Homeless user here . Day two...

Homeless user here . Day two . Sitting at McDonald's because they let me chill inside all day out of the heat for a dollar. Free WiFi and a place to keep my phone charged . Cheer me up or ama idk I'm just bored and waiting for them to close to find a place to pass out.. think I found a good one close to an outlet dunno if j have to worry about ants yet but will find out soon

That sucks man. What state/city are you in?

Where do they send your phone bill too

San Antonio
I have a prepaid one so I just buy cards at the store . But soon i will have to go with a free WiFi service if i can't find work this week

Feels bad man. I'm couch hopping right now. I spend a lot of time at the park, and the local library. I was in a bad car wreck, couldn't work, lost my house. Shits rough dog. Keep your head up

Yeah I will be doing the library thing this week between the homeless shelter and looking for work . Have just enough cash to get a week's worth of bus fair to make things a little easier

Get a bike if you can. I find free ones on CL sometimes

Also, I have a small tent. It's hard to find spots, but it's doable

I've thought about it . I'll start checking it the free stuff. Won't hold my breath but won't knock it either
I'm bussing it into the shelter tomorrow will at least have a place to shower and sleep . I don't plan on being homeless for long .. I hope lol

Day labor sucks, but it gets you cash quick. Labor ready. Or temp service. You can donate plasma for money. I browse freeshit on CL, then resell it if at all possible.

Do you have any skilled labour or just basic work skills

Yeah I hop I can find better because ...
Yes I'm an electrician . But the town j was living in was small and only had one company and when me and the boss got into it I lost my job and gf and my place . So i sold some stuff and moved it to a storage and came to the closest town that ididn't need a car to move around in

Mt bike is the way to go bro. Much faster and easier than walking. It gives you broader range as well. I've been through this several times, it always sucks, but I always get back up. Just stay positive and keep your eyes open for cash hustles,free stuff, and safe spots. Stay away from street people at all costs. Network. Find new friends. Help almost always comes from strangers, especially for degenerate btards, they don't know you yet

If I can find a free one I'll jump on it if not I can get 6 months worth of bus for the price of a bike. And yeah I don't talk to anyone . Lol just not good at it . So I stay to myself

Bike bro here
I'm in a similar situation. I just relocated to a larger City. It's s smart move. There are temp services for trades as well. Electric work should be relatively easy to find.

I hear you bro. But it's for your self, not anyone else. I'm not good with people either, but I've found that it helps a lot to try. Try church or AA. I know it sucks, but those folks are eager to help a hard case. And easy to hustle if that's not your scene. Look out for numero uno. Good luck bro. I'm out here with you.

It usually is . It's one reason I picked that trade. Her s hoping
Homeless Bros unite ? Where are you at?

Springfield MO. I'm doing good for real. But I network hard. I'm hoping to have a place in about a month. I couch surfing 3-4 days a week, then camp out when it doesn't work

Well I hope you get it before the weather turns . I'm from OKC so I know how hard that chit can get

Thanks bro. I will. There's a lot of work, and I'm persistent.

Seems to be the same here . If I could find work j. A town of 1200 San Antonio shouldn't be that hard

Here's a drop email. Hit me up if your shit doesn't work. I'll help you out if you need it. I will be good in a month. [email protected]

Will do bro. Thanks . I'll let you know how it's going

For real. Drop me a line. Seems like it's only you and I talking anyway, I'll be interested to hear from you. I've been through it, I'm sure my shit is on track, just takes a minute. I'm out of here bro. Good luck.