Post food from your country that the residents love but foreigners think is disgusting

Post food from your country that the residents love but foreigners think is disgusting

Pic related. Kroket, it's deep fried and filled with ragout. Never met any foreigner liking this. An american explained the food as 'wet meat' and it made him throw up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG0y1eMc6GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8NPS750P-ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2bh I want to visit Holland but I'm not going to unless I learn Dutch because I don't want to be one of those shitty Anglophone tourists who expects everyone to speak English.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG0y1eMc6GQ

too spicy for you?

>Visiting the Netherlands to try anything but drugs and prostitutes

Krokets are delicious, my mother used to cook them sometimes. But we're from Luxembourg so maybe my taste for krokets is my forsaken dutch legacy.

Our own version of Frijkadel

Deep fried pig skin

We eat a lot of food similar to that here in Brazil tbqh

we like that senpai

>feathers
Even my cat has higher standards

Torresmo is also eaten here too

Prairie or Rocky Mountain oysters

Pretty sure chicharrones are most popular in spic countries.

Sourtoe cocktail

I love that stuff m8

>Never met any foreigner liking this
what's not to like? I've never met anybody that doesn't like kroket or bitterballen 2bh

Pan fried fish cheeks (best part of the fish)
Usually pickerel or halibut but anything can work if it's big enough too fry up

You don't have, in Amsterdam even street signs are in English because tourism

Stuffed moose heart

The hell is this, an almost born chicken?

We dip them in maple syrup

>inb4 Americans be like MUH BURGER

Cretons
Anglos have issues with cold/raw meat For some reason

The PBJ

Ketchup cake

VERY good actually, tastes sweet like carrot cake

>Confused crackers

"Balut is a fertilized bird egg (usually a duck) that is incubated for 14 to 21 days, boiled or steamed, and the contents eaten direct from the shell. In balut that has been incubated for longer periods, the embryo is well developed and the features of a baby duck are recognisable. The partially-developed embryo bones are soft enough to chew and swallow as a whole. The mallard duck (Anas platyrhynchus), also known as the "Pateros duck", is considered to be the most important breed for egg production to make balut."

fuck you it´s delicious

wtf, that's probably delicious

Eating a pig like that is nbd
Where do you think "spitroasting" comes from?

pretty sure that's a rat

ah chocolate pudding my favorite

I tried the mckroket in Amsterdam and had to throw it out. Raw herring is a decent snack though.

Cuy is tasty, I tried it in peru
They just need to get rid of the head and legs before serving

Feathers are not good balut.
Not even cats eat feathers.

Something is just wrong with you pinoys though, you guys can't miss a chance of bringing that up. Makes it look like it's the only thinh pinoys have of noteworthy.

duch food is trash

what is ragout

well, this is a food thread. complain about that somewhere else.

meat

how do they make deep fried meat bad

>Some men prefer to eat an embryo that is much more developed, "...so that it looks gross, because that is a way to prove your manhood.”[5][6]
>pinoy manlihood is achieved by acting like an 11 year old boy

Good question

They'll just speak English to you anyway and won't resent you for it. You will get bonus points for trying to speak Dutch though.

>eating rodents
Literal third world tier.

It´s a guinea pig
Yeah, it looks disgusting with them. That´s why people think it tastes awful without trying it

literally nothing
the rest of the world eats our fast food and loving it

>tried it recently
>literally just tasted like peanut butter and jam

I was expecting my mind to be blown by the combination but I really do not see the appeal.

hagelslag muthafucka

chocolate sparkles on bread. Great for breakfast or with yoghurt and lemonade

I'm pretty sure you missed the point of the OP

Cottage cheese in chocolate

I love it and can't imagine many foreigners would find it disgusting, even if it seems strange for breakfast

hey, it's fucking delicious man. and if you're too much of a faggot to eat something just because yo u consider it gross,don't bash on others that will.

I've eaten this before but the embryo was less developed than this. It's honestly pretty tasty if you can get past the gruesome appearance.

