I hate being a beaner Sup Forums

I hate being a beaner Sup Forums

I wish I was white. I was born and raised here, I dont even know how to speak spanish. However every time I go somewhere to a restaurant, bar, etc. I get greeted in spanish. I'm sick of this shit anyone else hate their own race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTIdmCwAPpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No I'm white.

Yes.

Siento oír hablar de tu problema

Atleast you aren't black. Half beaner here.

my friend who is an asian girl (south korean) told me multiple times she hates asian guys and asians in general

she doesnt want her kids to be asian

it was weird when she was saying all this to me

I don't hate my race, but i hate yours.

i'm half black and half white, so i just hate all the races equally

yes, i'm white and wish i was a beaner

you probably have an interesting ancestral history at least. us whities got blood, slaves and all sorts of other bad bullshit on our history. fuck western civilization if it's built upon the forced labor of disenfranchised and abused groups

There was a recent study saying Asians tend to hook up more with different races compared to others.

"I wish I WERE white" You're supposedly born here and don't know how to use English properly? GTFOOH

What's wrong with being Spanish, our tan skin, hazel eyes, black hair. Everyone likes us, life is good.

asian women perhaps
definitely NOT asian men lol.....

turkish heritage
i rejected islam
dont mind turkey as a country for its natural beauty (been there a few times) but hate the government, hate %90 of their peopple and hate their religion with a passion
dont particularly "want" to be white just dont want to be treated different.
PS: I dont look turkish, just eastern eurofag in appearance
PPS: I still take offense to the cockroach meme

I never got discriminated against so I don't hate my race (probably because I'm not an idiot who does stupid shit)

All my gf's have been white who loved my brown skin. They especially liked when my hand was on their body. The contrast.

That said, I can't stand hispanic girls.

So is Erdogan the new sultan or what?

You smell, you're lazy and greasy and 99% of spics look like a squat little chimp with curly hair.

Other than that, yeah its great.

pretty much yeah

get one of these and life will get allot better for you.

>implying that every civilization ever was not built at the expense of weaker ones
>implying that conquest, bloodshed, rape, and slavery are not the building blocks of a long-term civilization
>your feelings are valid and morally correct, but you're still an ignorant cuck

or beheaded

I'm a half-beaner but look completely white. 99% of people don't suspect me for being anything but white. Been to Mexico and get treated like any other gringo but I do actually speak Spanish pretty well (learned it in school). Best part about it is that I can say racist shit about Mexicans to my white friends and nobody can say anything or get offended.

Kick the zenocentriscim, dude. It aint healthy. It's easy for me cause I'm a glorious white male, but you really shouldn't hate who you are. That's your fucking blood, ese.

Jesus Christ. It's like you haven't any fucking idea how modern Mexico came to be...

I wish I had curly hair, I live in an area dominated by whites. So I never really had the opportunity to be with my own kind. I do know that white people have pretty bad smell to them as well. Like old nickle smell. I have to say that people just smell more than it being a people. Also I'm French and Spanish.

Die, traitor, cuck, if you don't like being a latino maybe you should go to he racist areas in america, see if they treat you with respect.

white guy here. it's fucking awesome. sorry to hear you're a beaner OP. you seem like a pretty cool guy. i met a latino girl, she was half honduran and half puerto rican. she was from the south, a major redneck, and hated latino types. it could be worse, you could be a nigger.

I wish I was white too. Instead, I'm a dirty mutt from the new world.

At least in the future they'll genetic modification so everyone will be white.

why don't you say latin instead of latino, latino is a beaner word, use english words god damned

latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino, latino

Learn Spanish faggot, my kids are 1/2 mexican and my wife forces that shit on them. Guess what? You're an asshole, what's more useless than a Mexican that can't speak spanish? You hate yourself get a shrink

this, we hate cucks in Mexico. we only like people who like us.

yeah no, nobody likes spics.

Who's the girl?

