Superb Owl Predictions

Who you got for the big game, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/did-tom-brady-and-bill-belichick-really-endorse-trump.html
strawpoll.me/12176464
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_Eastside
thegrio.com/2012/01/11/atlanta-no-longer-gayest-city-in-america-but-still-mecca-for-black-lgbt-community/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong!

Trump luterraly calls out Bob Kraft and Tom Brady at one of his speeches and u think patriots are for Hillary

Other way round, tom, the coach and owner all want to MAGA

Want Falcons
Will get Pats

Falcons won't be able to face fuck the Pats D so they won't have a 10 points cushion. The Pats offense is pretty good and the Falcons D isn't up to par

Pats 33
Falcons 24

>Trump is Falcons

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/did-tom-brady-and-bill-belichick-really-endorse-trump.html

Which region was red again?

If you took a survey, both teams would be for Hillary. Boston voted like 90% Hillary and Atlanta has tons of black people.

I want the Falcons because the Patriots literally win all the fucking time.

>New England be like "MAGA!"

Not Atlanta

Member John Lewis?

>Falcons won't be able to face fuck the Pats D so they won't have a 10 points cushion.
Pat's D isn't anywhere as good as the the Seahawks. Not forgetting the fact that Falcons also rocked the Broncos early in the season. If you think that the Pats' defense is going to win this game you have not watch a single falcons game this year just like the rest of the Sup Forums

MODS BEING WORTHLESS LAZY FAGGOTS LIKE ALWAYS

That's not even the right map, dingus

>Trump
>Falcons

Kek. Not even close

>Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin blue and not red

Wrong map

>republican state
>underdog
>team primary color is red

arguments for Hillary being the falcons?

>crickets

OP a cheeky 1 m8

>(((User generated map)))

Atlanta is blue as hell, Atlanta is full of black people, John Lewis' district is in Atlanta, Atlanta's quarterback and head coach aren't close personal friends with Trump

brady is a trump supporter

say it with me MADAM PRESIDENT. I know its hard for you ingrates to comprehend such extensive and superior intellect

>boston and every other major NE city isnt BLUE as fuck
top jej nice b8

New England isn't BL--

pic related is Harvard. Maybe you've heard of this mythical place. I was offered a free ride here but had better things to do other than bow down to the academic jew.

Who cares about the political shit. I don't care if Tom Brady has a Donald Trump hat it has nothing to do with the game.
If that's your reason for picking a team then you're just a bandwagoner

Either way, rural america wins

>Brady is 4-0 all time against Atlanta

The fuck do you think?

>this shitpost

trump won the election

and brady will win the owl

humblebrag

And then ODs on fentanyl

Trump is a patriots supporter

and the patriots (Brady, Kraft, BB) are all Trump supporters

no falcons have spoken out in support of Trump, and Trump has never mentioned any part of the falcons org

Who will Trump be rooting for?

WE THE PEOPLE. there are more people in New England than Tom Brady and Bob Craft just an FYI

My heart said the Falcons. My head says the Patriots.

Trump is a Pats fan

The white team obviously

>there are more people in New England than Tom Brady and Bob Craft

strawpoll.me/12176464
POLL TIME
O
L
L

T
I
M
E

>using the broncos game as an example
You mean an entirely inept offense that still kept the game within a touchdown? The team that scored 3 points against the pats at home? Also, lets not forget
>lost to the queefs and chorgers at home
Fucking kek, falcons got to play 2 practice squad defenses to boost their playoffs stats, they will be exposed in the owl

The Pats. The owner, coach, and star QB are all unironic Trump supporters.

Only those two and Belichick are relevant though

that hat looks ridiculous on everyone. (the ones that are actually from his website) Its sown like a civil war hat or some shit. (made in Cali though)

I have one and don't wear it, not because i live in Chicago but because it looks retarded as hell.

>trump talking to right at belichick during his inauguration dinner speech

kek is literally with the pats

For the state that voted red. You're either a bandwagoner or a mexican liberal if you're rooting for Pats.

>Patriots
Why does the NFL have a salary cap anyway?

Atlanta is deep blue, fampai

Where do you think John Lewis' district is?

first guy in the thread that gets it.

good on you for having an IQ above 100.

Because owners are cheap Jews and idiots think salary caps help create parity

>a single county represents an entire state

wew lad

The red counties are all the places you wouldn't want to live

There were apparently a ton of fentanyl ODs here, and I live in the city.

to make sure jerry jones doesn't buy out all the talent

This is a retarded premise. Trump loves the Pats and vice-versa

checked

t. a transgendered city degenerate

The MAGA hat is beautiful, it's become iconic. It's ridiculous, yes, but that's the point, it's not meant to be subtle.

If you think it's retarded you probably dress like fucking shit and wear "subtle" video game shirts, you spineless cuck. Go lurk on /fa/ for a while.

harvard is in boston you dip

thats worcester which is in the middle of bumfuck no where

>rooting for the team that is representing nig atlanta

I'm more worried about the psycho lesbians marching right now. Publicly saying they thought about blowing the white house up? We need a revolution? Sacrifices must be made? Women are just ousting themselves as deranged lunatics.

Falcons to be honest senpai

The entire Atlanta metro is blue. The Republicans turned Georgia into a swing state.

White trash aren't just rural, I guess

t. a teenage meemer who doesn't live in Atlanta

that faggot rodgers ruined the only hope we had of stopping brady on his quest for revenge

post pics of your MAGA hat. oh wait, whos the cuck again?

calling others a cuck only proves how insecure you are. all that pent up frustration shows a lot about your character. being impulsive means you grew up with out a dad LOL. sorry sack of shit projects how i dress and boards i browse over a comment I made over a hat I own. LOL sad! many such cases.

atlanta is like the gay nigger capital of the USA

Hell, some dealers have moved on to even harder shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

>rooting for a bunch of self hating white cucks in Cuckachusetts

THE ONLY STATE TO GO COMPLETELY BLUE

>average pats hater's intelligence

Not white trash, just an area that's one of the most ghetto as fuck areas in Canada.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_Eastside

Mind you, I don't live near the neighbourhood, but its not rural at all.

>every major city is the gay nigger capital of the world

FTFY

>dat image

Fitting. You see yourself as some silent, intelligent hero yet you're just a insecure faggot who is scared to dress in anything that isn't neutral colors from target. K Y S ~~

And he's Commiefornian.

LA Chargers confirmed Trump's team?

>tfw your county went for trump

>he's a Hillary supporter.

new england isnt even one state

but that is a damn shame

I didn't know there were still white people in Vancouver. I thought it was all Chinese at this point.

Makes sense, I guess. It's similar culturally to Seattle, right? I definitely remember hearing about how bad the heroin problem was in Seattle, even before it got big everywhere else

>ghetto as fuck areas in Canada
that place is TOUGH. they don't say sorry every other breath.

>all of that red

But muh popular vote!

No, Atlanta is like really known for it

thegrio.com/2012/01/11/atlanta-no-longer-gayest-city-in-america-but-still-mecca-for-black-lgbt-community/

how's transitioning going for you? what are your pronouns?

>parroting the exact same thing I just said to you

Dman you're fucking stupid. I mean I met a lot of dumb motherfuckers on this site but you're taking the cake.

Lol that nigger Detroit flatbill. That right there says everything about you I need to know. Kill yourself. I'm not even kidding. You're like that white kid from Grand Tarino that Clint Eastwoods saved from the spooks . lol super spade. Sad!

Feels good man

Nobody lives in the red counties except pill addicts and cows

You sound upset. Was the methadone clinic closed because it's a Sunday?

>>(you)

in the background, my sides