How do russian clearnet sites allow real CP? I mean do the russian gov. even care...

How do russian clearnet sites allow real CP? I mean do the russian gov. even care? (Please don't post anything that will remove this thread) [NO LINKS TO THOSE SITES PLS]

Isn't it legal in Russia?

It is not!

The age of consent in Russia is 12

basically you host in a bullet proof no questions asked DC who are payed up/connected with the right people. Same kind they let you host spam and botnet C&C.

Plus russian law enforcement doesn't really cooperate with other countries unless their is something in Russia's interest.

Give me that slice of pizza user

if you hosted it in a legit DC, I'd bet you'd get shut down real quick

OP is trying to use reverse psychology

The age of consent is 16 in Russia.

Even Google and bing images can lead you to some cheesy stuff if you type the right names

All of it on Russian sites, and I thought Google was supposed to remove those pictures from its index

They have to know about them first. My understanding is the fed maintain a database of hashes so they probably need to be added to that first.

Inconsistent age of consent laws globally do not help.

I understand that internet is a very big place, but there should be a team in Google focusing on this issue...

according to russian law it isnt CP if there is no penetration

Is that true?

They should hire Sup Forumstards to find it for them. I would volunteer and work very hard.

fag

yeah why do you think siberian mouse is so shared?

cause she only sucks the fucking dildo. no penetration

I'm sure it would be hard for the guys to use the keyboard with just one hand.

Why? I would work 24/7 to find this horrendous imagery. I would look at thousands of pictures if I had to. I would force myself to live through the traumstisation of seeing these girls doing these taboo and definitelt horrible acts. Wouldn't you?

No, I wouldn't! That can fuck you up for the rest of your life!

fuck no nigger you will 1 probably become a pedo and 2 probably blow your brains out from all the fucked up shit u see

u r fkn black arent u

fkn LMAO

I would work there

You're both obviously pedophiles if you wouldn't want to watch millions of videos of these girls in order to enforce the law and protect innocent pure children. Just get off my board. Ye with no morals.

>you

This is my board you faggot!

>Coworker finds you looking at cp vid for 12 minutes
>"Hey man, what are you losing time with? Just delete it already"
>"Nah fam, not sure if it's a minor yet, give me some minutes..."