally there's no filter, there's no inside voice, there's no discretion.

Well I guess I'm in the same boat as you then, besides the not having black friends part. I'm not a liberal cuck who thinks we should have open borders, I just don't see why people think race instead of culture has to do with the degeneracy of black America. And even saying it's all "black America" isn't true, because a small amount of all ghettos are white.

a easy to understand comic this is why

it's not completely sexual, more like general preference. The color of your skin can determine your social status, job opportunities, friends, and romances, even compared to others of the same ethnicity.

That's still culture. And in my neighborhood, the same thing happens except with white people. Just the other day a mom was literally screaming at her kid for skipping, and it was some fat white bitch. And I use the word literally correctly, she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

Because I'm white. All whites are racist.

I agree with that. But that's still, at least in my eyes, a cultural issue and not "inherit racism" as you put it.

I don't believe I'm racist, I know that environment plays the biggest part in determining quality of life and behavior, and that how other people view a specific race stems from that environment that one is stereotypically brought up in. That leads to a skewed outside view simply because it's what's most commonly seen. I don't know much history, but I do wonder why "whites" were so much quicker to advance technologically which lead to the oppression of blacks? What do you think user?

Shit bait.

true story

Checked

Trips here. I like this comic, it makes sense. But what about the originating environment of Africa caused them to stop developing once they reached a certain point?

I think that was because of differences in culture. If you look at the most advanced societies in history, they all had slaves. Egyptians were smart as hell, and if that empire didn't fall for whatever reason it did (still need to research that kek I didn't pay attention in school) I'm sure it'd be lined up with the rest of the first world in terms of advancement. Forcing other people to do the dirty work for you gives you free time to think, and the more you think the more things you can invent, discover, etc.

I live in white ass country,like 99,99% whites. When i see a nigga i belmakela sure call him nigga "crncuga" man i love sayin nigga. Next on list is monkeys,man i love monkeys too

did you even read this yourself? this doesn't prove your point.

So you think it's because white people are less empathetic towards humanity and more inclined to cruelty in the form of slavery? I don't know about that user, that sounds terrible phrased this way and I'm black.

Egyptians were black. I never said white people used slaves, I said people who've used slaves are more advanced.

I hear the International version of the movie was much better.

I'm just anti-dumb people. I hate every stupid person equally from the niggers robbing the corner store to the retards who voted for Trump. Stupid people can fuck right off equally.

That still implies that this sort of cruelty is genetic though... I guess at the end of the day, it could have just been luck. If the right sort of influential person rose to power, slavery could have been accepted by a people, and maybe that just didn't happen in Africa. Thanks for the thought.

You don't know shit about Africa

We're not talking about disciplining children, I've seen plenty of black single moms straight up smacking their kids in public.

I'm talking about this one instance that sticks out in my mind, just a group of probably 8-10 niggers hanging out in a wal mart parking lot near people's cars, yelling at people that were driving by and walking out of the stores in the plaza, smoking and generally causing a scene. Literally never seen a group of white, Latino, or Asian kids doing that.

I'm tired of hearing about slavery. Do you have ANY idea how many white slaves there has been in Africa throughout history? It puts the US to shame. When can start blaming niggers for everything wrong in my life?

Who you calling racist, nigger.

Basic behavior of primitivism.

Less empathetic than whom? Who were the ones that abolished slavery you moron. You do realize the arabs enslaved sub saharan africans long before whites, and still do to this day?

Slavery happened and happens in Africa. But with slavery in Europe, the USA, and Egypt, it was very organized, planned, and on such a large scale. Especially in Egypt. Those fuckers had millions of slaves working for just one family, that's crazy. They were so advanced people debate today whether or not aliens helped them with their structures.

ok so you are going to think this to be a bit crazy but in my honest opinion its not what happened in Africa to stop them from developing its what didn't happen there!
The only reason whites are higher then blacks is because we have a little bit of alien in us and that in turn makes us more intelligent then niggers, that is why we make huge coliseums and temples and niggers make mud huts!
Because of alien interference are more intelligent!

I think this is the same as with sexism or any other "ism". People want equality to mean exactly the same instead of celebrating important differences. Women are generally less physically strong but more empathic then men this makes them more fit for certain jobs and less fit for others, why isn't that a good thing to know? If black folk have a greater capability for violence(that's a hard one to prove) then that could benefit them as making them more fit for roles in which violence is beneficial, police, prison guards, military force. Equality shouldn't mean equally good at everything it should mean equally beneficial to society.

That is where culture fails our minorities. Instead of celebrating their capabilities we only see examples of their failings. You can't find me a single person that doesn't have some innate worth(and I worked with IDD folks for years) but that worth is ignored because of pre-suppositions as to their capabilities.

Gah-damm!! Been saying this for years! It isn't race, it isn't sexuality, it isn't gender, it isn't any of that bullshit, it is the shit you push on others that makes them hate you. Uneducated or lazy sacks of shit who treat life as a dumpster and expects the world to serve them are what is wrong. I'm all for freedom of speech, all for freedom in general, but if you are actively reducing someone else's freedoms or creating a circumstance in which their ability to thrive is compromised, then you need to get the fuck out.

This goes for fat Christian rednecks trying to force their god on everyone, dishonest salesmen, lazy ass unproductive desk jockeys, bobble headed idiots who know nothing outside of pop culture, and grimy gutter dwelling shitbags that can't even wipe their fucking ass let alone live with any concept of cleanliness in any facet of their existence.

Fuck you nasty greedy self centered lazy fucking idiots.

This makes sense to me. And the whole violence thing, that's once again just a cultural problem. Op here btw, thanks for letting me see this differently.