Americans think Trump can make Mexico pay for the wall

>Americans think Trump can make Mexico pay for the wall

>Americans think that Trump can overrid international bilateral treaties to get the money to buy the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico
youtu.be/084irEAQrLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's going to expand trade with China and Mexico.

Tell me Mexico, what treaties are you referring to, and who will enforce them, you?

respond to this reply with the word "brick" and where you're from in the U.S.

together we will build the wall

brick
anonymous proxy

Look up the Mexico vs USA cases in the international courts, Mexico has won them all, this kind of American hostility is nothing new.

brick
Canada

We can't build a 9000km wall if the US falls. HOLD THE LINE.

Obama broke an international treaty today by electing a missile defense.

Trump can do it, Juan, just as easy as Obama's broken about 60 laws in his presidency.

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

How about instead of worrying yourself over the actions of big daddy USA You try to address your corrupt government and the driving forces behind why the majority of your citizens would rather live in the US?

>Trump wants to end NAFTA a deal that destroyed millions of lives of poor Mexican farmers
>one reason why immigration keeps rising
>MFW Mexican fags have no clue about this
Keep working for murrican companies that pay you 1 peso an hour and also keep selling your failed crops as the strong companies dominate the fields.

Erecting not electing
My bad.

Who are these semen demons?

>Trump wants to end NAFTA
So does Bernie

>international courts
lmao Who gives a fuck? What is the UN going to do, sanction us? That'll hurt them more than it hurts us.

Yes, but who is going to ENFORCE them Mexico? Who is going to go to war with the US on your behalf because we are protecting our own trade interests and border?

>So does Bernie
So does me. Not any more relevant.

brick
Tee Eee Double En Eee Double Ess Double Eee

>mexican intellectuals

Grab your trowel and some mortar and get to work, Paco.

where??

kek, can't wait for Mexico to refuse, and then watch as Trump chokes your economy by cancelling the $40 billion you receive in subsidies and trade deficit. I will laugh as your democratic government is overthrown in a coup by factions who will adhere to the American demands.

Trump is a lying piece of shit who will say anything in order to gain votes. Americans are accustomed to the kind of show trump can pull, because it's a lot like the wrestling shows he used to produce.

>muh 24 billion in remittances and a few million from visa fees
it's a drop in the bucket compared to our gdp
get rekt trunpniggers

are they holding semen in their mouths or what the fuck is going on.

I can't wait for more butthurt "we're not gonna pay for the wall" delusional Mexico threads.

There is a reason your current President has been dead silent on this issue, he already knows he will have to pay.

>international courts
lol you couldn't even stop Texas from executing your citizens

>stop foreign aid for 1 year
>suddenly, $2,000,000,000 more to spend

Did you think he was going to make your government literally play the contractors? We're just going to cut off your foreign aid until you stop invading us.

>international courts
They don't matter. The United States, as the world's last remaining Superpower, the leader of NATO, and a Security Council Veto Nation can not be effectively stopped without a World War. If we want to do something, the bureaucrats at the UN can only piss themselves in protest.
Their power is nominal to ours, just like your government's power is nominal to drug cartels.

>I can't into maths
are all trumpniggers this ignorant?

look up how much money the us sends in aid
then compare it to our gdp

KYS

>GDP

LMAO
t. mexican intellectual

>our gdp
Only is what it is because of NAFTA.
You guys import components, assemble them, and we buy back the final products, and we lose jobs.
It wasn't supposed to be like that though.
This was supposed to lead to the emergence of a large, middle class consumer base in Mexico, which would have created more jobs in the US and Canada too.
But you blew it.
And your drug cartels have never been as powerful and rich.
They tried. It didn't work.
Now they'll wall you off, other Canada.

>He actually believes that international law means anything

News flash Juan; America is the global hegemon. The UN headquarters is located in New York for Christ's sake. Tell me who will stand up on behalf of Mexico and challenge the most powerful country in the world? China? Western Europe? Fucking Russia?

>meme intellectuals
ok buddy

>just like your government's power is nominal to drug cartels.
Savage.

We don't just think it, we know it you spic nigger. We're tired of dealing with your fucking shit you mudskin faggot, so we're gonna fucking rape you.

That's right, we're gonna rape you. It's the only way you'll learn to respect us, apparently. Trump recognizes this and is preparing his big, fat, Gringo American Cock for your tight little mexican pussy. We're going to rape you and choke you while doing it, Mexico. We're going to spit on you and pound our big fat gringo cock into your quivering pussy as you squeal in your annoying spanish language.

Oh you'll pay for the wall cunt, or we'll just invade you and slaughter your whole country. We'll use the cartels as scapegoats. Just assassinate some politician and blame it on them, then it's Operation Beaner Freedom all over again.

Get ready cunt.

he's been quiet about donald because as stupid as he is he doesn't want to engage in a sperg battle.

So what the wall gets 10 feet higher and then what? You niggers gotta build a space program so we can finish the wall because it got so fucking high. Just stop nigga, this don't need to get like this just buy it dude come on.

>MUH GDP

Your infrastructure is terrible, you don't have any money for social security programs, your country is essentially run by cartels, GDP means jack shit when you can barely afford to keep your 'country' running

You still haven't told us who is going to stop us from building the wall? Honestly even if you guys don't pay for it, just not having to spend ~100B a year on YOUR country's poor people and criminal elements will be worth it.

Again though, your country will pay for it
Seriously, read the pic I posted earlier. Trump is gonna crash your economy with zero survivors if you don't comply, and no one can stop him. Your President knows this.

Apologies, I meant one term. Not one year.

We send you approximately 500 million USD in foreign aid annually.

