Test tube snail gub gub man

>test tube snail gub gub man
what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-RpPWBUmn-g
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/50efc4/matthew_smith_robbie_ama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He meant that 14 year olds will laugh at people who have physical disabilities.

> b-but it's "satire"
> b-but you just don't get it you cuck

>what the hell man I though you were normal sized youre micromachines dude
whats his endgame?

That's not why I was laughing. Honestly, I think it's weird that you would even think that.

We're laughing at Sam's character being a complete asshole. Being mean can be funny you fucking whiny little bitch.

one of the reasons i like this show is because when im watching it i constantly see things that make me think "I cant wait to see some faggot bitch about this", and then voila

He meant that he's that gorilla dick nigga, he makes dyke pussy wet.

>umm
>no thanks

> I'm a neckbeard autist who's at the bottom of the societal totem pole.

> Everyone laughs at me and bullies me.

> Oh, wait. I finally found a group of people who are even lower on the totem pole than me. Cripples!

> Being mean to cripples makes me feel like a powerful alpha male. I feel like a big boy.

Who is the actor? I figure he's a comedian. Perhaps just a random friend of Sam's and agreed to do this.

Might not even be really handicap.

> might not even be really handicap

> legs are withered and physically deformed

Yeah. I'm sure he's just faking it.

Was there ever a good shot at his legs?

Definitely in on the joke either way.

sam mentioned in a tweet that he's a fan and an actor

Matthew Smith

He's an actor and a fan but that doesn't matter because he's handicapped so he's obviously been duped into appearing on this horrible, horrible show. Poor guy is too stupid to realize Sam is viciously mocking him.

im not sure if this is satire but i dont know how you got that from what he said. sam makes fun of bullies, in this bit and others.

>Matthew Smith
That's a made up name if I ever heard one.

Uh I'm not gonna say the n-word, s-sorry

I don't know if you're joking, but I actually believe that statement. Lots of aspiring actors sign up for gigs without being fully aware of what the director has in mind for them.

Just look at all the mentally handicapped people Tim and Eric tricked into appearing on their show. I mean, they claim that these craigslist actors are in on the joke. But you can tell that they really aren't.

This wheelchair guy on MDE doesn't seem mentally handicapped, though. So I'm not sure if he's fully in on the joke or if he was duped. It still seems like they took advantage of him, though.

He's playing a character retard

Do Americans really dress like this?

Or maybe he was just happy to meet up with Sam, and perform in the clip with him.

Perhaps he's not uptight like you.

>Tenis

>Sam is viciously mocking him.
he's mocking the pick up artist culture.

I bet you didn't even get the character was based off hotwheels

His insensitivity was part of the joke, though. It's not an outright "lets laugh at this disabled guy". It's Sam being a douchy PUA clown making all these slide jabs at the guy he's apprenticing, which is like every kind of relationship a PUA has with the people they mentor. Sam puts it into a comically exaggerated context in him mentoring someone who is disabled, someone to actually feel sorry for, so that his douchiness instead becomes something grotesque, yet at the same time absurd, because of the way he's dressed and acts.

I was joking. Here's his audition tape: youtu.be/-RpPWBUmn-g

>how do i comedy
>how do i fiction

You're so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. And your outrage on behalf of perfectly cognisant, capable people is fucking insulting.

It's funny because in real life it would be terrible. There I spelled it out for you, you dense fucking cunt.

>This wheelchair guy on MDE doesn't seem mentally handicapped, though. So I'm not sure if he's fully in on the joke or if he was duped. It still seems like they took advantage of him, though.

According to the posts above, he's suppose to be a fan. If true, that would have to suggest he knows what mde is.

Maybe he likes this type of comedy and was happy to be apart of it?

Whoa bro, I think hate is clouding your judgement here. I'd suggest you stop spending so much time on /r/neckbeardthings.

Yeah. Wanna fight about it? Pussy bitch.

>took advantage of someone being paid to act

faggots

Ok. I was wrong. I've changed my opinion. The guy seems self-aware and he's clearly in on the joke. I guess I need to lighten up.

When you have a sketch that works on multiple levels, some of which are satire, then it can be hard to tell what the comedians' true intentions are. It looks like a lot of people appreciate this sketch as a satire / mockery of pick-up artists. Ok, I get that. But I'm sure a large fraction of the audience doesn't pick up on this satire, and just laughs at the stuff at the surface level ("huehuehue look at duh cripeld d00d, he's so pathetic what a l00ser").

