What's the cheapest gun I can buy that has a good success rate for self inflicted shot to the head. Helium is gay...

What's the cheapest gun I can buy that has a good success rate for self inflicted shot to the head. Helium is gay, I'm doing this in the woods and mess doesn't matter.

potato gun

You can buy a cobra CA380 for around 100 dollars used probably

What does it matter if the gun is cheap? You are gonna kill yourself. Get a credit card or a loan or another of dozens ways you can get easy fast money. Or better yet. Stop being a lazy welfare nigger. Get a job, make your life better and dont fucking kill yourself.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.
You're not gonna off yourself.

Looks promising.Thanks user.

No problem. Have a good day user.

Full house of truth

I have about $250 to my name. Probably lost my job since I haven't shown up in a week. My son was killed last month in a hit and run. No suspects, no leads. I haven't seen my wife in a week and my dog was put down about an hour ago. I have nothing but the money in my wallet and your kind words.

Then you're an asshole that's just gonna be used in another lefty statistic because tyrants don't see the difference between suicide and murder. I hope you're stabbed soon faggot

And I'm glad your life has fallen apart. I hope they find that guy that killed your son, and give him a reward.

holy dubs-trips

listen to this man ^^

That's fine. There's about to be a huge surge to the right again.

quicksand

>Muh guns
You've never grieved for anything in your life, have you?

If you cant kill yourself with 250$ then I dont know what to tell you. Give me 1$ and ill give it back because I dont need it to kill myself. But dont do ot buddy. I know life sucks but theres always hedonism. That or full religious devotion. Or anything that occupies you until you die of old age.

But are you gonna stream it OP?

No, that's this faggot that never grieved before. He's just gonna be a faggot and shoot himself to avoid it. Fuck him, and fuck his family. His wife's taking nigger dick and it's because he's a pussy

>Or anything that occupies you until you die of old age.
This dying of old age meme doesn't even make any sense. Suicide takes 10 seconds. Dying old takes ~50-70 years, and your dick won't even work all that time and your hair falls off and skin gets all wrinkly. You'll lose your mind, eventually getting practically insane, and maybe even blind and/or deaf.

Let's take OP out of the conversation for a second. What have you lost? How did you cope?

I lost my virginity to a prostitute 10 years ago and haven't had sex since. I want to die.

Why are you still here then?

Because while we acknowledge that life is 95% suck and 5% not suck whoever amasses the most time spent in a state of suck wins.

I think about suicide daily. Next week I'll be getting heroin. I don't think I have to worry about growing old tbh.

Hire another prostitute.

OP can't hire a new family...or can he?

Dubbadubs demand OP buys a new family instead of a gun

Thats hedonism right there...

I don't see how "hedonism" - if by that you mean thinking about yourself first - is a bad thing.

You want a gun that has just enough firepower to penetrate your skull but bot so much that it exits. You want that sucker to bounce around the inside of your head for maximum damage.

>This thread

I never said it was a bad thing. I said that its a good way to fight off suicide. Live life to the fullest even if it kills you. It will be beeter than those 10 seconds of pain. I guarantee it.

The heroin is for OD..

Maybe state it first then next time. I love opiates. I enjoy them because they are the best feeling in the world. If working to fuel my addiction for 1 week or 20 years mean I can get high more then I will live life to the fullest in my mind. Life is meant to be enjoyed until the enjoyment kills you. If you want to die because life sucks too much then you are doing it wrong.

Life indeed sucks, but it will only suck more if I let time do its thing, so I'm gonna go see if there is an afterlife where grandpas and grandmas go. Maybe we wake up from the simulation?

Maybe we do, maybe we dont. But why not enjoy this "part" of consiouness. Also thats why I stated the religious devotion. If something makes you happy and entertains you then do it.

OP here.

I've considered what you had to say. I'm going to get a pint of wiskey instead. I was sober for 10 years after my boy was born. My wife always hated it when I would drink when we were dating.

I hope she comes home soon.

Thank you user.

>If something makes you happy and entertains you then do it.
I will. :3

I respect your choice to go on until the end, though.

OP never delivers. What a faggot.

If you're serious about doing this please dont i read what happened to your son and your dog and im sorry about everything but please just try and get help suicide is an answer but not the right one

dont kill yourself, op. you can turn your life around. i know you lost everything but you can start again.

but to answer your original question, you can get a cheap shotgun of any size really and that will kill you.

But I barely reached climax. I knew she didn't care about my pleasure. No woman will. Better to vent my head with a .40
My shame and families shame ends tonight.