I'd make the argument that others in the thread are making, regarding the ~24 billion dollars sent out of the country by Mexican nationals each year, but I don't think your government cares enough about its people to bat an eye at that, even though that is a considerable amount of money.

best things about Trump getting elected:

>butthurt liberals
>butthurt mexicans
>trump btfoing retards
>debates on CNN
>trump memes

God damn, I never wished so much I was a burger, what a time to be alive.

Brick
Kentucky

>>Trump wants to end NAFTA a deal that destroyed millions of lives of poor Mexican farmers

Because they were shit farmers, im glad they lost heir jobs because the land they were using was given to them by commies. fuck them, fuck them hard.

build the fucking thing, do you think i give a fuck. you can start right the fuck now for all i care.

Hey Jose, would Mexican continue to do our America's menial jobs if instead of pay, America threatened to bomb your shithole country with all your relatives back to the stone age?

Brick and get paid by the spic.

but you're a nigger you can sneak in and noone will notice.

This.

At least you guys are able to impeach your corrupt politicians. Everyone just pretends like Obama isn't a criminal here. Trump is literally our last and only hope, if he doesn't win the country is dead. I mean it, dead, forever, gone.

The wall just got 10 feet higher paco

We can by sanctioning the Mexicans that do come here, they won't even notice that they're paying for the wall

>spics will die trying to attack wall builders
>spics will die trying to fight off the right wing death squads
>spics will die and get beheaded when they are sent back to Mexico
>spics will die when they have no food because we aren't giving them anything anymore
>spics will die when the Guatemalans get over their shitty wall and rape and kill them like the Mexicans are trying to do to us now, only the Guatemalans will succeed

>tfw senate votes to end foreign aid to mexico
>trump does not veto

ayyy

Brick
Russia

I'll never understand why people make such a huge deal about wanting to protect your borders. It truly baffles me.

>right wing death squads
Stop using this leftist meme. This only reinforces their narrative that the right is violent fascists. There have been far more left wing "death squads" in history anyways.

The laughable think about the wall is that is not gonna stop people

>end foreign aid to mexico
>us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico
Keep it, who cares.

Brick
Oregon

I don't care if it reinforces their narrative, they will be mulch soon enough.

americans sending money to mexico are going to pay for the wall :^)

Brick
California

Scared mexican being a cuck...shocker

It isn't going stop people, people will come in legally. It will keep animals out.

we should try to spread this around more. libfags only absorb information if its in a friendly coloured, faggy looking infographic with little pictures in it

Brick
Arizona near the frontline

Paco take a look at your ACTUAL women.

$24 billion keeps a lot of innocent mexicans from becoming victims of cartel violence.

Mexico will essentially turn into the countries it is trying to keep out of its southern border

Because for so long the media and the political status quo thought they had everyone tricked into believing that having no border was a good thing, they were wrong.

Israel's and Hungary's seem to work well. What evidence do you base that statement on? Oh, none? I thought so. What do you think its gonna be, a 10 foot brick wall with no guards? We have 16,000 border patrol, thats 4 men per every mile. With patrols and ground penetrating radar, aerial surveillance, plus the prohibitive costs and danger factor of building tunnels, good fucking luck.

We have better social security than USA what are you talking about? they do come here to use our hospitals.

These girls are too fucking cute, i don't even care that you're blaspheming against the God Emperor.

Yeah because your people ruined ours.

> Americans go to Mexico for medical treatment

WEW LAD!

I'm sorry on behalf of my ancestors to have raced mixed with those filthy and ugly aztec women instead of genoziding them out of the Earth.

That said, build the Wall.

Girl on right is only one worth it in pic.

You know you receive 25 mil in aid every year. We'll just take a small cut of that. What don't you like our free money? I hear the EU have an opening if you don't. Don't you want forced immigration? Its not like you have a wall.

the only reason someone would go to Mexico for medical treatment would be to save money. US hospitals hold hegemony in most healthcare specialties

Brick
Pennsylvania

Shut the fuck up nigger and wait for El paro office to reopen.

It's alright man, you guys just have to genocide the Arabs for now.

bricc bb
California, the front line against the Mexican hordes

youtu.be/084irEAQrLQ

get your pesos ready, amigo

>actual women
You have never been here buddy, if you like prietas go nuts with your prietas.

>$24 billion keeps a lot of innocent mexicans from becoming victims of cartel violence.
Yeah, the ''''weapons''''' your companies sold us, like those 100 hueys that cannot fly. Kek.

>shitskins buy things
>shitskins don't take care of things
>things break
>shitskins post pictures of their ugly women on the internet

I'd bang the qtπ in the middle 2bh.

Mexico still gonna pay for that wall though.

I like Mexico (really I do), my girlfriend is Mexican, so we visit her family in Jalisco.

Because even with those 16,000 border patrols people still cross the border, you have two oceans, people apply for a visa, go to the us and stay there, or how people are being smuggled in cars.

The Wall is just a fantasy, the best way to deal with illegal immigration is to get them out. California gives license to illegal people, what the fuck do you have to do to get kicked out of the us for being an illegal?

Keep laughing you dirty spic.

>you beggars are going to be crying soon

>Mexicans think they won't be ground to paste in the coming war.

thick brick
technically i'm "from" the PNW, but i've lived in the south all my life.

>what the fuck do you have to do to get kicked out of the us for being an illegal?
its not about what the illegals do, it's about what our government isn't doing.

like you mentioned, officials in California are exacerbating the problem by turning a blind eye or in some cases outright condoning illegals.

nice reading of political fiction

brick
Colorado

BRICK

AMURIKKKA

brick
Florida

Fucking beaners are distraught and denying reality now.

It's going to happen, Mexishit. We will treat you like you treat those beneath you.

You will become subhuman for all the world to see.