Wow this is really good I can't wait to listen to the rest of their discography

>wow this is really good I can't wait to listen to the rest of their discography
>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

>wow this is really good I can't wait to listen to the rest of their discography
>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

>He doesn't like V:D:C

Very mediocre desu

I know, right? It gets way better.

>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

Tormato is the only real shit one
If that's the first one you heard by them, that's on you
This

>Listen to the rest
>Oh..that was much better than I expected

>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

v:d:c is better
you will never know why isn't bad, but it's far less inspired
apart from milk, acting and air supply, those are brilliant

They're neck and neck but for different reasons. VDC has the more interesting ideas and a cooler sound overall but YWNKW is way more concise and has superior mixing. VDC has too much filler for its own good even though it's one of my favorite albums ever

bait

>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

I guarantee you if you give it a full listen VDC is god tier...

i made the grand mistake of skipping it because it was too harsh on my ears (the first track) but i listened to it all and i just fucking get it... it's beautiful and incredibly ahead of its time

literally kys

>Oh...

fuck this gay world

>Listens to this
>Oh...

DELETE THIS

>Listen to the rest
>Oh...

accurate