That's a broad question. Ill assume you mean death. I've lost grandparents and a brother.
I cried like a baby at the funeral then drank myself silly with my family

Anything, put water in your mouth and make sure you're actually aimed at your brain. The concussion makes a .22 look like a 12gauge

Bruh if your gonna an hero dont damage your brain, if you do you wont get the everlasting dream you get when you die.
shot to the heart, like the song.
insta kill but you still get the infinite DMT trip your brain gives you when u ded.

High point .45acp have fun kiddo

bs

>then drank myself silly with my family

Seems like OP doesn't have anyone left in his life he cares about, no people for support to fall back on. You can't compare yourself to that

xD that's so edgy duud loool
have an upboat kind stranger xD
edit: holy shit this blew up! rip in piece inbox xD

>tfw you find out you're literally a spaghetti monster in a bone and flesh mech

Can you livestream at e.g. Cam4?

I'd get a cheap .45. That caliber should scramble your brains real good.

You have nothing to lose then. Excellent. Go rob some stores with a big knife and stab people if you have to. You'll have thousands by the end of the week. Good luck and remember you have nothing to lose.

Basic science fucker

One fucking ugly gun

You're not understanding. I grieve by myself. The drinking with my family is for them. That aside, I'm not trying to compare myself to him, you are faggot. He's still a pussy and you're a retard
Not edgy. These threads have always been attention whoring from the start, it's not edgy to say anything in here faggot.

Did you all miss where OP pussied out and said he was going to get drunk instead?

>focusing on the last 10% and not the middle 80%

Start over. You'll feel better in time

>infinite DMT trip your brain gives you when u ded.
>actually believing this lie
tone of people "die" but are brought back. NONE of them have reported an infinite DMT trip.

Get a new fable druggy.

To each their own.

I mean, if you're gonna kill yourself anyway why not go balls to the wall and use a bazooka. Go out like a legend

horrible advice. Then he will have to rot in jail for 10+ years instead of the easy out he is looking for.

Christ. What the actual fuck has happened to this place?

Enjoying your first summer?

It's like 80% shills and astroturfring

No reason to end, just do something different, like go for a ride to some far away place, or find something you can git gud at, he'll do some drugs, fuck strippers, hit up girls, cheat on wife, the end is end, I'm sure your son would be disappointed and sad if he was alive to find out you an hero, just think about that OP, I hope things will go well for you

that has nothing to do with anything. Unless this is a wrong linked post.

Kill yourself at 90 then, or 80. Or you wanna kill yourself when you won't have sex anymore, just do it now.

xD that's so badass dude the way you show no emotion xD yeah im a faggot xD
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

Shotguns are super cheap from any sporting store. also very effective.

Did you really not know that or are you just being an attention whore?

I'm assuming he didn't know. Sounded like a liberal crybaby.

Already semi-tried it once, but it takes a lot of courage, so I'll try messing up with benzos, h, booze, phentanyl, and whatever else I can get my hands on in the DNMs, and if none of that work then I'll probably take the edge off with H and short drop hang myself while letting my mind produce distracting microdreams. Or I'll just use a gun.

Sounds like it's your first summer here. Some of us remember when everyone understood these were attention whore threads with no good content and so were filled with mostly comments asking op to stream it, and the rest were people telling the stream beggars what they mostly already knew, op never delivers.
Sad to think this was only 3 or 4 years ago, just before gamer gate and the exodus. I'm back from infinity chan just to check out the old home, you people are fags now

messing around with*
weed makes my english suck

I just said I show emotion you absolute retard. "I grieve by myself"
Does your mom know you're playing on your phone?

.410 is cheap, you can buy or round slugs yourself. Don't do it man.

Fuck 1/2 og Sup Forums is trying to kill himself today, is this /emo/?

xd oginal comments keep going xD yur comedian loolol upboat

Why didn't you go to your job for a week and didn't see your wife for a week?

Probably depressed because his son died m8. Wife grieving, maybe being skanky to grieve, who knows? OP doesn't, lol.

Literally any gun but a .22. Shotguns are pretty cheap and easy to get but would be a little hard to shoot yourself with. A handgun would be easier. With the handgun you'd want to place the barrel behind your ear and point it diagonally through the center of your brain. Whatever gun you use, don't flinch. You'll pull back and you might survive but without a face or a piece of your brain.

Just jump off a cliff you faggot, like seriously what's wrong with people, there are tons of high up places to kill yourself from.

One ugly gun, gets the job done

hipoint pistols are cheap asf