Be in a relationship with this cute and kind girl for around a year

>Be in a relationship with this cute and kind girl for around a year
>she's super shy, I introduce her to people and she starts talking more
>she does the cutest things ever
>we are both madly in love
>fast forward a year, she notices I watch some girls on twitch
>she doeasnt understand it and spies on me and thinks i cheat on her
>we break up over this, she lost trust in me, and I was angry she thought i would do something like that
>fast forward 8 months
>we randomly get back in contact
>turns out she heard my voice on a stream a few monhs ago anc couldnt stop thinking of me
>she was stuck in a very abusive relationship
>when i turned up, i helped her out of it and lsitened to her crying about the things he did all night
>spend weeks doing this, finally get her self esteem and cionfidence back
>weeks later, we are back together
>things are going good, I introduce her to new people
>a few weeks later she starts going cold and distant
>we "mutually" break up a week later
>2 more weeks of days where she would blank me, and days where we would chat happily
>get drunk today and decide to ask her more details about why we broke up, how she could stop loving me etc
>she admits she ended up cheating on me with a guy I introduced to her
>i had never even raised my voice at her, always treated her niceles and been there for her... would've killed for her
>the guy she's now with is a certified cunt who wouldn't give a shit about her if it reallymattered

>today I held my 8 inch hunting knife to my chest and seriously debated running into a wall with it

I'm seriously considering MGTOW after this. I'm fucking traumatized.

Is your name Julio?

no

im curious about who this julio guy is

Just think of it like this, some asshole stole your shitty old wallet and the only thing in it was an expired coupon that gave you 30% off any FOSSIL wallet of your choice, provided you spend at least $30.

You meant to use it but it was no more bueno. Shrug your shoulders and go and buy yourself a boba drink.

are you 12?

Maybe telling her how you feel will help you, or you could just find another girl to take your mind off her.

Someone I once knew and a girlfriend of his just broke up, I don't know the details

You just got cucked by a real man
Either an hero or shit post on here till you're 35 and alone
Guess what I picked.

>killing self
>not her

Pull an OJ

This is now a Julio thread

Nah kill the guy instead. If you're going to kill yourself anyway you might as well take the opportunity to take one of the people that did it to you out. If you kill the guy you get your satisfying revenge and scar her for life. BASed on what you said about her personality, being a part of that would ruin her forever.

Why would you ever introduce your girlfriend to other random guys?

Sounds like she has borderline personality disorder. Completely remove her from her life, never again get back to her. I'm sorry this happened, user. You will get through it

Julio would never be as big a bitch as OP. In all seriousness tho. It's just a bitch man. They come and go trust me by the time your my age and the concrete has set and you're stuck with the same girl for the rest of your life you'll look back at your youth and wish you fucked more bitches. All I'm saying

thanks

Not a bad plan. But that guy was just getting some pussy if you really want to scare her spell her name out in blood next to your future dead body

Ooooh you. Sigh. I was probably you. So many years ago. Still so much to learn...

>today I held my 8 inch hunting knife to my chest and seriously debated running into a wall with it
oooh I see, you are an autist. Ok... I mean yeah, that sucks.

AWALT user, women are like a crude mistress who will turn on you for a dime.
Just go MGTOW, It will save you a lot of pain. Watch Turd Flinging Monkey, Howard Dare, huMAN, and Barbarossa. They've taught me a fortune.

If one stupid girl makes you think about killing yourself, do it. KYS already. Your breathing in good air a real person needs.

depends on whether the dude knew if she was in a relationship or not. If he knew then fuck him.

If a guy introduces someone to you as his girlfriend and he fucks her anyway, that's plenty good reason. There was enough selfishness and malice there that it's justified.

The blood thing's not bad. But maybe just a text of the body saying "you did this, always remember that"

>considering MGTOW

What's there to consider? You know what you need to do. Continue to play the game and believe that it's likely for you to meet a truly loyal, intelligent, dedicated woman, or go your own way. Live life for you, and let shit like this be at the bottom of your priorities.

If you're going to kill the guy, kill the girl too. She's the whore that willingly betrayed him.

She just sounds like an average grill tbh, sorry you had to learn it like this user.

You watch girls on twitch.

You don't need a girlfriend. You need to kill yourself or grow up beyond 11 years old.

You own a hunting knife that you refer to by how long it is. Do you realize how cringe that is?

You're immature, user. You're beta. You're not what girls want.

one of the funniest things ive seen today lmao

kill thr guy, acid the grill

MGTOW is a decision.

You're acting like you have some other choice?

Being a faggot that can't get a girl doesn't make you MGTOW.

this and then flee to mexico

Death is just death. Fear for a few minutes, pain for a few minutes, then nothing. If you want to hurt someone, destroy them.