Pemmican

This
When I was in the Philippines I had it as well and it was very good
You just ignore the look and eat it quick

Though mine was not that developed either

I don't like it either tbqh but it's undeniably an American classic. I'll never know why.

Probably anything because some foreigners are really misinformed about food in the UK.

Marmite is one though.

Sushi pizza

I like bong food.

Black pudding (the best).

Perkedel/Bergedil is a blessing from heaven...I would want at least enough to hit the spot but not too much to fatten myself because of the amount of frying oil in it.

Eating duck embryos is pretty fucked up, m80

Peanut butter is fucking great btw, feel sorry for the angry euros that can't get it.

We can get Reese's shit here now and I'm really not a fan of it even though I like peanut butter.

The peanut butter cups are so sweet they're awful.
Never heard of it until a yank talked about it on Sup Forums recently, probably just a meme. Bit like yanks seeming to eat more English muffins than we do. Haven't had one for fucking years.

Caesar cocktail

A fried butthole?

Beer

>until a yank talked about it on Sup Forums recently
That was probably me. I unironically love the stuff but I have to order it from London. I shamelessly shill it whenever bong food comes up.

Swedes also eat black pudding

its godtier but looks scary to foreigners

Rieslingspaschtéitchen
Pastry filled with minced meat and whitewine jelly

German beer is quite different from the popular ones here in Brazil, but I liked the gfew I had. Who doesn't like German beer?

Fermented herring, pretty sure no other country eats it.

It doesn't look scary at all to me, but I can't tell what it is. Explain?

i was in amsterdam for 10 days but i didnt see any of that. would love to try it

pic is pig's intestine that is very popular here

absolutly tasty, specially the one with horse meat is the best

Boiled stomach walls.

I personally think they are disgusting tough, but people here loves them.

It just looks like some sort of lentil or chickpea stew

That's common across all EE

Sauerbraten is god tier, mein neger, but I've only had it made from beef.
I like tripe but most burgers probably wouldn't. It doesn't taste like much but the texture is cool.

We deep-fry them instead of boiling them
Still tastes shit though

>Lablabi or Lablebi (لبلابي) is a Tunisian dish based on chick peas in a thin garlic and cumin-flavoured soup, served over small pieces of stale crusty bread. It is commonly eaten in inexpensive restaurants. Raw or soft-cooked egg is nearly always added to the hot soup mix (thus cooking), along with olive oil, harissa, additional cumin, capers, tuna and sometimes olives, garlic and vinegar or lemon or lime juice. Further garnishes may include cilantro, parsley and scallions. A traditional, but rarer, version, hergma is made with cows' trotters.

Tripe is great as a stew

What's so bad about this?
Doesn't even sound spicy

I can feel the stench from just looking at that picture. Not a big fan of fish tbqh

Sounds good to me man. Every part of the world seems to have some peasant dish made from beans and they're almost always great.

Hawaiian pizza (and burgers) are a Canadian delicacy

it looks kinda disgusting i guess. and the harissa ( chilli sauce) makes it pretty hot

Looks tasty

Хoлoдeц is considered a delicacy in Russia, but it makes foreigners vomit because they are preconvinced that a jelly is something sweet

get that shit out of my board

Maybe raw herring?

>i was in amsterdam for 10 days but i didnt see any of that.

That's almost impossible tb.h They sell it on every corner @ Febo.

Is that meat jelly? My Ukrainian friend was having some when I was at his house and it seemed gross. He assured me it was good and that I should try it, but I was being too much of a pussy. Maybe one day

looks like a fucking fishfinger

>but I've only had it made from beef.
there are not really many restaurants who made it still with horse meat. that is actually sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NPS750P-ys

Why eat it raw? Haven't you guys learnt how to salt fish yet?
Yes, that's basically meat in gelatin

fairy bread?

not kidding. i ate a lot of the dutch version of fish n chips, forgot what it was called. and those street snacks. went to different markets here and there but i never once saw that. what other items do the shops sell other than that?

Aspic used to be a big deal in the USA as well

you are supposed to post something that foreigners refuse to eat

why didn't you die of autism already?

Some Russians love eating bone marrow. I personally find it disgusting