Some british girl that fucks beaners, blacks and occasionally whiteys.

worst than being mexican, i hate my little beaner dick, being a manlet, kiddie hands
the macho genetic just ignored me

well than can't you be white? what's the problem?

I'm in your same situation, I am chilean and wish to be white, not because of sex or anything, it's more of a political thing, I don't want to feel like a refugee going to an european country and ruin shit there, I just wish to be white, not even blonde, just white

Beaner is a race. They're white, black and Asian beaners. I am assuming you mean Mexican or southern American.

A mi me gusta ser mexicano, tenemos cultura, diversidad de comida, tradiciones y somos reconocidos por mayormente cosas buenas
A los que no les gusta ser latinos son a los perdedores que perdieron en el juego de la genetica.
a las gringas les gustan los latinos y de vexz en cuando uno se las coge, asi que sin problemas.

I'm the same way but people always think I'm Italian for some reason.

Black guy here (nigger, now that's out of the way)

I hate my race, and I honestly believe a great many other blacks hate the race too. It's really hard to work where I do and- I don't see myself as different. I can't see my skin or perceive any different in my actions from my coworkers and friends. Then we walk out into the street to go to lunch. This black guy walks up to the line we're in, cuts, all while talking loudly on his Bluetooth earpiece and just being a flagrant asshole...

Everyone starts casting looks at me too...

Black bitches are nasty and honestly smell bad unless they are covered in body spray.

Black pride is a group lie... or comes from black people who don't associate out of their close fucked up communities.

And I have an average size dick and all the other black guys I know have the same... except one who has a hog.

Tl;dr: I hate my race.

Fucking same.
Born a beaner in the U.S. and am fairly attractive, but I don't give a shit, because I still feel ugly not being caucasian.
I find interracial couples disgusting and am always guilty dating a white girl.

>tfw

I'm 6"1' half bean dip half Irish so I've never had that experience. I don't hate myself but definitely can't fucking stand illegals and Muslims. I'm disturbed by Indians as well - dots not Tonto's. The new ones or fucking stinky as shit and are breeding grounds for lice and bed bugs. Don't even get me started on saggy bottom hud rats...

Haha. Being "white" is not where the bullshit stops, in fact in many ways it's where it really begins and that road typically ends up in busting balls over class and lineage on levels that are too stupid to contemplate. I mean you really have to work hard at the upper levels of hair splitting over human physical traits.

Be thankfull you're alive and near the top of the food chain because most things in the known universe are neither.

TL;DR youtube.com/watch?v=YTIdmCwAPpg

white pig detected, No black dislike their race at least not the men, yes most of them fuck white girls but that doesn't mean they don't like being black.

Sure thing man. Thanks for knowing what us black men think. Idiot.

Bienvenido a /b, que tenga una excelente velada.

Same thing, man
I just don't want to ruin any other race

Thank god someone else said it -.- look up Cortes and the Aztecs if you don't know. It was Australian settlement with a touch more diplomacy.

Fucking hell man, the only thing I get is a shitload of hair around my crotch, stomach and legs, shitty facial hair, and a manly voice.
Rest could be mistaken for a gril, easy.

This bean dip is with you on the street cred saggy ass moflikas. I grew up close to Oakland so I've had my fill of stinky loud mouthed hoes, idiots with grills, and nig nogs who have only one obnoxious setting.

man it must suck being mexican, most of you are short as fuck and cant fight one on one because your pussys. Also you fucks never stop having babys you breed like rats.

Also beaner. Being a beaner is great OP.

>Whites and blacks are too busy arguing, they don't realize we are taking over.
>We are self aware about our race and don't get offended when people make racist jokes.
>Food is pretty good
>Families tend to be closer. My white gf only texts her parents.
>Can look white but still get that sweet, sweet Affirmative Action

name?

You're not a beaner, you're a pocho.