Honestly, most of the retards I went to high school and university with would only understand it at this most basic surface level.

this guy is adorable and i hope he can regain better use of his legs, glad hes not totally chair bound

No worries man. You're cool about it at least. Rarely are people honest as opposed to still going at it still in throwing insults so that's admirable. Peace.

let's hug, guys.

world peace cucks BTFO

this. which becomes apparent to the point of completely obvious in this

>But I'm sure a large fraction of the audience doesn't pick up on this satire

That's like every satire ever, either people don't understand it's intention to mock and take offense to it or they just have a surface level haha he saying funny words like most people liking Borat because he says silly broken English catchphrases

yeah they're not as smart as you and me user

pretty much

Where in that post did he say that only he was able to understand satire? He said that a lot of satire is taken at face value, which is an objectively true assessment considering colbert report was taken at face value and supported by a number of republican politicians before it was explained to them that it was a mockery.

Yeah. Five years ago I would have just assumed this sketch was satire and I would have laughed and moved on.

But after four years on university, I've realized that most people, even supposedly "educated" adults, are pretty stupid and don't understand satire. Most of the ding-dongs I had to interact with only understood comedy at its most basic, superficial level. They laugh at "l0l le fat mans fall down go boom!"

So I guess I've become jaded. Now, when I see a sketch like this I automatically assume the worst. I assume the creators are just pandering to morons who think bullying crippled people is funny.

I guess I was wrong about MDE.

where in my post did i say we were the only ones that would understand satire?

> four years on university

meant to say "four years of university"

World Peace triggers so many sensitive nu-males who have to come from Tumblr to cry about it on Sup Forums to try and make us see the error of our way

Knowing that the comedy I watch is simultaneously trigger cry babies such as yourselves, and instead of ignoring it you go out of your way to complain about it makes me enjoy it even more. Thanks

You're an idiot if you think the skit is "viciously mocking" retards and clearly can't grasp any actual depth of thinking or rationale. I think Jersey Shores and the Kardashians are more your speed, buddy.

Opinion discarded

He is handicapped
He is a local georgia actor
Sam posted a link to his facebook on twitter since robbie/moonman actually liked the sketch.

really?
said
>people don't understand
you said >yeah they're not as smart
You saying "they" is referring to the subject in which is "people".
Your post says "yeah they're (people) not as smart as you and me user"
Which implies he said only he was smart enough to understand satire
kill yourself

He did an AMA on reddit

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/50efc4/matthew_smith_robbie_ama/

The fact that he's in on the joke is a real testament to his acting. How often do you see believable stuttering on television or in the movies? The way he delivered those lines and the look on his face when she shot him down was completely convincing to me.

Sam is a decent human being faggot, he is essentially the antithesis of a "bigot"

this ama is honestly really fucking heartwarming and supportive and makes me happy for the dude getting some recognition as an actor

SLAYER

what is wrong with you
if you could read english you would gather that i was referring to those that didn't understand, not to the entire planet.

I bet you thought this actress was being real when she said how she liked to get passed out drunk or how she's a queen.
Fucking asspies ruin everything.

You are the retard here, the dude is a classically trained actor playing a part in a bizarre, funny skit.

Stay butthurt over nothing I guess.

Well thanks for derailing the thread, faggot.

What did he mean by this?

this episode was bad too.

that makes 2 bad episodes in a row

He's a fan of the show and of MDE.

Now what cuck?

wtf i love test tube gub-gub snail man now

Yeah. I didn't realize that at first. I later recanted my statement:

That audition is funnier than the actual show

Ironically Micro Machines is an MDE fan in real life.

user that made me feel so much better, I was worried Sam had genuinely fucked some guy over. Now he is my hero again. Micro machines seems cool too

>mocking the pickup artist culture

From 2007-2008?

Pickup culture is nothing like that anymore

Is Sam literally a retard?

Stop trying to "redpill" us on things that don't even exist anymore

>We'll never get to see the unedited version. ;_;

t. PUAfag

dam lol that sounds great

>he thinks we're supposed to sympathize with Sam's PUA character
are you retarded?

>the whole conclusion of the sketch was cut
jesus.
I wonder what got removed from the Miata sketch.

this better be on dvd

More farting and close up shots of Sam's ass in those tight khakis.

Mmm...

This is legit great. Micromachines [as] show when?

He looks like Chris-chan, before he went trans in any event.

One of the first times I've seen someone admit they were wrong on Sup Forums

Good shit man

I thought Sammy was being a bully, this is nice.

Also funnier than the episode.