What is the meaning of life?

what is the meaning of life?

Is it to just spread your genes?
Is it to just enjoy it as much as possible?

Both.

Meaning is created by the human mind, not by the universe. Hence there is no "true" or "objective" meaning to life.

But I like to think of it as a choose your own adventure game. You can do the basic things, you can try to find new things, the fun is in the adventure and struggle. The little wins and losses along the way. Just be fully engaged in WHATEVER the fuck you want and it'll be worth.

also there should be like 30 more dudes in the middle of that chart.

find your talent and pursue it. find happiness where it counts. make sure your family is happy and continue your bloodline, planting seeds for a bright future (figuratively and literally)

depends who you ask

if you ask god what the meaning it, its probably some grand, lengthy explanation

if you ask joe blow on the street, its probably just to get food and rent paid for another month

Why must there be a reason for all?

just live your life

Who cares?

agree with this. its scary to accept that we can do pretty much whatever we want and give life whatever meaning we choose.

Protip, all you think is real, isn't actually real

I don't seem to enjoy anything and I'm not really interested in doing anything.

I'm fairly young, but I can't really find any purpose and I think if I found a purpose I would find motivation to do something.

Interesting

Maybe I should just embrace all I can and not let society or laws hold me back

>what is the meaning of life?
That's a stupid question without a proper context. What is the meaning of light? What is the meaning of matter? What is the meaning of anything? You sound like an ant trying to understand astrophysics by asking what is the meaning of a colony when you ask that question, since nature is indifferent to life.

>Is it to just spread your genes?
That implies you already know the answer. It could be, it could not be, there's no way to know because the question posed doesn't really ask anything metaphysical, since metaphysics rely on a known beginning and a likely end for it to make any sense.

>Is it to just enjoy it as much as possible?
Again, that implies you already know the answer to the question.

You can't simply ask what is the answer to x: y or z, if it's impossible to know the answer to x in the context you presented.

If you want subjective answers, you'll find many out there, including ITT, but there's just no objective truth for something that can't be measured, reproduced, or tested in any conceivable way.

There is no meaning and that's OK. You give it meaning.

The question is meant to be as vague as to generate as many different "answers" as possible

I was listing possible theories to the presented question of "what is life"
I do not know the answer I was simply hypothesizing.

Honestly consider what you consider to be life and tell me, what would be it's purpose? If it even has one.

can't wait for that third to last stage where my dick get super long and i can fuck my self.

>who wouldn't want to die after achieving perfection?

That's because you are still young (westerners dont become men when they are told they "should be"). Explore, be open to new things, and travel. With work, you'll find it, and it will be so worth it.

Mewtwo explains the meaning of life in the end of the first Pokemon movie guy pay attention

What is the ant's colony purpose? He still doesn't know the answer to that question, and the sun shinning up above his head still puzzles his tiny brain.

Humans invent.

The ones that count do, anyway.

>Worshiping the BBC and making the life of Black People as good as it's possible
Only this can grant you the true happiness

the trips of truth

be active. Learn to be happy and help others be happy too. Do things that benefit others but be sure to look after yourself as well.