I'm 1/8th Mediterranean and 1/16 Polish and I can't tell you how many times I go to a restaurant and they immediately bring me grape leaves and sausages. I'm with you OP, I hate this stereotyping racism and I hate my own race.

SJW alert

this the ones that dislike being mexican are losers.

shill detected

I'm still right.

is it normal for black guys to cheack each other dicks out?

Ok, here is what you will do.
Start practicing some kind of religion, the ones that you can re-incarnate. Then kill yourself and reincarnate in a white dude. Problem solved.

Harmony Reigns

kek.

we all know OP is just POL nazi

Build the wall

que no puedas aprender español por ser tan pendejo es tu pedo

How old are you faggot? nothing worse and more immature than retards like you who hate yourself over something you can't change.
You will never be white faggot, learn to live with you stinky fucking beaner.

I'm Argentinian, and like the 90% of Argentine population, I'm withe and have brown hair, feels good man

Dirto Rican here, you could get a nice white gf in America easily. I believe in you.

Dear everyone in this thread including OP:

We are all human fucking beings. If I ever meet any of you in the real world, I will not give a shit about your skin color or ancestry or whatever.

I'm not going to tell you what my "race" is as it's irrelevant. I'm a strict egalitarian.

Keep moving forward. Keep your head up. Don't let other people's opinions define you. Because they don't.

One of the hardest lessons to learn is just how little someone else's opinion of you matters. Be you, be content and confident, and don't sweat the ignorant shit other people think.

I wish you all the shortest and most direct path to true peace and happiness.

Take care.

sorry I dont speak mexican

Eh ce? Como estas? uh, nachos belgrande? Sorry, you really shouldn't start threads in other languages.

0/10 nice try

You should be happy to be mexican. You get to take all the white peoples jobs for less pay and it don't matter because mexican chicks dont care about money as much as white girls do. Plus mexican chicks for the most part only fuck mexican guys.And at least your not black stop bitching.

he could get a million white girls and he still wouldn't be white faggot. Kill yourself.

I kind of hate white people, except other aryans (blond hair, blue eyes) like myself. I especially hate hate white people with black hair. I like minorities fine, but I would never make babies with them.

did you really think this was funny?

Burritos taco bell muy grande el paso

Considering how much stupid shit white people do, my thoughts towards my own race are ambivalent.

>spic detected
you have to go back.

Not mad, I think white people with black hair look dirty. I have had friends that are white with black hair, I just think its ugly. Very proud of my phenotype.

Argentina is 100% European. Have ever been walking outside Gare de L'est in Paris? It's the same thing, like you know..

Planet of the Apes.

>be hispanic
>live in Holland
>not an idian brown, nor suriname brown, nor black, nor middle eastern
>not a common site
>tall
>great smile
>charismatic
>not great looking but definitely not ugly
>girl flirt with me all the time
>nobody here gives a shit about hispanics
>not turkish or moroccan? Welkom vriend!

I love living here.

Nice fanfiction.

>tfw half Hispanic, born in Guatemala, and have a Hispanic first and last name but look white as fuck and speak English without an accent

Good part of moving here when I was three. Got acclimated so fast and never faced any open discrimination or racism. Hell I'm so pasty I can't fucking tan for the life of me and enough time spent outside outside on even a partly sunny day can give me a sunburn.

Not speaking Spanish well is a personal cause of embarrassment for me though. At least I can understand it for the most part unless people speak it really fast. I'm going to make it a point to learn it in the future.

Also, being uncut is pretty damn awesome but I'm not here to stir up that hornet's nest.

98.5% of the Pochos think the world is just Mexico and USA.

Don't even bother, let the idiot die.

OP here

Thank for your comments but I still stand by wanting to be white. Only thing I can do now is just marry a white chick and hopefully the babies will inherit more of the genes of the mother.

lol so you will only fuck blonde chicks?
You sound like you just want to have sex with himself.Your probably a fag a dont even know it yet.

Whats the cochroach meme?