I'm just talking shit though. If you really went all murder suicide because some chick cheated on you, you'd be a fucking idiot. Two years from now you'll be balls deep in someone else and you'll laugh about this shit.

>You're immature, user. You're beta. You're not what girls want
Don't be an asshole. You're kicking the man while he's down.

Kek

Exactly.
What Would Julio Do

Fuck them

Do not date them

You were wrong. You thought you both were in love - and you weren't. You sought and found someone damaged because of your own insecurities or whatever, and gave her second chances for the same reason.

Admit you were wrong and get your shit together. When you find someone that actually loves you - you'll see the difference. She won't need you - she chose you. And for that to happen, you need to be happy with yourself. So feel the pain. Remember, you didn't lose love - you never really had it. That chick has her own issues to work out. She might never work them out. Not your problem. You work on you. You need validation from another person? Wrong. You give yourself validation. Man the fuck up and do the work.

Once you are whole, you'd be surprised how easy it is to get a girl. Don't go homo your own way on us.

Make a clean break of it or do the runny stabby thing, anything's better than giving a fuck about a cunt.

OP man your life is fucked there's no turning back
Just an hero now it will be quick and easy

What knife ya got?

Step 1: Wait a month and she will crawl back to you.
Step 2: Fuck like twelve different people while dating her.
step 3:Either dump her or fuck with her more.

Job done.

>you must be 18 or older to post here.
No one gives a shit about your high school dilemma.

Keep it classy

Dude I just got dumped today and I thought I had it rough. Look I have a solution. People say you can't run away from your problems. So either walk away or move away (Logic x 10000999 ikr) but still, if you have nothing left you care about then just leave. If they won't fuck off then you should. Find a new place.

> implying he's old enough to remember that

>not standing your ground, making it through each day in pure seething contemptuous spite of existence
You have much more suffering to do, my friend.

You're an attention seeker and probably have a misconstrued (third time I use that word in 10 minutes) image of yourself.

Either you do it or you don't. Fucking pick one faggot.

Use your knife to mutilate your "friend" instead.

In other news, I think if Hillary Clinton had shot herself in the head after losing the erection to trump, the us would have gone over the edge and launched into a full scale civil war. Not because anyone liked her that much, but for the implications.

>killing yourself over some dumb cunt
you know what..do it or stop being a bitch ass

This. Give yourself a month of separation, then fuck like twenty whores, then get back with her, bang heroine fir like a week, and dump her having given her hpv. lol when she dies of pussy cancer.

>losing the erection
implications indeed

Damn that took a dark turn...

really bitch? Killing yourself because a hoe??
you are one weak pussy aren't you

MGTOW is the only way to go.

Get used to it. Every girl I've ever dated has been a selfish manipulative borderline sociopath.

You either learn to live with that the rest of your life, or you buy a sailboat. A big old wooden one. It's a terrible purchase, and as everyone knows they'll just eat you alive the entire time you have them and consume all your money endlessly and take up all your time and break your back and leave you with nothing of value in the end even by no fault of your own. But they're still a better acquisition.

>dated his mom and sisters
lmao

True. Even though a classic wooden yacht costs the same in blood, sweat, tears, time and cash, only to leave you for a wealthier man, at least you can stop people from coming on your boatwhile she's yours. No such guarantee comes with a girl.

kek after a while, you can live in your boat, whereas, after a while, you can't even spend 5 min in your wife.

And then she'll kick you out of your own house and make you wish you had a boat to go live on.

Point ceded, they too are selfish manipulative sociopaths to their husbands.

That looks just like HRC.
PULL THE TRIGGER!

WHO FUCKING KILLS THEMSELVES OVER A BITCH!? ARE YOU EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO BE ON THIS SITE!?

Not even kidding, that sounds like me a few years ago. You just gotta roll with the punches Sup Forumsro. THere' this idea women are smarter and more mature, but they're just as fucking stupid as men. She honestly isn't worth your time my dude.

DEAR DIARY TODAY THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS LEFT ME, I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD END IT.

Again, who fucking even concideres killing themselves because of some fucking bitch? Retarded teenagers, thats who! Welcome to the real world, it fucking sucks and people suck, but SOME people dont suck as much. The ones who treat you like shit does not deserve you thinking about them and crying your pussy ass to sleep.

Either man the fuck up or you are going to have a hard life.

This whole aplha shit is bullshit.
That bitch just left you, because she is probably confused and doesn't know what she wants.
In 3-4 months she will come to you and cry.
Just stay cool and nice and you will find the right one :)
That shit happend already 2 times to me, now after the third i found my love of my life and married her last year.
So keep your head up :)