End this cancer garbage

I'd motorboat those fat ass titties

Gimme my (you). Also

sammy?

Amen

No, Jackie.

tits made her look like sammy but jackies are definitely smaller

Post Sammy.

Tied to the bed spreadeagle with clamps on her nipples. I'd torture those tits with hot wax while she begged me to stop. When I got tired of her whining, I'd gag her with her swimsuit bottoms (turned inside out) and get back to work

Damn! How old is she? She a MILF?

Smack that corona out of her hand, "stop drinking garbage!"

Oh my! Are those two friends?

Early 30s, unmarried.

yup. wwyd to sam and casey?

I'd just love to see the blonde girl pin down and tickle the brunette. But the brunette would fight back with a tickle to the blonde's lift hip and they'd go into a full on tickle fight until one of them claims victory by smothering the other with their breasts.

I'd love to imagine she has an alter ego where she kidnapped sexy teenage girls and has them force fuck each other for her amusement.

I just love the idea of casey tying down sam and dominating her

Which one is which?

I would rip that romper off and fuck her in the bathroom

Oh my Lord who is this slut? Have a picture of her belly?

casey is the tall blonde, sam is the short, stacked brunette

She's an ex

What unfortunate areolas

I mean

Fucking salamis

dude her tits are gross, stop

looks like morgan hoffman

I'm into it tho

>(YOU)

gosh more!

bump

frontal?

Make she gag on my cock and when she got it nice and sloppy I would fuck her tits and cum all over her neck and mouth.

Wwyd to to one or both of them?

I'd pull those shorts off and get her legs wrapped around me. Push my cock deep into her and fuck her up against that wall as people walked by. Then I'd have her get on her knees when im about to cum and take her bikini top off. Make her jack me off and suck me off until I blow a load all over her tits and face. Take her clothes and have her walk the beach cum covered.

Pull those panties off and bend her over and pound her people body until she cums all over my cock. Then if shove it in her tight ass until she's begging for me too Cum in her

i'd chow on her lobster tail so hard.

wwyd to my mom?

I'd pull down how shirt and slide my cock between her tits having her suck the head. After I'd have enough if that flip her over and bend her over, rip a hole in her pants and fuck her tight pussy. I'd cum deep in her and slap her ass

Wwyd to this girl from my school?

Respect her and treat her right. The obvious choice :)

Gf Lil sister she is 13

obv shoop lefty

Bend her over and easy that ass and pussy then shove my dong deep in her slit while pulling her ginger hair. I'd make her call my daddy while I came deep in her cooter

Id fuck her sweaty pussy

How old is she and how old are you?

moar?

Lay her on her back and eat that ass and pussy for hours, then pound her until she can't walk

Wwyd?

Id eat that ass while i make her suck my toes

Turn her around and pull those pants done and start eating her ass till she begs me to fuck her. I'd tease her with my cock then last second slide slowly into her wet asshole and fuck her nice and slow till she was ready for a good pounding.

Wwyd to this girl?

Rip off her bottoms off and prop her leg up on the sink, grab her by the ponytail and fuck her from behind so she can watch and take pictures in the mirror.

Her?

Drop her to her knees and throat fuck her while she cries and begs for me to ease up. Throw her on her hands and knees then hit it from the back until I feel like she deserves my cum

Wwyd?

Wwyd to her first?

Wwyd?